Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:54 Mon 1 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:
ryanparton said:
Derby will get relegated

FACT!

But the fact is that they wont! they are just slow starters. By christmas they'll be in the top half and forest will be at the bottom!

FACT!

madmiketyson
madmiketyson
14:05 Mon 1 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Tito Villa- top striker lmao

And as for slow starters......has anyone told them they were in the premiership last season yet?

If forest are near the bottom at christmas and derby are above us then ill start watching emeerdale instaed of talking about football
stringer9872
stringer9872
16:47 Mon 1 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
well its come to the final hours of the transfer window and as of yet coventry havnt signed any wide players and the championship you need wide players. Eastwood and Morrison are getting fed up upfront with the long ball and they need the crosses. Coleman surely must have an idea about what players he will use on the wing. He cannot use Mifsud as he hasnt got the skill. So the right wing is empty but the left wing seems ok with leon mckenzie. This season will be interesting.
_nick87_
_nick87_
23:09 Tue 2 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:

If forest are near the bottom at christmas and derby are above us then ill start watching emeerdale instaed of talking about footbal

HAHAHA!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:04 Wed 3 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
The way Derby are playing, surely it's only a matter of time before Jewell gets the sack? I hope they give him at least another 5 games. Got a lot of new players in. Think they will get out of the mess that they are in.
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
19:56 Wed 3 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I hope they give him til the end of the season- hes doing an excellent job.

PAUL JEWELL IS A RED DOG

PAUL JEWELL IS A RED DOG

NA NA NA NA

pmsl
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:45 Thu 4 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Derby are going down
dugarry
dugarry
17:17 Thu 4 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Derby wont go down they will finish in the top harlf
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
17:41 Thu 4 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Umm i think youll find i wrote

FACT!

at the end of my post which means it has to be 100% true!

Derby are going down FACT!
mich_is_back
mich_is_back
18:13 Thu 4 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
_nick87_ said:
madmiketyson said:

If forest are near the bottom at christmas and derby are above us then ill start watching emeerdale instaed of talking about footbal

HAHAHA!!!

You been watching emmerdale lately? its been fun!

BTW you spelt emmerdale wrong silly lad!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:51 Fri 5 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:
Tito Villa- top striker lmao

And as for slow starters......has anyone told them they were in the premiership last season yet?

If forest are near the bottom at christmas and derby are above us then ill start watching emeerdale instaed of talking about football

you better start watching now then
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
11:59 Fri 5 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
What after your show of intent at barnsley (who were bottom)! pmsl

I like the fact your a derby fan though, obviously have a sense of humour. Heres one for you-

knock knock

whos there

derby

derby who

derby will be in the premier league in the next 4 years

Shame its the Blue Square Premier
_nick87_
_nick87_
19:23 Sun 14 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Sheff Wed had a great win on saturday 2-0 win against watford hehe and derby won Sheff Utd YESSSS hahaha how embarrassing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:44 Mon 15 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
wooo 4-1 to qpr
blink182rip
blink182rip
22:17 Mon 15 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
so wat if the mighty tyes were bottom mikeyy

bloody fifa wunt give us clearence for colace now hes got it we will fly up the league

and also we av got a joke of a keeper in our net now we av signed him bring back muller and quick
_nick87_
_nick87_
21:36 Sun 21 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Barnsley doing well near the bottom of the championship as usual Sheff Wed drew 0-0 with Ipswich which is ok after we got smashed by Reading in the week lol still above Sheff Utd though which is good enough
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:40 Mon 22 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone see the reading goal? That was the worst referring decision ive ever seen, it was clearly 2 yards wide of the goal!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:22 Tue 23 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Wolves top of the league

Were we should be to be honest with squad weve got and the type of football were playing at the moment, got that gap between top 2 and 3rd place now ! and we got a 3 point gap with brum ! so a very good start, just got to keep it up now, bristol this satday, will be tough but am confident..

COME ON YOU WOLVESSSS
_nick87_
_nick87_
19:08 Tue 30 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Well sorry mr wheezy but wolves got trashed 3-0 at home to reading tonight

Sheff Wed is doing me proud at the moment winning charlton 2-1 on saturday now 1-0 against nottingham forest tonight adam your teams baabaa and rooted bottom of the championship, i'm happy as we are 5th and unbeaten at home and still above Sheff Utd wooooooo
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
20:05 Tue 30 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
We will come good

crazy we drew 0-0 with reading and lost 5-1 at wolves but reading beat them 3-0 there.

Hopefully well pick some points up at Palace on saturday!
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Championship

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.