Subs Permitted: 18/09/2016

Phoenix Reapers B

Phoenix Reapers B (3) vs (1) Goats
8us: kirk vs cibson92
9us: letsgochamp vs apples_back
8uk: andyw1 (2) vs (0) erigert (5-2)
Str: dead_silence (1) vs (1) turtle1560

Phoenix Reapers B (6) vs (2) FPD's B - Complete
8us: friendyboy (2) vs (0) ric_flair (5-1)
9us: _egley_ (1) vs (1) watchinawe (4-4)
8uk: davyb0207 (1) vs (1) _stellafella (4-4)
Str: mr_tumble (2) vs (0) hustler_1987

Phoenix Reapers B (2) vs (0) Ultras
8us: (swp) kirk (2) vs (0) miss_harriet (5-0)
9us: friendyboy vs thegame26
8uk: (swp) mr_tumble vs dark_chocco
Str: dead_silence vs dv8

Phoenix Reapers B (1) vs (1) FPD's A
8us: davyb0207 vs crazy_greg
9us: letsgochamp vs quickshot
8uk: kirk vs buckjam
Str: dead_silence (1) vs (1) whocares8x8

Phoenix Reapers B (2) vs (2) DFE A
8us: kirk (0) vs (2) lolumadbro (0-5)
9us: davyb0207 vs allypunk
8uk: andyw1 (2) vs (0) __start__ (5-0)
Str: dead_silence vs dvz

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Format: 8 Frames of your type given or 2 frames only of Straight.
The best of Luck Team - C'mon Phoenix.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:03 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
hey _knightmare_ if you're around, i'm not sure how long fuunky will be on for so if possible if i can get mich on, would it be possible to have permission to sub him in? as know you thought about it earlier in the week but presumed Ryan would play today and still may but its more 50-50 now.

Cheers

Hi James,
Your post doesn't exactly contain much information or scope to try to find a suitable solution tbh. If you can let me know the actual amount of timescale we have your player available for then I can pass this on to Ryan or any other possible alternatives.

Let ke know ASAP and I'll sort it one way or another.
Cheers.

Well just find out If legend is actually gonna be available first as I'm online waiting to get it done.

Hes told dgen that hes busy but will try and get on which doesn't sound to promising does it. I won't be waiting around all day for him to not come on anyway.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:04 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Fix Set 2:
Dates: 05/09/2016 >>> 02/10/2016 (Deadline)

Subs Permitted: 25/09/2016

Phoenix Reapers Vs Uprising
rapid_pot vs miss_harriet
mich vs dark_chocco
dead_silence vs corsair
friendyboy vs thegame26 (s)
joeyy vs cgibson92
davyb0207 vs ritcho
_fresh_ vs turtle1560
legend_pot vs apples_back

Phoenix Reapers (7) Vs (8) DFE
legend_pot vs dvz
mich vs __start__
_fresh_ vs hippesville
andyw1 vs matttt
rapid_pot vs dgeneratio
letsgochamp (7) vs (8) lolumadbro
versatile vs i_am_noob
moore6cc vs _wales_lad_

Phoenix Reapers (9) Vs (6) BS
mich vs the__priest
andyw1 vs bigcjl2
friendyboy vs mr_pink_eyes
mr_tumble vs _huts24_
moore6cc vs veyron
_egley_ vs mighty_zeus
versatile (9) vs (6) slimeball
dead_silence vs drewdt3

Phoenix Reapers (12) Vs (18) FPD's
rapid_pot vs crazy_greg
mr_tumble vs gawa
_fresh_ vs triple_b
2pac786 vs klien
versatile (6) vs (9) whocares8x8
letsgochamp (6) vs (9) scottyjr
davyb0207 vs naaaaaath
legend_pot vs buckjam

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Format: 5 x 8us, 9us & 8uk
Good Luck Guys - Message your opponents asap and keep copies of them
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:06 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thank you Ash, but i have still a lot of work before i can compete with the best players again.

I practice when i can and try my best to prepare myself for next clan matches.

You'll be fine mate, form is temporary, quality always remain.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:12 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't know that's the thing but he isn't like me who would be willing to be stay on all day to play.

I've spoken to Mich who may have time but he has dinner then work but said he will drop you a message and then it's up to you how to proceed as not my team.

Cheers

Okay I'll see what I can do. Most likely the remaining fixtures we have are all being completed this evening after 6pm. Can lolumadbro return for then tonight and should any action still be required I'll have more players actively online there and then to sub in. That way he's not expected to remain online all day and I wouldn't even ask him to do so.

lolumadbro if you can return say 6pm I'll have you either Ryan or some information on an alternate player. Enjoy your day and see you later....if you can.

Thanks.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
16:17 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't know that's the thing but he isn't like me who would be willing to be stay on all day to play.

