Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:44 Tue 5 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Couldn't find one so here's one now

WWE Hell in a Cell PPV:

Sad night for John Cena fans as 2 members of the crowd prevented him from winning the match against Wade Barrett meaning he is now a part of the Nexus. Thought Nexus was going to interfere in match and they nearly did if wasn't for WWE Superstars such as Big Show, Kofi Kingston, MVP, John Morrison, Goldust, Heart Dynasty and many more

Randy Orton kept the WWE Title after a brilliant bout against Sheamus... an RKO on the steel steps the highlight of the match IMO.

Triple Threat Anywhere Goes Submission Match wasn't all that IMO some good acrobactic moves by John Morrison, but The Miz's former rookie Daniel Bryan with the submission against The Miz.

Natalya won against Michelle McCool by DQ and was very unlucky not being crowned Undisputed Divas Champion.

Edge defeated Jack Swagger in an inpromtu match after being attacked at start of match by Alberto Del Rio.

Highlight of night was Undertaker vs Kane match for World Heavyweight Championship... Undertaker and Kane produced a great match which could'a gone either way but was Paul Bearer and the "urn" which helped can defeat Undertaker.

Raw tonight...

Looking forward to seeing who number 1 contender will be... will alos be intresting to see John Cena's first night as a member of Nexus.
rubber_duck
rubber_duck
14:56 Tue 5 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Its not real btw
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:02 Tue 5 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
It is! bet you wouldn't say that to big daddy! lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:25 Tue 5 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I know it aint real lol but still love it...

Raw

Was a mixed night for John Cena as he got his hand on one of the Nexus but whilst that was happening the Raw GM said Cena has to follow orders from Nexus leader Wade Barrett or get fired.... He ordered Cena to help him in the 20 man over the top rope battle royal for the number 1 contendership for the WWE Title... He managed to do it and now Wade Barrett is now facing Randy Orton for WWE Title at Bragging Rights PPV.

Was a bad night for Edge aswell as he was ordered to applogise... He refused and was immediatly traded to Smackdown.... Upon that announcement The Miz and Alex Riley headed to ring and talked rubbish like they usually do lol....before Edge getting taken out by The Miz.

The so called love triangle between Ted dibiase, Maryse and ? was really Goldust, but he didn't want either one as he attacked Ted and lusted after the Million Dollar Championship.

The bella twins was upto there usual tricks by switching places to beat the Unified Divas Champions Layla and Michelle McCool.
spinner
spinner
Admin
16:47 Tue 5 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Things eventually livening up in WWE again, with the fruits of the latest "reboot" of new face beginning to shine.

The US title match at HIAC was the best WWE match this year by miles, and I have a feeling the US title is going to become like the IC title was in the mid 90's. Now the larger public have a taste of what Danielson can do against the likes of Miz, wait till him and Punk get together again.

Edges new angle is fun, and can hopefully be used to actually get rid of some of the stupider angles and improve things all round. Really hoping Cena is gonna turn fully heel soon, its sorely needed.

But anyway, just a few more days till BFG! Or for my part I'm more looking forward to this weeks live Impact and Foley/Flair in their last man standing match. Their promo last week was the best thing on TV, and the match style plays to what they can still do.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
17:42 Tue 5 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
rubber_duck said:
Its not real btw

Its a soap for men lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:14 Tue 5 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
_k1rk_ said:
rubber_duck said:
Its not real btw

Its a soap for men lol

Thats it i knew there was an explanantion for it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:51 Tue 12 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Smackdown was nothing really to report... Edge made his debut again and beat Jack Swagger and Rey mysterio defeated Alberto Del Rio.

Raw tonight hopefully should be good
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:23 Tue 12 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
is there a site i can watch full episodes of RAW and PPV's?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:25 Tue 12 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes mate can go on justintv and type it in be loads mate
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:56 Tue 12 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers, get bored of watch the same evolution videos on youtube although i prefer those days.

anonymous GM is the only thing at the moment is what is keeping me into it although i hardly watch it anymore.
spinner
spinner
Admin
15:56 Tue 12 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
If you search for "RAW 10/11/10", for example, on youtube you usually find decent uploads for the first day or so. It seems WWE has given up trying to take them all down, probably realised the more people who watch the better no matter how they do it. Wont work for PPV's tho. And remember to americanise the date

Well, Only got to watch BFG last night but yet again TNA are blowing WWE out of the water match wise. Gen Me/MCMG for the tag belts was a potential match of the year, and the main even was Awesome even if the stupid "they" angle had to ruin the finish.

Will be fun to see Jeff Hardy as a heel though, fresh moves are always the best and it just shows what they could have done with Cena if done right. Maybe they still will, but it wont have the impact.

Match of the week still goes to Foley and Flair on Before the Glory - a masterpiece of the genre.

Will be interesting to see what Angle and Anderson do now. Delighted to see Joe seem to be getting his big push, long overdue.

RAW was ok, but as always after TNA, WWE is just so mind numbingly sloooowwww.....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:15 Tue 12 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
think WWE is going downhill

TNA on the up

Iam a big member of WWE i go a couple times a year live spent thousands watching it buying all wrestling stuff but may end soon the storys are poor!
spinner
spinner
Admin
21:25 Tue 12 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Though TNA has had the edge since about 2005, WWE just now is as good as it has been since the turn of the century. The new faces are starting to build depth to their characters and the old guard are more or less gone - exactly the same position they were in around 1995 when Austin, Rock, Foley etc were the new faces, and look what happened then

It's really hard to compare the products now. WWE is still aimed at the whole family, but I wouldn't let my kids watch TNA, its almost the same as the original ECW at times now.

Also, you can't compare the matches really. In TNA they often wrestle only once a week, getting plenty of time to reherse spots, build matches etc, not to mention time to heal in between.

In WWE they have to do all that on the road, and no human being can wrestle the way Gen Me and the MCMG's, or Angle/Hardy/Anderson did while working a WWE schedule.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:31 Tue 12 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
i watch TNA everyday only casue RVD (ROBVANDAM) AND JEFF HARDY IS IN IT
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:45 Tue 12 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
WWE > TNA
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:26 Wed 13 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
after what R-truth said who thinks john cena should just quit
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:58 Wed 13 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I loved the Promo between Edge / Michael Cole / Miz

Hilarious!
mr_pink_eyes
mr_pink_eyes
02:19 Thu 14 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Not watched wrestling for years, last time I watched it was in the 90's when it was WWF, with stars like Undertaker, Hulk Hogan, Jake the Snake, Hart brothers, The Bush Wackers, Shaun Michaels etc

They still do the Royal Rumble?, used to like that, still got some avi video's from a couple of them during the 90's
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:31 Thu 14 Oct 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes there is a ppv every year called Royal Rumble where they do 30 man royal rumble but they often do small ones ocassionally on raw called over the top rope challenge with fewer ppl and etc
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Wrestling thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.