UFC Chat (Ultimate Fighting Championship)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:59 Mon 29 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
I searched for this thread, and only found 1. But it cant be posted on anym ore cause it wasnt updated for 6 months, soo... new thread :D.
My favorite player currently is Anderson Silva. I also like Rampage Jackson, especially his signature howl :p
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:44 Tue 30 Jun 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Do you watch it?

Who do you think will win between Lesnar and Mir? I hope Mir wins Brock Lenars far too hyped.

Would love to see him fight Fedor , would be a great match.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:18 Wed 1 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
mod_god said:
Do you watch it?

I don't think he does having posted this thread and declaring his favorite fighter.

I love UFC, It's going to be even bigger at the end of 2009!

Edited at 12:47 Wed 1/07/09 (BST)
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
11:08 Wed 1 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Ste He might not play it, might be the game he plays as he says my favourite PLAYER is I've watched it a few times rented the game aswell ETC.. I think UFC is ace
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:38 Tue 7 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
UFC 100 is gunna be all about GSP. The Welterweight machine. He is my fav.
I also want Bisping to win.
keoghz
keoghz
17:37 Fri 17 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Watched 100 was amazing, bisping sadly lost in the second round to a awesome standing k.o, lesnar demolished mir, didn't make and simple mistakes like the first time, was allot calmer and his jiu jitsu was alot better, Mir did well, but Brock is too strong...jsp won against tiego went to decision, was a good fight all round, ufc 101 in august cant wait, silva vs griffen...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:24 Mon 27 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Same here keo, seen that one a while ago
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:49 Mon 27 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
How is brock lesnar doing?
keoghz
keoghz
01:21 Tue 28 Jul 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Hes the heavy weight champ and has just has his revenge against frank mir so hes doing ok
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:23 Mon 10 Aug 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Forrest got destroyed at UFC101. I knew it was gonna happen. Silva made him look like a little kid. I think Silva is gonna have two belt in the near future.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:27 Fri 18 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone watching the new UFC sow with Kimbo Slice?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:32 Sat 19 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Kimbo Slice is a bum. He'll get destroyed hopefully.

UFC 103 tonight. Anybody watching it?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:10 Sat 19 Sep 09 (BST)  [Link]  
Yea I don't like him much either.
anonymous
anonymous
02:45 Fri 27 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
anyone watch UFC 106, personally thought it was brilliant, Ortiz v Griffin was awesome, coulda gone either way imo, thought Ortiz was well on the way to knocking Griffin out....until the end of round 2
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:07 Fri 27 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
i used to watch some sort of UFC on channel 5 on didgy box, not sure when its on so i rarely see it
anonymous
anonymous
17:13 Fri 27 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
ESPN or sopcast if you stream online, usually 3am in the mornings, I'll post on here everytime the next one is coming up
spinner
spinner
Admin
17:17 Fri 27 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
_mewtwo_ said:

Not too good by all reports. Nothing much in the media but the old wrestling newsgroups I still subscribe to are saying it's still a case of no news is good news.

Real shame.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:30 Sat 28 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
cheers anon
anonymous
anonymous
05:28 Sun 29 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
spinner said:
_mewtwo_ said:

Not too good by all reports. Nothing much in the media but the old wrestling newsgroups I still subscribe to are saying it's still a case of no news is good news.

Real shame.

Yeah he's in a pretty bad way, he's also had a really bad illness in his intestine, which he has now had a surgical procedure on, the surgeon said it had been going on for around a year. Not good news guys, I think Lesnar will have to give the title up to be honest, I haven't seen him fight in UFC yet, hopefully he'll be back soon
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:42 Sun 29 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
hopefully, but then again with something that sounds as serious as this, people would just kill his stomach to make sure of quick easy wins
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

UFC Chat (Ultimate Fighting Championship)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.