Real Men Only! (And Women) Rugby chat.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15657
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:58 Sun 23 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
That's the scary thing about the Ospreys. They have an abundance of talent but it's not brought much silver wear.

It's a shame when you see some of the tries they've scored!

Magners League looks good for this season, Guiness Premiership is quite hot too! I think this will be one of the most fiercly contested competitions (across the whole of competitions) we've ever seen.

I just hope we beat all the French teams. Show them this isn't football, where money buys all!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:08 Wed 2 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:02 Sat 7 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Seems we still can't beat them Southerners.

Tigers got a great win against South Africa last night - mae me a very proud man indeed.
_niall_
_niall_
11:22 Sun 15 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
10 games unbeaten thanks to God O' Driscoll! At least we have rugby to fall back on after last night
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:01 Sun 15 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
_niall_ said:
10 games unbeaten thanks to God O' Driscoll! At least we have rugby to fall back on after last night

oi! he said real men get out of here, was a dam good game though, england played shocking haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:37 Sat 21 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cheer up Australia, shocking kicking from Matt Giteau cost them. That said, how did the hooker not score in the first half. Giteau then missed two relatively easy kicks just before half time, then missed a last minute conversion so the Scots recorded a famous victory against Australia.
_niall_
_niall_
11:06 Sat 28 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
We've just beaten the world and tri nations champions, completing what has been an incredible season for Ireland, unbeaten! Nigel Owens is the worst ref I've ever seen in international rugby, missed countless incidents that would have been yellow cards for South Africa, and points for us. Still, can't complain too much, a 5-point win and a completely dominant second half, happy times
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:49 Sat 28 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
very well done niall, and acctualy it was a red card if im thinking along the same lines as you (knee to back of the head) terrible he missed it should've been able to use the 4th offical to send him off, terrible condcut.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:11 Sat 28 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ireland were amazing. That game has been the best so far of all the Autumn internationals!

Agree with the poor decisions regarding the yellow/red cards. Typical South Africa performance, cheat to the point of ridiculous. However I feel Nigel Owens had a good game other than 3 vital things he missed, he was consistant in his punishment, I also feel he should of had more support from his linesmen and I feel it was in fact them who missed the said incidents.

6 Nations has got to be between Ireland and France now.

England and Wales look stupidly poor, The only thing saving England's blushes in regards of score lines is a few individual forwards and defence. I don't feel either Wales or England should complain about injuries - the teams that stepped on the field had nothing with them, particularly England going forward.

Scotland can take some heart going into the Nations despite a loss to Argentina!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:29 Sat 28 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
well said eye, although wilkinson is looking our key man, as ever england is praying on him again, rather funny that 1 nation makes and breaks his career as we fill fit, if he misses we hate him, score we lovehim.

poor fella.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:42 Sun 29 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
We don't NEED him. I hate the fact we think we do - England has alot of good youthful players - we're just not using them.

I think he's a great solid defender, perhaps one of the best in his position over the last 8 years but we don't need him by any means. Media make him out to be something he isn't!

Can I just point out though, I'm not a Cipriani fan. He can play awsome sometimes for his club, but never had an outstanding performance that I can recall for England. Perhaps when some injured players come back we'll improve, however I just can't see it being vast to the point where we'll challenge Ireland or France.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:33 Sun 29 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
true enough, but its always good to have someone who kicks frequently and well, unlike cipriani i have to say.

I'm unsure about france they have there day, but when its not, its bad, my money suprisingly is on ireland or the slim chance of england for good odds haha!
Pages: 15657
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Real Men Only! (And Women) Rugby chat.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.