League Discussion Thread...

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18889
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:00 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmao craig you're funny
Are you going to not accept the league title because let's face it you only won because the 2 better teams than you folded?
Teams have to earn their promotion into the first division just like we had to.
The rules are the fairest way as you well know and so does everyone else stop having pathetic little digs at us please...that's my thoughts on the subject
doubted2
doubted2
17:00 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
number 2 lee im lost sorry, i guess this is what you mean

he never turned us down lee, he said he would let me no and deactivated so problem has gone.. nothing for me to argue / discuss

to me the problem dosnt exist so i will make no comment
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
number 2 lee im lost sorry, i guess this is what you mean

he never turned us down lee, he said he would let me no and deactivated so problem has gone.. nothing for me to argue / discuss

to me the problem dosnt exist so i will make no comment

Lol think you got your answer there eh
...like the murphy's, he's not bitter
doubted2
doubted2
17:08 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lee 2 better teams we beat top dogs

and unbeatables hmmmm they beat us twice but we scored more heavily against you and mice and wolf pack (fact) so it wouldve been close with ubs however the defaults they had before folding .........dunno

the only teams to beat us this season in all competions at the moment
is team angry once in FBL
twice off unbeatables ... we slaughterd them twice in fbl

and MVP in the cup

no lee we did great mmm have you achieved that ever 2 leagues division 1 titles and 2 cup finals im not bragging lee im over the moon and rightly so
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:10 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
yawn.....
doubted2
doubted2
17:11 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
what id expect dgen from you .......... have you cleaned your desk yet

mmmmm YAWNNNNNNNNN
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:13 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
was to both of you, ill be clearing it on Friday once Jay announces the defaults and ive announced the Div 2 stats.
doubted2
doubted2
17:15 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
jolly good traaaaaaaaa

any way back to topic thoughts about relagation and play offs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ive got a topic i spoke to dgen about it earlier and its about bans ... i mean when we ban players not on about the one this morning but normal players in the league or if someone is out of order on the thread i.e : me showing bad sportsmanship i think there should be little mini bans like a one match ban kinda thing i think it would stop a lot of arguements ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:20 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
relegation more like what relegation the number of teams that fold at end of season seems like there is no need for it anymore
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
17:21 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
red4ever said:
relegation more like what relegation the number of teams that fold at end of season seems like there is no need for it anymore
Correct. It only exists theoretically, in case teams don't fold. In practice, nobody gets relegated lol...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:22 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Top Dogs would have won the league if unbeatables hadn't folded because they would rather you won it and you admitted yourself unbeatables were the best team in the league and beat you twice.
You would have finished 2nd or 3rd in the league without all the rubbish that went on and the cup?
We played MVP first round of the cup so you did no better than us there just dodged the best team in the final, we got them first round.
I don't care teams folded so you won by default...fair play to you being the best out of the remaining teams but don't start having digs at us eh
doubted2
doubted2
17:22 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
mini bans shruuup matty sounds like mini vans
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:27 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ill be requesting a mini ban for you in a minute craig :P haha .. nah but seriously i think there should be would stop a lot of rubbish that goes on on here
doubted2
doubted2
17:28 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
how would they have won when we beat them hmmmmm

join the rest of the shooter knockers lee,
i will answer this for you,, youve won one FCL league clan games in 3 seasons and shouldve been relagated in all 3 seasons fact
and you will be in division one nxt season speaks volumes and that is fact not up for discussion any way im off now
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:29 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
red4ever said:
Correct. It only exists theoretically, in case teams don't fold. In practice, nobody gets relegated lol...

true all depends on how many teams fold, usually a good number between seasons.

relegation is always there but if more clans join than fold (or roughly the same) you won't see much difference.

playoffs are only needed if...

A) a clan is tied on the table and a game needed to find relegation/win league
B) more clans made than fold so playoff could be needed to see who goes in Div 1 straight away (e.g. for example 5 for div 1 and 7 for div 2, a playoff would be needed to see who goes in div 1 and make it 6 v 6)

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:30 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
hardly about league discussion now is it lads should this thread jst be called the lee and craig rant at eachother thread or should we make a new 1 for that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:33 Mon 30 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
whocares8x8 said:
red4ever said:

true all depends on how many teams fold, usually a good number between seasons.

relegation is always there but if more clans join than fold (or roughly the same) you won't see much difference.

playoffs are only needed if...

A) a clan is tied on the table and a game needed to find relegation/win league
B) more clans made than fold so playoff could be needed to see who goes in Div 1 straight away (e.g. for example 5 for div 1 and 7 for div 2, a playoff would be needed to see who goes in div 1 and make it 6 v 6)

I dont get why if teams are meant to be relegated if other clans fold they manage to stay up....Could they not have a playoff match with the div2 team who don't manage to go up, so at the end the better team ends up in div1 ?
doubted2
doubted2
well it is league discussion really because its about the league

red its what im saying then its fair, if a team hasnt gained promotion for 3 seasons in div 2 why should they not be given that chance in a play off

any way bye enjoy your day
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
about mini bans we have them already.

2nd account - ban for 2nd account, warning for 1st account (would then go to a season suspension or a full ban)

2 lost defaults = fixture ban

2 warnings = usually a fixture ban

etc so as you see action is taken already
Pages: 18889
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread...

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.