Quick 9 ball league

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
anonymous
anonymous
09:42 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh techno, you have no idea if I've played doubted before actually so yet again you make false accusations without knowing the facts and as a matter of fact I have and I know what it's like, but that's no need for you to start gobbing off
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:43 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh anonymous, do you know people act differently around different people?

I aint making false accusations, he has a bad attitude, it has shown on Sharpshooter's thread and in our games of the past and present.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:44 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh anonymous, do you know people act differently around different people?

I aint making false accusations, he has a bad attitude, it has shown on Sharpshooter's thread and in our games of the past and present, he can have a bad attitude and not get chirped but when i have one a whole army attacks me, lovely to know.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:47 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Didn't realise we were playing for money here?
anonymous
anonymous
09:49 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I know he has a bad attitude, as for a whole army? am I an army cuz it was only me that said something? grow up
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:52 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
You don't even know my age, im in the processing of growing up.
Anyways time to deactive bye.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:53 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
little childish here....

just a game lads - with strangers you never meet.

regards
Mike
anonymous
anonymous
10:11 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry to mods and everyone else who had to see the arguement, a pm may have been a better solution, good luck for the future Chris
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:14 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
hmm... what to do what to do,

i think that it was very unsportsmanship what doubted has done, and in my mind i would have had a go for that but seeing as techno has deactivated then i don't know what to do, i would have made doubted apoligise to techno. and anonymous, please don't make peopple think there giving clans a bad name to me he didn't mvp are good so is techno if anything hes giving them a good name by joining in the first place but please lets just forgewt about it.

Matt.
anonymous
anonymous
10:27 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry matt, did you mean, you would've made techno apologise to doubted, not the other way around, because it was Chris not doubted that made the comment.

I was saying to him that the bad attitude and bad sportsmanship could make the clan have a bad reputation, not him himself, he's actually a good chap when you know him. I will admit maybe I could've worded it better however I do feel if it was to carry on then it could well give MVP a bad reputation
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:52 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
seems you are all at Posted Image

To be honest doubted is unsporting but techno is also a bit heated when he loses, can't beat everyone and your not the best on here
Posted Image
blueberry
blueberry
10:54 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was gonna comment but think I'll pour another beer instead as I got lost half way through
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:27 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
my match with lumpy...but who is lumpy; I know a flumpy (aflumpire), but lumpy ? give me some indices 4 message him,plz !
doubted
doubted
11:50 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
excuse me ...
there are many players who play me

bad attitude i think not

nd you certainly would not have made me apologise for what

i said gg 5 times thats all
he said i was lucky in winning all my shots were flukes... im sure youve heard that before from techno

if he wins everything is great if he looses mmmm

i dont no what the fuss is about i beat him before in champions league were yet again he spat his dummy

hey im sorry for all you people getting involved after all its a puta game not life and death.

as for attitude post if you think i have attitude were i will gladly apologise ,,, but not blink

doubted

Edited at 17:55 Sun 20/12/09 (GMT)
doubted
doubted
11:53 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
kirk how can u say bad attitude

uve played me bout 4 or 5 times one in a clan freindly

mmm i think you forget wd in every game ... are you talking for yourself or some one else because i have never bad mouthed u in any way.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:59 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
and the beat goes on, and the beat goes on.....

LAlalALLAllalalalallllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:59 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
ups forgot somethin:

ROFL

gilchrist123
gilchrist123
15:13 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
gilchrist123 vs red_devil

2-0 so far
flash_is_bac
flash_is_bac
18:38 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao fighting is not the way to retrieve everything bubs yall should just play race to 9 and winer wins the convoXD
chams
chams
19:01 Sun 20 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
ummm anom not to bother or interupt this little feud but when you available lol
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Quick 9 ball league

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.