League Discussion Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:45 Thu 28 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
mattywellie said:
james can i talk about the naming rule here then ?

yea any rules.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:47 Thu 28 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
well james dont u think that rule is a tad stupid i know its implemented to stop people naming and causing hostility between people but surely its better so clans know what players are going where ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Thu 28 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
It's meant to prevent hostility by keeping the names of players who have agreed to join other clans on the down low, but if the those people making the new clans can't keep the names to themselves then there is nothing more we can do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:54 Thu 28 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
death_viper said:
death_viper said:
1.13 Announcing clan lineup for next season
When new clans are forming, or old clans are working in their lineup for the next season, you may NOT name signed players currently playing for other clans until the transfer window is open. Violating this rule may lead to the clan not being accepted into the next season.

silly rule needs to be gone.

i did then it got swept away by boss man kev so no matter how much we try he not going to change it

kev04 said:
Not silly Kenny, was obviously implemented for a reason!

for COBRAS

It was implemented well before Cobras came along so if you're going to try and name and shame clans on here get your facts right!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:54 Thu 28 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
yes i understand that kev as i said in my previous post .. all i was saying is wouldnt it be better if clans knew exactly who was leaving them at the end of the season ?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:57 Thu 28 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
my personal opinion is you should be allowed to name if the captain of previous clan allows it and you feel that it should be announced and your ready.

only under those 2 conditions though.

it is wise as a whole to let your captain know so he/she can find a suitable replacement, if needed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:04 Thu 28 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
whatever u say u will stop teams joining if they break rule well it a stupid rule and i for one think it should be changed but hey i just a mear peasent in this debate and i do have facts kev u have always shown a bit of fav to cobras, anyway my point be put across that i fill rule needs to be changed,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:06 Thu 28 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
so basically because chips and gravy have broke the rule "essentially" does that me they are now not allowed to attempt to join the league next season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:07 Thu 28 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
that is what rule says so i rules are rules cant bend them can we.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:10 Thu 28 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
not really, the key word in that is MAY lead, which means you might not be banned next season, personally for me the more clans the better who can pass deadlines.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:12 Thu 28 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
then change the rule
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:43 Fri 29 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
only room for 1 more clan to join the clan world tour!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:35 Fri 29 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
death_viper said:
then change the rule

its not just my choice alone mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:38 Fri 29 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I disagree on a rule change.

Hasn't been a problem so far been a pretty upstraight rule, and relatively a rule that doesn't go broken.

Why change?

Players can still tell their captains they plan on leaving, just don't have to declare themselves to another clan until the season end.
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
17:07 Fri 29 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
In fairness it wasnt chips and gravy who named players as far as i seen?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Fri 29 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
They did name Davy without Kev's say so and Matty without mine...
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
17:20 Fri 29 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah so that was on them? I don't really know who they named but fair enough.

However both davy and matty have posted saying they are joining next season, i don't see why they should have to be held at ransom by captains not that im blaming you's or anything. Especially if it's for next season. I told my captain what i was doing when i decided and he was fine. And even if i didn't tell him id still be doing what i want to do in the way of clans especially if it's for next season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:20 Fri 29 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
well im not going to go through this again ... davy named himself and mich u named me before me or any other members of chips and gravy named me ... but tbh im not getting into this again as far as i can see if they want to ban us from the league then fair play to them its them that will miss competition because we will still crack jokes and have fun :D
_k1rk_
_k1rk_
17:23 Fri 29 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I think it's all getting a bit sour now, and i see where mich is coming from because jim likely asked most of UT players and some cobras, id feel the same as mich if it was done behind my back. However it's up to their players to say what there doing. We can't help it if they don't care about telling you.

Otherwise how do we gain members. Plus we have only named people that have actually posted committing to the clan as far as i can see, i may be wrong.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:28 Fri 29 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
wel kirk jimmy did admit he was in the wrong yesterday by saying to mich which players he though had joined the clan as he should of left it for people like me to tell my captain myself that at the end of the season i was going to be at another team but its yesterdays news now isnt it ? if they want to ban us from the league *they* being the league runners then so be it nowt we can do really we havent exactly broken the rules that bad or caused that many arguements that our thread has been capped but hey ho.
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.