Pages: 1910
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:36 Mon 7 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice look but still the same old annoying lag
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:37 Tue 8 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Has anyone mentioned that all the smilies come out the same at the moment (all yellow ones) and only one per line in both forum posts and messages? Or is it just me with IE6?

If already mentioned then apologies but I did have a quick look first (a green tongue out smilie there)

EDIT: Refreshed and got the different type/colour of smilies now but still one per line rather than side by side?

Edited at 19:46 Tue 08/12/09 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:45 Tue 8 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
i have a weird one thats just started in the last few hours.

Firstly i went to play someone in a game of 9 ball. i joined the room and clicked play and beside their name was waiting.

After about 2 mins i asked them were they there? Because usually after 20 seconds they are either playing or they leave the room or it says that they have decided not to play. Bu there was no response so i presumed they were not responding or something and left to join another game. When i joined the pther game it came up as result: Lost left the game and all that and i lost 5 points or whatever it was. There was no warning like there usually is when i clicked to leave that a game has started and if you leave you will forfeit the win. Also, i could not dop anything else, like break etc.

Then in a game of 5 person killer just there, 4 of us clicked to start. One said waiting. i was flicking through the forums while i waited for the person and when i looked back it was just doing a rondom time penalty shot for me, yet there was no beebs for the last 5 seconds before the shot and the person who hadnt clicked still said waiting on their name. Then it said an error had occured and i had to click login again. When i did login it brought me to the chat room and i couldnt click on anything or write in the chat box, very odd!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:18 Tue 8 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just a question more than anything...

On the home page, it says 8 ball billiards yet everywhere else it says 8 ball pool. Just wondering why unless i'm missing something...
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
18:33 Tue 8 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
chris said:
smilies now but still one per line rather than side by side?

They are like that on snooker and they can post more than 5 at a time.

Hey, i like the home page when the tables change to allow ppl to see whats on the site, i thought i was seeing things at 1st!!! :D:D
nick
nick
Admin
11:12 Thu 10 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ta, Chris, smileys should be sorted for all now.

Sorry, lost, that was a problem from Tuesday afternoon and was resolved Wednesday night.

Thanks, damee - there's no real reason except that billiards and pool are both used by people so I try to vary it (so people searching for a pool or billiard site may find it).

Justsumgirl, thanks. The post limits are 5 ordinary added smileys and 4 images per post. However, the image can be a smiley from a third party site, combined picture of smileys (like on snooker) or something else.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:18 Thu 10 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Is there going to be a chance of making the freinds list bigger to 75 instead of 50??
joker86
joker86
17:17 Thu 10 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
After a good couple of weeks with this new layout, im pleased to say im getting on with it very well.

Extending the friends list is a good idea.

Well done nick and thanks

buffstuff147
buffstuff147
23:01 Fri 11 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
yes more space on friends list please !!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:50 Tue 22 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im sorry, But i hate it. Its to blue even if you can change the colour. It doesnt look professional.
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
16:55 Tue 22 Dec 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think it looks very professional, to be honest...? Nothing shabby about it at all. I will qualify that by saying that it's been a while now since it was introduced and I'm well used to it by now, but I can't disagree more with the notion that it doesn't look professional.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:50 Sat 20 Mar 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
looks great :) keep up the good work
Pages: 1910
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New look funkypool

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.