league 1 chat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1910
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:49 Tue 26 May 09 (BST)  [Link]  
stuff leeds who cares, they have had 2years to get bk up there!! If you cant do it like the city then shame lol. I dont rate leeds at all, they wont be going up automaticall either next year not with charlton and norwich down there
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:57 Sun 14 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
If we lose beckford we will struggle more. We do have the ability to get back up, we just mess it up in the games that really matter.
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
13:50 Sun 14 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
If?

You mean when

But I think he is overrated anyway, has the wrong attitude, just has a knack of scoring goals.....in League One, Leeds should have their pick of players, sell him for 2mil and spend less than half on Rickie Lambert from Brizzle Rovers......better player and a profit

Hope Leeds come up this season, you have done your spell there now
_niall_
_niall_
23:08 Sun 14 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
How can you say he's overrated? He scored nearly a goal a game when he was fit this season, he would easily hold his own at a top championship side or an average premier league side! He's pretty loyal though, up until recently he had always stated he wants to stay at Leeds, but obviously now he's getting that bit older feels it's time he played for a higher level club! I've no doubt that if he had have been fit all season Leeds would have gone up! Lambert's a solid player who will get ya goals, but is still nothing on Beckford!
_niall_
_niall_
21:21 Sat 8 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
LOLOLOL @ the above and how right I am for once

Anyway more importantly the mighty O's have a 100% record and kept not so tricky lambert reasonably quiet today
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:16 Sun 9 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow what a result for Colchester beating their rivals 7-1 at Carrow Road.....AMAZING, still tip Leeds to win the league
dazpolz
dazpolz
17:52 Sun 9 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
_niall_ said:
How can you say he's overrated? He scored nearly a goal a game when he was fit this season, he would easily hold his own at a top championship side or an average premier league side! He's pretty loyal though, up until recently he had always stated he wants to stay at Leeds, but obviously now he's getting that bit older feels it's time he played for a higher level club! I've no doubt that if he had have been fit all season Leeds would have gone up! Lambert's a solid player who will get ya goals, but is still nothing on Beckford!

also beckford scored 2 goals in 1 game for 11 games last season
_niall_
_niall_
11:41 Thu 20 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Successive 2-1 home defeats for the O's, after being ahead in both too ...Leeds marching on and looking strong...keep Beckford fit and they are as good as up!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:57 Fri 21 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
_niall_ said:
Successive 2-1 home defeats for the O's, after being ahead in both too ...Leeds marching on and looking strong...keep Beckford fit and they are as good as up!

3 games played, lol. LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNG way to go
_niall_
_niall_
18:56 Fri 21 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
And? Can a team not look strong after 4 games of the season and winning all 4?
_niall_
_niall_
05:45 Mon 26 Oct 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice 4-0 away loss to Huddersfield on Saturday, things are looking good for the O's.......

Nobody else on here support a league one team? No Leeds/Millwall/Wycombe () fans?
_niall_
_niall_
12:22 Sat 3 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
We're going down, we're going down, we're going...WE ARE GOING DOWN!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:15 Sun 4 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
carlisle united mate, unfortunately we lost 4-1 in johnstones paint final last week at wembley, i was there great stadium and a good day out
_niall_
_niall_
21:06 Mon 5 Apr 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Good man Ryan, shame about the game against Southampton (for both of us )...at least you don't have to worry about relegation, with Ian Harte banging in the penalties for yas
Pages: 1910
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

league 1 chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.