Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:11 Fri 28 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Easy, from Japan haha its not exactly the same as the PS3 but... its a bit bulky, not as much as the actual Xbox pad though but meant to be great
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:16 Fri 28 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
whats PS3 pad look like?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:37 Fri 28 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
What a normal one? haha
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:38 Fri 28 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
whatever lol, never seen one.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:39 Fri 28 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Your on a comp look them up haha they are about half the size of a Xbox pad to be honest and alot thinner compared to Xbox and the bulk haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:23 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
On paper this seems like it could be the best Call of Duty yet, but I've thought that for the past 2 games too.

Black Ops seemed great for the first 3 weeks, then I got so bored of it.

MW2 was great for the first 3 weeks and then everyone discovered all of the cheapest class setups, and it got hacked to pieces.

If MW3 is not sabotaged by 12 year olds named xXxsNiip3zZzzXxX sending me a message about a 10th prestige quickscope/noscope montage ladder shot boosting infections lobby, I'll be happy.
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
18:28 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
rogan said:
On paper this seems like it could be the best Call of Duty yet, but I've thought that for the past 2 games too.

Black Ops seemed great for the first 3 weeks, then I got so bored of it.

MW2 was great for the first 3 weeks and then everyone discovered all of the cheapest class setups, and it got hacked to pieces.

If MW3 is not sabotaged by 12 year olds named xXxsNiip3zZzzXxX sending me a message about a 10th prestige quickscope/noscope montage ladder shot boosting infections lobby, I'll be happy.

You should be able to evade some of those messages, as there are now Sniper only Lobbies in this MW3. (also quick-scoping is in this CoD too)
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
20:40 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i just had a general dislike in the way treyarch made black ops. It seemed to be so laggy to MW2 and the graphics didnt particually impress me on BO either. I still play MW2 frequently but its good to see infinity ward back. Yes MW2 had its flaws (i.e hacked to bits) but it was the better game...MW3 just keeps becoming more exciting before it has even come out
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
00:13 Sun 30 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I really think this one is going to be amazing, lets hope I actually can play it more than 3days of online added together through the whole year. CoD4 I was in love with it was that good, none other have compared to it at all. Finally hope this one can..
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
00:47 Sun 30 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i just hope the hackers stay away i want everyone to be legit
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
01:21 Sun 30 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
No chance of that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:00 Sun 30 Oct 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
_pro__frog_ said:
i just hope the hackers stay away i want everyone to be legit

I've already gotten messages off people saying that they're going to be hosting prestige lobbies on day 1 of MW3.

It made me laugh but it shows that they're definitely going to try and ruin it again. Whether or not they can is yet to be seen.
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
01:25 Sun 30 Oct 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think they should reward so called hackers if they exploit the game, then they tell the devellopers, who can then patch before the so called hack goes global...puts the hackers to good use.

It will never happen but just a random thought.

On MW2 people we exploiting maps by the elevation glitch, which did eventually get patched. But it just got worse and worse: 10th lobbies on xbox and challenge lobbies on PS3 (even though they were ultra fun). Now there's infection ones on PS3 which allow you different things such as 11th on PS3 just by using split screen.

In all these cases, for the creator of the hacks just to say something about what they have done to the develloper would make the game so more enjoyable
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
01:37 Sun 30 Oct 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
They will never be able to create a game that is free from hackers and glitchers. However is Black Ops not still free from 10th prestige lobbies?

Just got to get on with it, they don't bother me. Glitches are fun at times in private matches but that's all
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:42 Sun 30 Oct 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Glitches and hacks that are most common like going to tenth prestige or unlocking all emblems don't bother me so much because it doesn't directly affect me really. But it does take away the enjoyment of trying to unlock a specific title or emblem, because everyone will just assume you've hacked anyway so it takes away the "Look how good I am, I've got this emblem!" factor
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:06 Sun 30 Oct 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i done all my titles and emblems myself... im not bothered about what other people think, i know i did it... besides im only on 5th prestige level 32 sooo least im believable whereas a lot of my friends online are 10 - 70 and theyve played like 1 days worth of time... would be nice if people did what frog suggested and get rewarded for finding and patching hacks... ruins my game when i have to put up with people who cant play therefore need to cheat !
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
12:40 Sun 30 Oct 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree with James glitches are fun most glitches you can't use in an actual online game though!

As for hackers they really do annoy me not as much the ones that want the top prestige but the ones that hack the whole lobby like in CoD4 where your character can basically jump across the map!

I myself have got top prestige on all the CoD series and want to keep doing it, even did MW2 and i hate that game
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
13:43 Sun 30 Oct 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
hackers make it so easy though so people can hack themselves. I was 8 level 50 before challenge lobbies, but as soon as guy named MrRedDot made the easiest way of hosting CL's, i couldnt resist and tried it for myself. it wasnt such a case of cheating, it was having fun and feeling equal to everyone else...thats what ruined it
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:14 Sun 30 Oct 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I got hacked on CoD4 haha i was level 9 prestige level 45 or something, not far off hitting prestige 10 (legit) and i went into some free for all match and my screen went mental looked like i was playing old style tetris haha came out and i was hacked to 10th ruined my stats the lot haha i deleted account. Made xCriminalDamage within 5 minutes of playing i was hacked again, they only got my prestige though so i made my stats like a 10th prestige haha
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
23:03 Tue 1 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
a week today
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.