kris
kris
08:24 Sat 24 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
I thought i was phil?
You really need to do something about your paranoia

Phil is phil
I am me
And he is he

lookin at ur stats . if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck-chances are its a fkin duck.
kris
kris
08:26 Sat 24 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
you just cant keep away! tht willy must really be so small as no gf, just funkypool. I do feel sorry for you man
al_partridge
al_partridge
08:49 Sat 24 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
you just cant keep away! tht willy must really be so small as no gf, just funkypool. I do feel sorry for you man

I feel partly to blame for this outburst, as I beat kris in the 8 ball tournament and he may not be happy about that.

On that note... I dedi my 8 ball tournament to kris! I enjoyed his smart snooker play. While it wasn't enough to beat me they were fun games!

RESULT: 8 Ball Tournament - kris (1) loses to al_partridge (3) with 1 ball remaining
RANKINGS: al_partridge 743.7 (+4.8), kris 758.1 (-1.9)
TOURNAMENT: al_partridge knocks out kris
TOURNAMENT: Congratulations to al_partridge (Newbie) who won their 2nd ever 8 Ball Billiards Tournament, winning 84 TournaPoints!
gambler
gambler
10:00 Sat 24 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  

that's funny and as good as silent hill is I don't recall him having stats anything like mine,

if it looks like a pleb and talks like a pleb the chances are it is a pleb

good day.
gambler
gambler
10:01 Sat 24 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  

I feel partly to blame for this outburst, as I beat kris in the 8 ball tournament and he may not be happy about that.

On that note... I dedi my 8 ball tournament to kris! I enjoyed his smart snooker play. While it wasn't enough to beat me they were fun games!

RESULT: 8 Ball Tournament - kris (1) loses to al_partridge (3) with 1 ball remaining
RANKINGS: al_partridge 743.7 (+4.8), kris 758.1 (-1.9)
TOURNAMENT: al_partridge knocks out kris
TOURNAMENT: Congratulations to al_partridge (Newbie) who won their 2nd ever 8 Ball Billiards Tournament, winning 84 TournaPoints!

shame on you al.. forcing kris to pick on me
al_partridge
al_partridge
10:34 Sat 24 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
RESULT: 9 Ball Arcade Marathon - silent_chill (1) loses to al_partridge (5) who ran the rack!
RANKINGS: al_partridge 704.4 (+1.7), silent_chill 669.2 (-1.6)
TOURNAMENT: al_partridge knocks out silent_chill
TOURNAMENT: Congratulations to al_partridge (Newbie) who won their 3rd ever 9 Ball Arcade Tournament, winning 70 TournaPoints!

Dedi to Phil, welcome back
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
18:34 Sat 24 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
You got a bit of brown on your nose Paula,

Really? i was taking the mick cos he said still instead of stick!

Hahahahahahaha

Yeah I know lol? It was just a joke

Sorry
__craig__
__craig__
18:04 Tue 27 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  

have fun everyone
red_john
red_john
15:29 Wed 28 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
always fun beating __craig__

gone are the days when he was feared so sad
ready
ready
18:30 Wed 28 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  

feared lmao... hes on par with jimfaebod... which is just average.. and that's being nice.
red_john
red_john
18:41 Wed 28 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  

feared lmao... hes on par with jimfaebod... which is just average.. and that's being nice.

for once I agree with you trats!
__craig__
__craig__
20:42 Wed 28 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
having fun
gambler
gambler
23:33 Wed 28 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  

Wd on your great victory. may you bask on a great achievement

I have played __craig__ and seen you play also.

All i can say is at least he trys to win the game unlike you who is scared to try so waits for the opponent to miss or make a mistake before having the kahunas to try. i have no doubt on each frame nearly if not all his balls were off the table before you cleared

Always fun watching you NOT

Ps: dedi to all players who attack
red_john
red_john
23:48 Wed 28 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Beat you also so . Not sure what great player you used to be or are pretending to once be . But who cares I don't live for funkypool.
whatdoido
whatdoido
11:36 Thu 29 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
09:30 Thu 29/11/18 Won the 9 Ball Marathon Tournament, winning 154 TournaPoints!

dedi the 5-0 win in the final to poolbuster . . . .who obviously told me I was cheating .. because he was losing ... only 30 minutes after he accused someone else of cheating because guess what ..... he was losing then also. Hahahaha.
kirk
kirk
16:23 Fri 30 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Beat you also so . Not sure what great player you used to be or are pretending to once be . But who cares I don't live for funkypool.

We know mate, you live for me
red_john
red_john
15:53 Fri 7 Dec 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
congrats to whatdoido on whooping jim in the semi of the uk8 matchplay

then convincingly whooping me in the final. but there was no tapping up we both went for it shame I didn't give him a game. but he was unplayable if I missed

well done mate
whatdoido
whatdoido
15:56 Fri 7 Dec 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks Mate, on a bit of a roll at the minute, Dedi my number 1 overall rank to kirk, Lee ,John And all the old players that are still around somewhere.
red_john
red_john
18:17 Fri 7 Dec 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks Mate, on a bit of a roll at the minute, Dedi my number 1 overall rank to kirk, Lee ,John And all the old players that are still around somewhere.

well done mate
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
23:37 Fri 7 Dec 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
WD everyone
Pages: 15758
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dedications Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.