League Discussion Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 167
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:39 Sun 31 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I think there should be something in the rule about the player naming themselves because once they post they're joining why shouldn't the clan name them?
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
12:43 Sun 31 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think there has been any breaches of the rule on badness. Sure there has been jokes about the rules to lighten the mood but that's all or as far im concerned iv made jokes myself. Nothing major to be fussed about.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:52 Sun 31 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
If the clans for next season I can't see the problem with naming players anyway. Captains don't have any control on where you want to play next season.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:55 Sun 31 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i think as long as the captain allows you to name their player then you can, if someone posts themselves in then not much you can do about that.

those not in FCL can be named willingly.

thats how i see it anyway.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
12:57 Sun 31 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Well i understand where captains are coming from tbh. But no rules were broken on badness as far as i can see. Just jokes made of the rules to lighten the mood and we will continue to have a laugh. We all know it's just a bit of fun. And league runners will do what they will so no point rushing them
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:00 Sun 31 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
They definitely broken it at least once, even after the rule was quoted on their thread
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
13:03 Sun 31 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
We can't help that jim is "special" though, cmon man he doing good for him LOL
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:05 Sun 31 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
People start up clans before they even know how to play the game too and don't know the rules.
Shouldn't let people start clans before they've had a season playing even if they are for next season you just get hundreds of random teams that are never going to make it appearing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:12 Sun 31 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
You could never stop people from making clans, only joining leagues
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
13:15 Sun 31 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Well whatever happens i aint gonna lose any sleep over it, and it will only serve to hurt the league if you don't let the clan in. However i understand that you maybe wont and so be it. I can only apologise on behalf of my clan and hope for the best. No point stressing about it
doubted2
doubted2
20:08 Sun 31 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i guess no matter what is said there is a rule breach end of

dosnt matter wether a captain states it, that isnt in the rule . the rule is very clear

and no one is stressing on it, people who are making clans should no better, there so many examples of rules being breached, it needs sorting

also repeatedly calling people cheats or possible cheats is not right.. dosnt matter what people do without proof it shudnt be said

and for the record i was talking only about FCL nothing else as stated in an earlier post
my oppinion only

Edited at 17:11 Sun 31/07/11 (BST)
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
01:40 Mon 1 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Where has it been stated someone has been cheating? no idea on that one.

As for the other rule it's upto league discression and i know first hand how that works from my many friends who have told me. And i wont go into it, lets just say you shall probably get what ya want craig lol. And none of us could give a poop as it's a game.
doubted2
doubted2
18:45 Mon 1 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
kirk to be honest im not really bothered about how many friends you have or havent got or whether i get my way or not, or to be fair who give a poop as you say.

the facts i have mentioned is FCL league rules have been broken and im not talking about chips and whatever, im talking generally. if chips want to join FCL they have broken fundamental rules im sure that will be addressed later, my problem dosnt just lie there, mine is an exisiting clan with a so called experienced capt not following rules, a league rule that appears to have been changed but maybe hasnt.

players being approached mid seasson by new and exisiting clans. causing unrest, all by people who know the rules and have the so called experience to run a clan.

i have seen many clans bring players in then fold the nxt season many deactivations, clans wrecked.

But to be honest i dont really care about any of it, its not my business, but what is,,,is that rules are there for a reason so follow them, there isnt an argument to be had with that is there.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
18:59 Mon 1 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Not disagreeing with you at all craig. All i said is was im sure it is being followed and looked at behind the scenes. And i agree there seems to be so many people leaving clans mid season. The wolf pack have lost half the players i would say lol. It does seem a bit up in the air at the moment.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:56 Mon 1 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
clan world tour

DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY 10TH AUGUST

http://funkypoolclanworldtour.weebly.com/round-1.html
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:46 Mon 1 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
cymmer this is a discussion thread for FCL so please refrain from posting stuff outside the FCL here.

thanks.
doubted2
doubted2
19:00 Tue 2 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
blackjack
blackjack
19:04 Tue 2 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
_k1rk_ said:
As for the other rule it's upto league discression and i know first hand how that works from my many friends who have told me.

I dont think imaginary friends have accounts on Funkypool

However.. i agree with Craig
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:08 Tue 2 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
cymmer this is a discussion thread for FCL so please refrain from posting stuff outside the FCL here.

thanks.

ok sorry m8!
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
19:12 Tue 2 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
blackjack said:
_k1rk_ said:
As for the other rule it's upto league discression and i know first hand how that works from my many friends who have told me.

I dont think imaginary friends have accounts on Funkypool

However.. i agree with Craig

LOL too easy
Pages: 167
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.