Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
nick
nick
Admin
17:22 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks for reporting that Damee. Agree about the top 50 and there will be a patch tomorrow to fix the tab index problems and some other layout issues including the tournament and forum pages.

Janmb, thanks, I will look into that. It's related to the same patch.

Ste, please try and keep the comments constructive, and yes it will come to snooker. If there is a page which looks incorrect then please let me know which one and which browser you are using. Note IE6 is no longer fully supported.

Edited at 23:30 Tue 24/11/09 (GMT)
gerard_
gerard_
17:36 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've got used to this new layout :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:51 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Btw it's dame now not damee
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
17:54 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Apart from being shocked when i logged in and the smileys looking bad, im sure a new look funky will catch on
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:07 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not sure if it has already been mentioned but when on a players profile page, it says "your can:" instead of "you can:"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:08 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
dam i nearly had a heart attack

nice work
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
18:10 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Right after looking about, is it possible to change the text colour at some point! Its all in white from what i can see but on the old format i could change games played etc.... to see whats going on. Now if you make something bold it looks the same!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:36 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
_colins said:
Not sure if it has already been mentioned but when on a players profile page, it says "your can:" instead of "you can:"

Well spotted!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:11 Wed 25 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Love the changes they are awesome
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:26 Wed 25 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
New layout is ok, but the colors are terrible.
Involve a girl for finding nice colors

Is it possible to focus the players textbox when clicking 'Players' menu item?

In events screen, the font doesnt fit the rowheight.
The J and G for example are cut off.
cool_dude
cool_dude
01:49 Wed 25 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Will take some getting used too, i like that you have an option for what colour background. Should be good once all the minor errors are sorted
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:34 Wed 25 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
When i look through ranks etc it's highlighted like it used to be only now i find myself looking closer trying to see if they are online as it's rather hard and i have great sight lol.

Perhaps if we had in brackets below online or different colour like the winner of a tournament.

Just an idea
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:52 Wed 25 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
its nice thanks nick! alot people are moaners aint they! they would be moaning if it was "perfect"
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
03:18 Wed 25 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
jay_afc said:
Not that my opinion will count but i hate it personally. Too much colour everywhere!

I thought that, but surely if theres enough members that dont like a particular change (and im my opinion theres more than less mentioned the colours) then that change should be reversed (as long as the game isnt affected).

vicarious said:
i liked the old site better, looked a little more professional.

I totally agree with that.

janmb said:
ste_efc said:
Major step backwards! No offence but it looks like a 10 year old has just designed funkypool!

I'd rather say it looks designed FOR 10 year olds. (no offense to the youngsters lol)

I thought that!!

I remember when the 'funkypool' was 'funky'...pink and black fancy font it was, and Nick, you changed it to the blue to give it a more professional look, and it did.
I understand why you need to change some things for easy game play/more server space etc but i have no idea why you needed to change the colours or layout of the forums.
It might just be me but i think it now looks very 'cartoonish'

Can a make a 'vote' thread please? (just regarding the change of forums) that way you can see who prefers what.

~Paula~ :)
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
03:20 Wed 25 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
master_p00l said:
its nice thanks nick! alot people are moaners aint they! they would be moaning if it was "perfect"

The look of the old forum was 'perfect' It looked ten times more professional.

I cant find a thread where anyone asked for a change to the forums/font/colours etc.

Regarding colours, the only thing i ever remember was the girls wanting a pink pool table.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:42 Wed 25 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
it needed a bit of sprucing up!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:36 Wed 25 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why does it say that I am browsing when I have logged out?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:44 Wed 25 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
__ytsejam__ said:
Why does it say that I am browsing when I have logged out?

Beacuse you are on forum and still logged in, until you leave the site or log out at top corner.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:46 Wed 25 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
This is not the reason. I logged completely out last night, checked my stats this morning and it said I was browsing. I had logged out properly at top corner.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:51 Wed 25 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Someone hacked ya

Na dunno then mate, hardly matters though really does it?
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New look funkypool

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.