NEW MODS PLEASE

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:12 Thu 9 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
y can't all gd people including me can be mods or admins?
raiden
raiden
16:13 Thu 9 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Why do you want to be a moderator?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:14 Thu 9 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Dude....I helped out more people than you, i'd make a better mod or admin than you
supermega
supermega
16:16 Thu 9 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:23 Thu 9 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
raiden he wants to be a mod, because most ppl feel the need to make a difference or feel like they are. being a mod could be a relatively easy way to get that feeling
dr_lovepump
dr_lovepump
16:08 Sat 11 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
OMFG u guys " please make me a mod" COME ON!! ffs its not a big step up being a mod and seems to me to be a disadvantage in many ways. U are constantly getting annoyed by users asking stupid questions like " (name) said a sweary word , punish him pleassse". Oh yay wot a life!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Sat 11 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Although I kinda agree with lovepump, funkypool does need more mods and admins. There are only around 12 altogether at the moment - and in those weeks where they have exams (like now), they aren't around very often. This causes tournaments to be cancelled, and unmonitored chat rooms.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:55 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yes , i would volunteer to be a modertator, online as often as i can which is most days and i would sort problems out, help pople and host tournies .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:41 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i think i would make a good mod cos ive helped some people on how to join tournaments and helped people find out if there is a tourni on, im on here a lot so that would give me time to help more people and probably fill in if there is a hosting mod unavailable.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:42 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i genuinly want to help people and be a mod.. but other players also want to make a difference :)

Edited at 21:43 Sun 12/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:42 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i know how to spell moderator!

:-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:58 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:07 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i don't think any body will get mod by makin threads telling them they would like to be one.
neely everyone wants to be a mod.
may be classes as a spamm thread i dunno
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:13 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
if there wasn't any threads the mods wouldnt know half of the responsible people wanting to be a mod, they say dont go hassling them or the admins..i understand that but wat will the poeple do who all the other users helped do? go to the mods and say "this person just helped me" and just like that..a mod i dont think so. At least with threads (1 or 2 anyway) the admins would know that there are genuine people wanting to help run the site. without been hassled.
It would only be spam if it was junk and i dont think people wanting to help out is junk.

im sorry if i sound a little nasty im just sick of people having ago, telling others not to post about wanting to be a mod..because people who post telling other people to do without been mods are just wanting to have a bigger chance of becoming a mod.

Edited at 22:16 Sun 12/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:45 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
the mods/admins r doing they best 2 come on here every day and help out and the mod/admin r very friendly and i dont think we should have new mods/admins. if u want 2 b a mod/admin help out ppl and invite ppl 2 the web site.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:46 Sun 12 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
pool_shark and keep_it_real, both well said.

If you are a responsible user, and truly do help people out, you WILL be noticed. So just don't sweat it.

Continue on helping people...and behaving yourself.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:20 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
dont let this issue rule your life, play this game for the pool, if you come on with the sole intention of helping people for 3 hours straight and trying to get noticed by the admins, then your a loser. If the oppurtunity to be 'promoted' comes along, well its a nice little bonus!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:25 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol i do that

Edited at 17:26 Mon 13/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:29 Mon 13 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ty soz m8 :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:02 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]