Practice Table Challenge

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

hippesville
hippesville
15:32 Tue 25 Jul 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay, so I end up doing this coz it's a rarity that anybody wants to play anything other than Tournaments.
So, you can do this with 9 Arcade, which is easiest, 9 US, AND 8 US Practice Tables...

1. Set it up with balls in line down centre of table.
2. The aim is to pot them all in order keeping the cue ball on the same side that you start with.
3. For added difficulty, try and hit as few cushions as possible!

Just for fun
hippesville
hippesville
05:39 Wed 26 Jul 23 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay, so I end up doing this coz it's a rarity that anybody wants to play anything other than Tournaments.
So, you can do this with 9 Arcade, which is easiest, 9 US, AND 8 US Practice Tables...

1. Set it up with balls in line down centre of table.
2. The aim is to pot them all in order keeping the cue ball on the same side that you start with.
3. For added difficulty, try and hit as few cushions as possible!

Just for fun

Oh and without moving any of the other balls while potting.
In 8 US 5 clicks will give a different combination. Useful for a good start. Still tight tho.
kris
kris
01:27 Sun 30 Jul 23 (BST)  [Link]  
do u guys mean tht training mode when all the balls are in one long line across the table?
i try tht also, in us mode, to hole them all in order, without touching any others. has to be said, i have only succeeded a few times over the yers. these days i dint practice either, used to tho.

its all about managing the queball, screws
hippesville
hippesville
18:47 Wed 13 Dec 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
do u guys mean tht training mode when all the balls are in one long line across the table?
i try tht also, in us mode, to hole them all in order, without touching any others. has to be said, i have only succeeded a few times over the yers. these days i dint practice either, used to tho.

Tiz!...I guess nobody else trys
kris
kris
23:31 Sat 16 Dec 23 (GMT)  [Link]  

Tiz!...I guess nobody else trys

tis how u get better or in my case, remain slightly above average.
its xmas time so i have more time to play.

if i have a tourney match coming, or a final, depends of the opponent, but i try to do one before, just to get my hand warm.
haha, that sounded slightly wrong lol but yeah
kris
kris
23:36 Sat 16 Dec 23 (GMT)  [Link]  
or how the wiser man has put it-

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.

William Arthur Ward

and yes, i googled it.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Practice Table Challenge

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.