smoking ban - good or bad

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:04 Tue 15 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
do you agree or disagree with the proposed ban on smoking in public places?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:22 Wed 16 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Agree. It's not fair on people who don't smoke (like me).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:43 Wed 16 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
fair point gava cuz i smoke and i disagree with the ban if i drink i wanna smoke more so if i go out clubbin i gotta keep payin in on the door everytime i wanna fag!!!
supermega
supermega
11:53 Wed 16 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i have compeled PONKERS on the super nes now,yeah,and the lastist x box game ive compeled is CONAN. 2 more for the list
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:31 Wed 16 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
wrong room supermega
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:48 Wed 16 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
There should be a smoking area near a window or door. But otherwise I think it should be banned.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:35 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
aggree cos it is not faire 4 poeple like use that don't smoke and when ther r in a food place like a resurant 4 example the smoke from the smokers it travels thoght the resurant and could corse health probles when eatting
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:22 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think it shuold be banned. Haven't any of you learnt that passive smokers, as in people who don't smoke, but breathe in other smokers smoke are affected more than the smokers themselves?

I don't want to go to a restaurant, breathe in fag smoke then be told I've got cancer etc.

IF people wish to smoke, they can smoke in their own property.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:58 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i do smoke and i avree with the ban like nicknax says its worse for passive smokers but they dont get the choice they are forced to breathe in our smoke i think that smoking should be banned in all enclosed areas except private property such as houses
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:34 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
just ban it...nuff sed
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:57 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Passive smoking can't be worse than smoking, surely nax?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:45 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
well i didnt expect this many replies lmao! readin your messages i think smokin should be banned in food places and in clubs and pubs you should have a smokin area eg in the bar smokin in the lounge non smokin!! an answer for every1 then dnt you think?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:50 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
dunno, ask the science teacher who taught me in year 9, apparently it is.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:53 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
it is worse than smokin because theres no filter to get rid of most of the harmful stuff simon
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:06 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
there is carbon monxide that comes of fags that is more dangerous than any of the chemicals you smoke
supermega
supermega
14:47 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ppl smoke coz they think there cool when they r not,and there killin there lifes too.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:55 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah but smokers get the smoke they inhale and are passive smoking as well. So what they breathe out which affects others through passive smoking is affecting them (again) through passive smoking.

I reckon.
supermega
supermega
10:47 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
my nans started smokin again. o nooooooooooo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:14 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
its a disgustin habit nd i think that it is a gr8 idea to ban cos although ppl wud feel down trodden for a while, it wud end up that ppl lived longer like little bairns
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:11 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i really dnt lyk it, an yeah passive smokin is worse. should have it banned in places that r public....smokin in front of lil kids should b banned 2...everywhere
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

smoking ban - good or bad

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.