NEW MODS PLEASE

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:02 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
u are right anthony but the rule is no asking to be a mod, and its because you would get so many posts about it, so therefore posts saying why you would be a good mod are also not a good idea if you want to become a mod
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:04 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ok
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:16 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Plus you have only been a 'funkypooler' for a couple of months
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:55 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
nah ive been on for over a year on different accounts this is just my recent one that im sticking to.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:26 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm in year 11, in the past week i've hosted at least 1 tourny every day, normaly after coming home from an exam, or just before one. I would very much like it if people didn't moan that i'm not online as i'm on here more than 2 hours every day even if sometimes i don't really wanna be. The site doesn't need more mods because there are already more than enough touraments going on, and when i'm online there is almost always at least 1 other mod/admin online, therefore always someone to help...as for nicknax, the reason y he ignores people, myself included, is because he is normaly trying to sort out the problem already, providing it is worth taking the time to sort out. Other things that have been mentioned, mods are only human, couldn't agree more last time i checked and some people do get annoying, especially people telling you to boot people for something that you can't boot them for. Some other people would make good moderators, but i dont think that a reshuffle is needed and that the current ones are doing a good job, thank u and gd bye
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:30 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
well sed
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
not all are doin a good job, with an exeption of a few
raiden
raiden
18:19 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
That's true squeezy but they always act like they're doing us a favour, if they don't wanna host tournys they should quit, which I don't see anyone doing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:15 Wed 15 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol. This is a pointless arguement, seriously. There are more then enough tournaments going on. People are busy, big deal. If a tournament is missed, life goes on.

I don't post most of my tournaments too far in advance, because if for some reason I miss it, people act like I've murdered someone.

Maybe a couple more people on the team would be useful, but in all reality, it is fine the way it is.

About people complaining at us to boot people...we can't just boot someone because you saw something. We need to see it, so give us a chance to finish up our game, and get in the room. There is in fact an ignore button, where you can completely ignore the person. I think that would solve most problems in the first place.

SOZ
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:14 Thu 16 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
squuezy, your the one who spent hours and hours begging and dropping hints about being a moderator, if you cant deal with it, ask to be demoted.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:02 Thu 16 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol well done
supermega
supermega
16:10 Thu 16 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
mods and admits are not always online. ive loged on afew times and not 1 has been on.

Edited at 21:11 Thu 16/06/05 (BST)
raiden
raiden
16:19 Thu 16 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Show me the rule that says they have to be.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:58 Thu 16 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
he never said there was one but he is making the point that new mods are needed as the times when he has came online and there has not been a mod/admin on here
raiden
raiden
17:05 Thu 16 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
There is a 'Contact Us' button.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:38 Thu 16 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lets just forget about this and start playing games!

aint it wot this site is about?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:53 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks soz mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:54 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
and yeah there is raiden i think you should point it out again =-D
supermega
supermega
15:25 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
'Contact Us' button how about if there busy getin on with there lives..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:41 Fri 17 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
its there jobs to check the emails
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

NEW MODS PLEASE

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.