Best FunkyPool Player at the moment

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11011
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:43 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ipotalot is the best player on the site, no one even comes close. He even allows people to beat him sometimes to make them feel better within themselves and have higher confidence, what a bloke.

Cheers mich, i'm the robin hood of rank on this site..take from the rich and give to the poor...you're all welcome
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:45 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Seems to me you are all forgetting the obvious number 1...huts24
8 ball individual champion, MVP number 1 draft pick and now FCL champion...legend
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:59 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ipotalot is the best player on the site, no one even comes close. He even allows people to beat him sometimes to make them feel better within themselves and have higher confidence, what a bloke.

Cheers mich, i'm the robin hood of rank on this site..take from the rich and give to the poor...you're all welcome

Oh Lee can I have that tenner you promised me no for writing that?

Need beer funds.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:27 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
That's a good point Mich. Probably mentioning the snookering wasn't fair. But if you look at overall gameplay, from my strictly outsiders POV, I've seen some really class players, and he's no way one of them. Nowhere near.

Don't get me wrong in the past I have seen some better play myself, but at the minute he is up there, you can't deny that the guy has been at the top of the rankings or there about for a solid few months now.

I remember I used to be good, had over 250 uk runouts on my account before I threw it away, now I am lucky if I can get 1 a day haha.
Exactly, the point of this thread is "best funkypool player at the moment" and at the moment, tratter is getting better. I think he will go from 6th overall to easily 1st..if he keeps this play up!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:29 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
your all crap

Nah, Matty is 1 of the best atm well after me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:48 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
your all crap

Thanks Liam mate :-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:11 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
your all crap

Nah, Matty is 1 of the best atm well ahead of me in 200,063rd spot

awwww
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:12 Wed 8 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
your all crap

Na but they should show, what everyones overalls are i suppose, that would b cool.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:16 Thu 9 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
What difference would it make for everyone's overalls? beenjammin Is the best player on this site at the minute
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
17:41 Thu 9 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
nah matty i think your up there, i dont play often enough to stand up there consistantly enough - dont think a few of the top 10 are even worth being in the top 20... tis what u get for complelty messing the game up giving double points.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:25 Thu 9 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
being in overall doesn't make you the best though, it just means your consistent (just like if your getting good results in the clan league), its a good indicator though.

i base mine mostly on clan league as to be the best you have to be getting good results consistently, in overall anyone could play a 600 to top up their rank (i did this on snooker recently until i entered a tournament, might still do it yet) so if i got in top 10 overall doing that i wouldn't be the best, not saying been, seb or lethal top up their rank but its possible, plus theres good players out there who never play ranked games.
fuunky
fuunky
19:15 Thu 9 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
bricky

What a player and has bin in top form recently, smashed whocares 192 straight yesterday with a 233, but unfortunately he was on a guest account, very unlucky m8!!

Please don't argue with my decision guys, this is just my opinion!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:19 Thu 9 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
nah matty i think your up there, i dont play often enough to stand up there consistantly enough - dont think a few of the top 10 are even worth being in the top 20... tis what u get for complelty messing the game up giving double points.

Wow cheers Matt, never expect that off you lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:27 Thu 9 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
bricky

What a player and has bin in top form recently, smashed whocares 192 straight yesterday with a 233, but unfortunately he was on a guest account, very unlucky m8!!

Please don't argue with my decision guys, this is just my opinion!!

Not arguing with you mate but the more you say that the more The Professionals are going to try and beat us to his signature...
fuunky
fuunky
21:39 Thu 9 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
He's far to good for them and he knows it, so no chance of him going there m8!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:10 Thu 9 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It's a shame as much as I'd love to have him.we just don't hve the space for a player of his immense quality.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:55 Fri 10 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Me.......
stoatroaster
stoatroaster
01:53 Tue 30 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
........... bump .....................
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:21 Tue 30 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Still the likes of beenjammin,dvz and lethal_lures
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:13 Tue 30 Oct 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
onua0767 or dvz

played this guy, he is a machine..challenge him and im sure you will get a bashing
Pages: 11011
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Best FunkyPool Player at the moment

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.