Pages: 14647
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:09 Sun 9 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i think they will be back well we will just have to wait and see
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:11 Sun 9 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Who are you to posts players out exactly?

They have seven days to reactivate their accounts remember so give them time...
Im not calling him out, but simply saying he deactivated, and i spoke with him b4 he did so.. :/
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Sun 9 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Jay is right thay have 7 days,after that.thay cant play in a league for 30 days.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:26 Sun 9 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
hi mafia how are we all doing today
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:27 Sun 9 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
what the hell is going on with ppl in this clan deactivating for what? and cupidscue what you on about not taking orders from you. when have you told me to do anything i just asked you last night whats happening about my interclan friendly with fade_to_black now he has been banned and i got no sense out of you at all i couldnt understand anything you were typing as it wasnt making sense what ever words or language you were typing i couldnt understand any of it so i said to you i will hopefully find out tommorrow and it does sound better if you ask someone to do something as oppose to telling them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:36 Sun 9 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
dave have u got any1 else to play in ur clan match
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:39 Sun 9 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
have u got any1 else to play in inter clan friendly m8
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
23:44 Sun 9 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys, stick with it and it will all work out!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:01 Mon 10 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yep and hopefully it will all work out
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
03:33 Mon 10 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
hi why dont u swop me to play hotdave as rhinofool is not on when i am on inter clan match
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:03 Mon 10 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
morning all hows everyone and i hope that things are starting to settle down and get things sorted as we have a good set of players here and would be a shame not to take part in this next season also if you want to swap blackcabman7 to play me in our interclan friendly that would be great by me will be back on later today as got few appointments to tend to so catcha all laters.Cmon team lets start to gel together and do this.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:03 Mon 10 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ok guys sorry if im not black balled can i stay in clan
i only leaft coz i let a certain player get me but hay he can say wat he wants coz i know my woman loves me but hay not clan thing ok
so a few ideas about our dilema ok
1st i dont want and realy never had the head for sortin out clan stuff so no way i want to be vice cap ok
i think winter (sean) is doing great job and i like him as cap but as some one posted he might need to be in a clan a full season to qualify to run a clan so on that point would hotdave my old mate ye ill get to wat i wrote bout u in sec but can dave wear the captains arm band till either winter gets a season under his belt or if cree comes back to us
wat u think guys its a possable to get us through the season
oh ye dave mate i ment no bad in my statement and it was intended to be flatterouse as how long i known u mate like 3/4 years theres no way i could task u orders as i respect u to much
dave id like to do this for cree if he comes back as he gave me and the love of my life somewhere to hide from the crap that u know me and her have been through so id like to do this for him my mate and boss (but for now dave and winter i hope u both do thisanyway said my peace and sorry guys for leavin it was madness
tom
girl_power7
girl_power7
20:15 Mon 10 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
hey guys

id be happy for dave to do it to but if no one is up for it then i dont mind doin it for a season while winter gets his experience as we have a great side and dont wanna see if fold cuz no1 wants to take over thats for sure but if any1 wants to doo it im right behind them :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:43 Mon 10 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
hey mafias how we all today ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:34 Mon 10 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
so were have all the mafias gone aint seen too many of late we all must be crossing paths at diff. times
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:35 Mon 10 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
so were have all the mafias gone aint seen too many of late we all must be crossing paths at diff. times

ye ours to often lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:35 Mon 10 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  

ye ours to often lol

give me back my points
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:21 Tue 11 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
u can swap to play hotdave if u want too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:21 Tue 11 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
and cupid u never left clan so how can we let u back in lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:31 Tue 11 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
hotdave is taking on captain for a bit until cree comes back and i will just stay as vice captain for bit
Pages: 14647
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Mafia

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.