Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:59 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's a pathetic game anyways

It's about as useful as a guy with a kid getting with a pregnant girl lol

Why don't you all just invest your money and then hopefully in the future with more investments you wont need to worrry.....
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:26 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
if its sooo pathetic then dont play it, its that simple.

i mean i could say GTA is pathetic but people would play it anyways. its all about personal taste.
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
13:45 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
si123 said:

Why don't you all just invest your money and then hopefully in the future with more investments you wont need to worrry.....

Entertainment.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:24 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Entertainment.... It's not it takes over lifes

How many people are going to call in sick today from work? How many people are going to go to bed late just to play this?

I walked past Gamestation last night and 500+? people in a que just to get their hands on this 'Immense' game

Don't get me wrong I waste money just like everybody else, but this won't be a game just like Funky people actually meet mates around when they are going be playing and rather stay in etc Just causes alot of people be antisocial

See if you spend 1,000 hours playing this game you could be spending 1,000 hours learning a new skill think of the future today
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
15:46 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
looks like you have no future then
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:50 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
My futures bright but not orange lol

And I know every skill I need to do my current job which I will get promoted in which will lead to more money

It's all about money =D

But no all serious now, this game will be the most brought most played and the biggest thing of November

It's level of game play is unreal, the grpahics on this are superb you need a big TV tho like a 50" plasma with surround sound just to get the full effects

See I won't play it but I know how big it is lol

Edited at 13:54 Tue 08/11/11 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:08 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol read a quote that made me chuckle:

Modern Warfare 3 has been released in Iraq and Afghanistan as "The Sims"
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
16:16 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
si123 said:
Lol read a quote that made me chuckle:

Modern Warfare 3 has been released in Iraq and Afghanistan as "The Sims"

LMAO, that made my day
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
16:34 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
£30-40 isn't a life changing sum of money for younger generation to purchase a game to play with their friends online during winter..
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:03 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
like it so far, me and bro working together on it.

ive got a M4A1 on level 17 gun at the moment and just unlocked assassin.

whats fun is put hardline on, perks killstreak and need 1 kill for assassin
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
17:58 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
usign the scart-l or whatever atm, got it level 7 i'm not really into mw2 and this game is pretty much the same sort. they said it's more a mw2.5 then 3, so i've gotta get used to mw2/mw3 before i can destory like i used to
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
18:00 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
What's assassin?, I have been using MP5 and UMP45 Both good guns, sleight of hand - quick draw - stalker. Beassttt
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:16 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
si123 said:

It's a good game anyways.

It's about as useful as any other pastime that one could partake in.

Why don't you not waste your time posting comments about something you think is pathetic, then you won't need to worry about it.

See, I can play too.

Opinions are opinions, if people like it, let them like it, if they don't then they don't

I don't like or follow football; I don't go into the football topics and start telling people they're wasting their time though.

Edited at 16:23 Tue 08/11/11 (GMT)
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
19:17 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
a question to the people who have played mw3, does it meet up to the standard of mw2? and the big question is, is it better??

i have never understood why people dont like football, but thats cool aslong as ur not a cricket fan
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
19:24 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think its better
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:31 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thank god i don't want the game yet and thank you my playstation is broken haha like 800 people out last night or something trying to get it, and double that amount today was unreal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:44 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
si123 said:

Leave out the pathetic digs at me and Jay... just making yourself look stupid now... carry on and ill request to have you banned/ silenced !
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
20:02 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
pre ordered mine on amazon, paid for 1st class...sitting in the floor for whe i got back from school
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:34 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
lethal_lures said:
i have never understood why people dont like football, but thats cool aslong as ur not a cricket fan

Well I don't dislike football, I just don't actively follow it, but no I'm not a cricket fan either
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
23:59 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
_pro__frog_ said:
pre ordered mine on amazon, paid for 1st class...sitting in the floor for whe i got back from school

My mate ordered from amazon and did not receive his MW3 today. This is why I never order from them anymore!

But all I have to say, when you reach Rank 32. The Type 95 WOW. These are my kills/deaths from the games I've used it.

19:4 , 19:6, 19:7, 26:8. First game I used it was the 19-4, disappointed M16 is weak but this gun is amaazing
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.