I've spoken to Mich who may have time but he has dinner then work but said he will drop you a message and then it's up to you how to proceed as not my team.

Cheers

Okay I'll see what I can do. Most likely the remaining fixtures we have are all being completed this evening after 6pm. Can lolumadbro return for then tonight and should any action still be required I'll have more players actively online there and then to sub in. That way he's not expected to remain online all day and I wouldn't even ask him to do so.

lolumadbro if you can return say 6pm I'll have you either Ryan or some information on an alternate player. Enjoy your day and see you later....if you can.

Thanks.

id tell him to scallops Alan,opponent offline 10days, then wants thee to mess about on a sunday night,id tell him to ram it,hes had ages to put a sub in
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:28 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Keep your huge CONK out of mine and this teams Business Josephine

Thanks.

...let's try and clear the remaining fixtures and a sub for cgibson92 would be very helpful & appreciated faust.

Cheers
buckjam
buckjam
16:38 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Keep your huge CONK out of mine and this teams Business Josephine

Thanks.

...let's try and clear the remaining fixtures and a sub for cgibson92 would be very helpful & appreciated faust.

Cheers

I hope you not suggesting Joes a girl. Thats sexist isnt it? I might have to take a month off and go through all your posts and find one that makes sense.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:45 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh lol,
Didn't realise... Typing on my mobile....sure I only wrote Joe...oh well who cares...acts like an interfering girl at times
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:52 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Sub vs DFE
Now: mich vs lolumadbro
Prev: legend_pot vs lolumadbro

* in play now
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
17:15 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh lol,
Didn't realise... Typing on my mobile....sure I only wrote Joe...oh well who cares...acts like an interfering girl at times

coming from a grown man that hid in his bedroom for two years cos he owed someone twenty pound for some monkey dust, evn got in his local paper for it lol, called his team Fearless Knights and daren't walk to shop
LMAO
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:26 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Village missing their idiot again??!

You know nothing about me...that person in the paper wasn't even me but then I can see the issue...You're just as <beep> as you look so you have no means of covering it up.

Kindly get your facts right you complete jerk and go and bully someone else who actually gives a t0ss with anything you have to say.
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
17:45 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL

letsgochamp vs buckjam

8us 2-3
9us 1-4
8uk 3-2

9-6 him

Close again but another loss, he played very well for the most part and even got a couple of runouts. I was well off today as he even acknowledged, I couldn't finish to save my life, missed so many chances, accuracy and power were way off, so when I weren't missing I was often either coming up short or blasting the white to the other end of the table lol.

I sometimes wonder if my form will ever return, I'm far from the best player on here but I know I'm better than this. I guess I just need some more practice and need to take my foot off the gas sometimes and stop playing to recklessly.

ggs buck, good luck :)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:48 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Results void mate, you've already played scottyjr... Would have thought your opponent and his legacy would have been more switched on.

So sorry but that result can solely go down as practice...still very good 6 frames mate...He's playing well and as for your form....it will return...just in its own time.

_huts24_
_huts24_
17:49 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

You know nothing about me...that person in the paper wasn't even me but then I can see the issue...You're just as <beep> as you look so you have no means of covering it up.

Kindly get your facts right you complete jerk and go and bully someone else who actually gives a t0ss with anything you have to say.

Have you not got anything better to do in your life than waste your time on a Sunday asking for a sub in FCL when your players are 11 days inactive and Deadline is : Oct 2nd .

Try and get a social life mate , its great fun .
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:54 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
The swap is FBL we mentioned the other day...simple mistake to make..

Phoenix Reapers B (1) vs (1) FPD's A
8us: davyb0207 vs crazy_greg
9us: letsgochamp vs quickshot
8uk: kirk vs buckjam
Str: dead_silence (1) vs (1) whocares8x8

Kirk's getting no cooperation from his opponent.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
17:55 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

lol u foul outh everyone on the site, then as soon as anyone points out that youre up to something, you go mad, they retaliate, then there the bully, I think you need to look in mirror
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:55 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Have you not got anything better to do in your life than waste your time on a Sunday asking for a sub in FCL when your players are 11 days inactive and Deadline is : Oct 2nd .

Try and get a social life mate , its great fun .

Let's not get personal Lee shall we...have you got any other player for _egley_ to play his only fcl which he's looking forward to playing?
buckjam
buckjam
18:06 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL

FPD VS Pheonix

buckjam vs legend_pot
scottyjr vs letsgochamp

is now

buckjam vs letsgochamp
scottyjr vs legend_pot

As suggested by Ash when the game had already been played How small must he feel now. MUPPET
buckjam
buckjam
18:08 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
The swap is FBL we mentioned the other day...simple mistake to make..

Yes you are simple and most definately a mistake
Pages: 11011
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Reapers: Defending GSC & NEW FBL Champions :) - Awesome Since Day #1

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.