we NEED more mods!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:14 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Whether anyone agress with me or not, I feel that we need more moderators. I am on right now, and have a problem that I can't have answered because noone is on atm. It's not that big of a deal, but seriously...this site has gotten A LOT bigger, and we need more people with extra knowledge, to help those out who don't have it!!! I feel we need an American mod. Maybe 2, or 3 even. I am not posting this because I want to be a moderator, honestly...I am posting this because I think this sites just needs more help. mr_izz is american, I'm pretty sure...and I know there are quite a few more. Americans can cover hours that others can't, which would be helpful for a lot of people!!! Maybe there is an American, FEMALE that we could find. Kill two birds with one stone, hehe. Anyways, hit me back with opinions on this...

SOZ
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think the same and i have had a word with simon about it!
he also feels the same way

he is going to talk to nick about this matter and hopefully end up with some more moderators!

they are going to talk about it(hopefully) and get more on the team!

it is not up 2 us at the end of the day its up to the funkypool team!!!

i personally do feel that 2 or 3 more moderators are needed!!

Gilli
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:21 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks for your opinions...you're right, it isn't our decision, but hopefully staff will agree and add a few to the team.

I think 3 would be perfect for the amount of people that are on this site right now...just my opinion.

SOZ
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:21 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
maybe a few more very commited people are needed on the team!!

Gilli
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:24 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes, I think that mods should have general times that they need to report on, unless for some reason they can't make it. Maybe that, or just add more and hope for the best!

SOZ
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:25 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think that the amount is the amswer!!

the time thing will just get annoying 4 everyone i think and it just purely won't work!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:27 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I would be happy to be one if i was approached by an admin.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:29 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
bet u would!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:32 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i personally want 2 hear what the funkypool team think!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:39 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
no disrespect 2 the guys but how often do lee,jamie and nev come on????

i no u cant get rid of them off the team(no one expects u 2 either),but look at there last login date!

Edited at 23:40 Sat 26/03/05 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:38 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
why should it just be up to the staff? its our site just as much as it is theirs! we all help to make it possible so...

and plus i have spoken about this in general conversation to a few mods/admins and they all agree but nick doesn't, but that was a while ago so who knows...
raiden
raiden
18:49 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
We don't need more mods, we need better mods/admin.
Are you sure you couldn't contact afey or revenge, they're practically on all day..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:52 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok, i dont think we need anymore mods. I believe soz just wants to be a mod. Another failed suck up attempt
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:06 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
The only function that really needs to be done is tournaments. I really don't think moderating chat rooms is as much an issue now. There is a swear filter, you have an ignore feature for guests and user's. So I'm not really sure why we would need more, or better, mods or admin. And I'm afraid it does usually come up because people themselves want to be considered for it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:09 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dont forget to change the funkypool clock. ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:09 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I wouldn't have a clue how to do that!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:10 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol. someones got 2 lol.
raiden
raiden
19:23 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Or just set the tournaments an hour earlier.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:27 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm sure it's pretty easy to do, I'll speak to Nick and do it tomorrow.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:06 Sun 27 Mar 05 (BST)  [Link]  
why do we need more mods... there doing there jobs oh admins to there doing there jobs fine..if anyone cud giv me 5 reasons why we need them ill aggree they have to be good ones.. thanks canter
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

we NEED more mods!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.