Best FunkyPool Player at the moment

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1910
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:15 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Same m8 lol, not at the moment anyway!!!

Bin giving some decent players a good game, then i play someone whos not so good and I'm absolutely useless haha

You have been playing fantastic against me not that I think I'm that good but I'm certainly not ba and well you have been playing very very well
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:46 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Everyone on the site is best player at the moment except me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:53 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  

No Davy you are one of the best mate your a great tactical player and a fantastic all around player
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:06 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  

No Davy you are one of the best mate your a great tactical player and a fantastic all around player

Thank you Matty, but i reached not everything, i keep missing a 60 + run in straight

Hopefully i can reach it soon
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:39 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Massage my ego pleeeease someone lol
naaaaaaaaath
naaaaaaaaath
03:48 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
onua0767 is the best UK player ive played on this site no doubt
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:49 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers all, glad I've made an impression
Aaron your a LEGEND!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:52 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
onua0767 will be best soon enough..and its_me is best atm IMO

You got to be joking!!! its_me????

He's nowhere near the standard of the top players. There are some great players on here - where on earth did that pick come from lol
He is 6th overall on Funkypool.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:50 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  

He's nowhere near the standard of the top players. There are some great players on here - where on earth did that pick come from lol

You just said he's best now you're saying he's 6th

You only have to look at his play to see he's got nothing on the top players. He can keep snookering them for a while......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:55 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ipotalot is the best player on the site, no one even comes close. He even allows people to beat him sometimes to make them feel better within themselves and have higher confidence, what a bloke.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:58 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  

You just said he's best now you're saying he's 6th

You only have to look at his play to see he's got nothing on the top players. He can keep snookering them for a while......

I don't understand why you can question its_me and not onua in the same sentence...

If you are questioning tratters style of play (which works) then you must also question onua, and davy who both also snooker and aim for the 2 shots to give them a easier chance for the win and play tactical on the us tables.

^^ That is not being disrespectful btw, just telling the truth, and it works for all the players, I know for a fact tratter can if he wants play attacking and just knock in ball after ball after ball, but why should he finish a game the hard way when he knows he can make it easy for himself?

Same applies for Adam and Davy.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:06 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
That's a good point Mich. Probably mentioning the snookering wasn't fair. But if you look at overall gameplay, from my strictly outsiders POV, I've seen some really class players, and he's no way one of them. Nowhere near.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:08 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
That's a good point Mich. Probably mentioning the snookering wasn't fair. But if you look at overall gameplay, from my strictly outsiders POV, I've seen some really class players, and he's no way one of them. Nowhere near.

Don't get me wrong in the past I have seen some better play myself, but at the minute he is up there, you can't deny that the guy has been at the top of the rankings or there about for a solid few months now.

I remember I used to be good, had over 250 uk runouts on my account before I threw it away, now I am lucky if I can get 1 a day haha.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:39 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The thread clearly stats at the moment and that the main point, onua is class and now he has started playin again has quickly asserted himself in the overall top ten, but beenjmmin and lethal_lures have been the top two on this site for about 4-5 months now including right now so I think it's pretty hard to look past either of those two as the best player on the site at the moment.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:04 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yep but as we all know ranking isn't everything on this site, if i really tried i could get 850 on main 3 types but i choose not to.

i still think pirate_steve (as well as the usual been, seb, lethal trio).

pirate FBL results:

Matches: 5 Wins, 0 Losses

pirate FCL results

Matches: 4 Wins, 0 Losses

Okay Super League hasn't been great for pirate but the rest is top notch which this is what i based my choice on.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:19 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yep but as we all know ranking isn't everything on this site, if i really tried i could get 850 on main 3 types but i choose not to.

i still think pirate_steve (as well as the usual been, seb, lethal trio).

pirate FBL results:

Matches: 5 Wins, 0 Losses

pirate FCL results

Matches: 4 Wins, 0 Losses

Okay Super League hasn't been great for pirate but the rest is top notch which this is what i based my choice on.

I know pirate is good but surely you don't base your decision on clan games alone.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:24 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
not all the time no, from what ive heard onua hasn't been back long and i prefer to base my choice over past month (in other words over a period of time) other than the last week.

when onua plays for another fortnight i would put him up there if his form continues.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:36 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
best player at the moment has to be seb .. whocares8x8
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:42 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
saying over time, i also think davybaumers is up there as i think he won 7 day medals in a row, im not a medal fan by all means but pool wise thats some achievement
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:50 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
saying over time, i also think davybaumers is up there as i think he won 7 day medals in a row, im not a medal fan by all means but pool wise thats some achievement

Thanks James, it doesn't really matter, but i won 8 medals in a row

I am not the best or 1 of the best, but i do my best

Finally, i can't reach the top 2 anymore! beenjammin and lethal_lures are too good in the overall rankings at the moment

There are much great players on this site, also players who don't really play to reach top in rankings

Too much players beat me

Hopefully my best days coming in future
Pages: 1910
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Best FunkyPool Player at the moment

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.