Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
anonymous
anonymous
13:30 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
janmb said:
nick said:
Quote background has been lightened (press refresh to see).

The forum in general needs a bit more touching up.

Good effort Nick, but frankly a step sideways.

- The real need would be upgraded forum features, not graphical fluff

- We really need one of more lower contrast colour schemes. The current options are all a real pain to the eyes.

On that note, have you read my last message on this topic Nick? If not please do

typical jan comment lmao
spinner
spinner
Admin
13:42 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
g_shot said:
pinkpinkpink!

Haha I remember the calls for pink the last time we had a revamp, see, who says query suggestions never happen
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:59 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Only problem is that in game when it shows recent posts it displays them as..

Thread: Dedications Thread 7
007jb1 - 19:412009/11/24 19:41 GMTHH:mm

Am assuming thats new since the update?
janmb
janmb
14:00 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bug report: If the background is supposed to be lighter for quoted text vs the rest of the post it is not working. Tested with FF and Opera, on Vista and Ubuntu 8.04
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:10 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I would prefer the old one back
This one is very strange and i do not like it
spinner
spinner
Admin
14:14 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
janmb said:
Bug report: If the background is supposed to be lighter for quoted text vs the rest of the post it is not working. Tested with FF and Opera, on Vista and Ubuntu 8.04

It's only the background to the name of the person quoted that should be lighter :

Posted Image
joker86
joker86
14:20 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I love the new look and im gettign used to it pretty fast, thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:23 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
If you go on 'help' and click 'who are the moderators?' then the list isn't clear and aligned - Maybe have old table so to speak!

I like the layout though...

Not a lot of people don't like change but things need to be updated to stay in the times.

Edited at 20:25 Tue 24/11/09 (GMT)
janmb
janmb
14:30 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
spinner said:
janmb said:

It's only the background to the name of the person quoted that should be lighter :

Posted Image

Ah, thanks for clarification
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:29 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not that my opinion will count but i hate it personally. Too much colour everywhere! Hope this doesn't come over to snooker.... which it inevitably will.
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
15:31 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Other than the "Who are the moderators?" text, and the fact that all new layout changes take a bit of getting used to in any case, no complaints at all. Loving the choice of colours! The stuff that used to appear on the hide has been tidied up nicely as well Good work as ever, Nick
janmb
janmb
15:52 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Game result announcements seem to get cut short... No idea if there's any relation what so ever, but have never noticed this before today...

"RESULT: Killer Ranked - janmb wins! (1 life"

Shouldn't there be more to the end of that line? The following line listing the rank changes seems fine.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:08 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just a couple of things from me...

Firstly, on the rankings pages, it says "full table" below each table. Surely it should just say "top 50"?

Secondly, nothing much at all this, just that when to log in, i type in my username and usually press the tab button to flick to the password, which now it doesn't and have to click on it twice to do it. No big deal though lol.

Forgot to mention, the layout is great, the colours are terrible though.

Edited at 22:17 Tue 24/11/09 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:09 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
Major step backwards! No offence but it looks like a 10 year old has just designed funkypool! Good to see your still alive tho Nick, over due a few updated. Hope this doesn't come over to snooks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:12 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
i liked the old site better, looked a little more professional.
Just tried out some of the other colors, way too dark except for the pink, but that's not my personal favorite

Edited at 22:16 Tue 24/11/09 (GMT)
janmb
janmb
16:14 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
ste_efc said:
Major step backwards! No offence but it looks like a 10 year old has just designed funkypool!

I'd rather say it looks designed FOR 10 year olds. (no offense to the youngsters lol)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:20 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
janmb said:
ste_efc said:
Major step backwards! No offence but it looks like a 10 year old has just designed funkypool!

I'd rather say it looks designed FOR 10 year olds. (no offense to the youngsters lol)

lol i agree on that one although the 10 year old inside me doesn't like it either, she says it makes her eyes hurt :P
_psmon_
_psmon_
16:31 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
miss the original look made it "funky"
and i cant actually enter the game :S
taking lifetime to load even with no other programs running
spinner
spinner
Admin
16:40 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
dame said:

when to log in, i type in my username and usually press the tab button to flick to the password, which now it doesn't and have to click on it twice to do it. No big deal though lol.

Which browser are you using? This works fine in IE and Opera.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:42 Tue 24 Nov 09 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm on Opera lol.

EDIT: Okay, i can press the tab button 3 times and it works....

Edited at 22:50 Tue 24/11/09 (GMT)
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New look funkypool

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.