The Championship

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:49 Thu 2 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
we were tippped to go down and finish second bottom, so at least we are hitting our targets
seriously though, if we lose against donny then davey should be sacked, hes losing the dressing room i think, we are playing well but its all about results at the end of the day.
gotta have faith though, howard can go the greedy get, anderson da silva is a legend, im glad hes back. U REEEEDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
_alex19933_
_alex19933_
11:14 Thu 2 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Reading will win the league!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:27 Thu 2 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I want Wolves to win it, they have the best name in any football league in the world
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:38 Fri 3 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
is there any way we could start a prediction league for championship fixtures and maybe premiership and league one and two. Say, a point for correct prediction (win,draw or lose) and 5 for correct score. What does everyone think, if everyone agrees to this is there anyone who could set this up, i.e get a list of users on here who every week would be able to predict games and some sort of a league table. Im up for it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:41 Mon 6 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I told you people that Derby wern't going to get relegated. In a few game we'll be in the play-off places. As for forest they look stuffed already as i would have thought and they have no chance of beating us. we'll win 4-1!!!!

madmiketyson
madmiketyson
19:12 Mon 6 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
November 2nd- the missus' birthday and they day we turn our season around
mich_is_back
mich_is_back
19:49 Mon 6 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
That when were having the party in your place

Oh damn that was a secret!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:22 Tue 7 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
madmike? u up for the prediction thing, r you a mod on here, any chance we could get this set up!

anyway, im delighted we beat those caravan dwellers!!, 4-1 and with ten men, darren moore is a legend (not really hes a liability), he should get sent off more often, we might win more games
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:53 Thu 9 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Derby will beat Forest and i hate to say that they are going down!

ei ei eio
down the football league Forest go

LOL

madmiketyson
madmiketyson
14:59 Thu 9 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
3 days short of a year. I need say no more.
blink182rip
blink182rip
05:08 Wed 22 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
wat a result for the tykes in ur face nick87 haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:03 Wed 22 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I saw highlights on Sky Sports News today, and I had to laugh at the Norwich 5-2 Wolves game. About three of Norwich's goals were deflected in, and the first goal where the keeper caught it and fell in the net...rofl

Felt sorry for him, cause I know what being a keeper is like, but still...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:17 Sat 25 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Birmingham won again.

Wolves got lucky.

At least we stay at the top, and lets hope we can stay there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:00 Sat 25 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Are Forest ever going to win

lol

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:03 Sat 25 Oct 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Derby are coming on strong now.

Wolves was lucky against Watford today.

Birmingham, we cruised pasted Sheffield Wednesday, however there free kick, was a thunder bolt.

I think Nottm Forest will get relegated, thers no hope for them.

Birmingham and Woles are making a gap at the top two, and it should stay that way, all season.

I think Birmingham and Reading will go up.

Also, i also think that Bristol City will go up on play offs.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:52 Mon 3 Nov 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Scammed by the ref not Forest. 3-1 easily if we had a better ref.
nickh87
nickh87
15:55 Sat 21 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I found my thread i made months ago

things have changed since the last few posts...

Wolves are stuttering at the top with 1 win in 9 games lol they got cardiff who are unbeaten in 11 games play tomorrow which will be a good match....reading and preston lost Sheffield United drew, so the playoffs is wideopen still Sheffield Wednesday won 2-0 again crystal palace which certainly cheered me up great result for us....next 4 games are really tough....Burnley, Reading, Wolves, Preston oh dear lol.....Post your thoughts on the season at the min.....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:19 Sun 22 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Reading need more consistency they beat the teams birmingham wolves but then lose to bristol city.

James harper anyone want him?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:18 Sun 22 Feb 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wolves can't win for anything at the moment, only beaten Watford this year in the league, and only a howler from the keeper (no attempt on spelling his name yet ) gave Wolves a vital point against Cardiff City who seemed to enjoy the chant of:

2-1 to the welsh

EDIT: please remember that young children use this site and words like that isn't appropriate.

Edited by forum moderator cityfan84, at 03:35 Mon 23/02/09 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:32 Sun 1 Mar 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Exactly the same for reading and birmibgham shocking game against forest yesterday havent scored a goal for 540 minutes.

Forest were a bunch of cheats time wasting all the way was ridiculous
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Championship

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.