UFC Chat (Ultimate Fighting Championship)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
anonymous
anonymous
13:24 Wed 2 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
he won't come back until he's fully fit again, that can be guaranteed, any weakness in his stomach and there's no doubt that the doctors won't let him get back in the octagon anyway, sucks cuz he'd been on the card for 2 events and had to pull out I wanna see him fight!!! apparently he's a monster when on the ground due to his weight/muscle advantage
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:32 Wed 2 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
he fights at about 300 pounds, i dont see how this is fair, most guys in heavy are at least 50 pounds lighter than him on fight day.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:43 Sun 13 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyone watch UFC107? Sanchez vs Penn wasn't all that great. Guida had another interesting fight though.
keoghz
keoghz
00:29 Tue 15 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Guida had a terrible fight, Kenny fought brilliantly, Frank mir was unstoppable, wont be long before we see mirVlesner 3.
Penn was amazing absoultly destroyed diego!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:14 Wed 16 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
my fave is brock lesnar i like wwe tna all tht so i like it wen i see them at it mite get it for x-mas
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:14 Wed 16 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
keoghz said:
Guida had a terrible fight, Kenny fought brilliantly, Frank mir was unstoppable, wont be long before we see mirVlesner 3.
Penn was amazing absoultly destroyed diego!

Yea but his blood splatterd all over the place was interesting.
I'm waiting for Anderson Silva fight again. I predict he will be the first person to hold to belts.
anonymous
anonymous
17:16 Wed 16 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
was a great event in my opinion, I just think Guida got unlucky when he got cut and lost concentration from then on, credit to Florian though, he did a good job and finished it off in style. you could see part of guida's skull it was that bad. Florian's rear naked choke was awesome though, few people would've got out of it.

Mir's submission was also awesome, he's gunna put one hell of a fight on when he fights Lesnar.

Sanchez was unlucky to get cut so bad, it was huggeeeeee, but to be fair Penn had his number all the fight.

I also can't wait for Silva to get in the octagon again, I think he's pound for pound the best fighter in the UFC, also the Corture match will be one to look forward to.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:37 Wed 16 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Prob. one of the favorite ufc fan's. Favorite fighter.....george st pierre. Most underestimated fighter....guida as in clay guida.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:28 Thu 17 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
oo i missed it
anonymous
anonymous
05:00 Thu 17 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bad news guys, Silva's match has been cancelled for UFC108 due to Silva not having healed properly from elbow surgery. No news as of a re-scheduled match as of yet.

Also Nogueira has had to pull out of his match against Velasquez due to an Infection. However it has been rescheduled for February's PPV.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:34 Thu 17 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
whens the next one due on? i've missed em so many times forgetting the channel and what date its on haha
anonymous
anonymous
11:09 Thu 17 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
January 2nd ESPN or straming online/downloading

btw I was on about Anderson Silva not Thiago Silva lol, Thiago's still fighting, 1 of only 2 confirmed matches that many have been cancelled lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:50 Wed 23 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
anonymous said:
Bad news guys, Silva's match has been cancelled for UFC108 due to Silva not having healed properly from elbow surgery. No news as of a re-scheduled match as of yet.

Also Nogueira has had to pull out of his match against Velasquez due to an Infection. However it has been rescheduled for February's PPV.
You sure m8? I saw and updated new's and silva is fighting evan's.
anonymous
anonymous
16:57 Wed 23 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
wrong silva lol, it's Thiago silva, not Anderson silva
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:47 Sat 19 Jun 10 (BST)  [Link]  
McGee takes The Ultimate Fighter!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:47 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone surprised that carwin lost to lesnar?
unknown_id
unknown_id
16:53 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
not really, what about you?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:27 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I was suprised Dan Miragliotta didnt stop the fight when Carwin was all over Brock, good refereeing though, I'm glad he was picked as the ref and not someone like Mario Yamasaki who would've more than likely stopped the fight after Carwin hit Brock a few times.

One big thing that suprised me though is the doctors have said Brock could have only been performing at 60% of his ability for the past 2 years, due to his illness. If he was only performing at 60%, god knows what he's going to be like now that he is back to 100%.

I have to admit I thought Carwin would take it because Brock may have been rusty, but it was a good test, he was on his back (which is where he's weakest), but he still managed to stand back up and win the fight, fair play to the guy, I think personally he's shown the world what he really is capable of, the man's a pure beast.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:29 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
personally think brock is unbeatable for nxt couple years shown he can take a beating
spinner
spinner
Admin
20:06 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
It was certainly the perfect comeback fight. About 2 minute in I thought his career was over, but he's proven just how tough and fit he is. Carwin was spent by the end of the first round, yet Lesnar was bouncing fit. Arguably his time in pro wrestling will have helped that aspect, as very few MMA fighters at that level have much experience running full out for long periods.

Cudos too to the ref, who obviously had a good grip on Lesnars condition though he didnt look good.

It's put a whole new angle on Lesnar now. No longer does getting him down mean anything to an opponent. He is uncanny to deal with on the mat too, as the commentators were saying Carwin was safe due to having his arm in the way, and would have been with almost any other fighter, Lesnars sheer power led to the tapout.

Wouldn't wanna be his next opponent!
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

UFC Chat (Ultimate Fighting Championship)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.