League Discussion Thread..

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:57 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
When are the last defaults out?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:11 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
tomorrow night, messages deadline was last night so i told Jay to message defaults team and close friday evening. i can only predict on one game anyway

ill remind Jay now actually, you know he moves like a snail
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
00:48 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Question about naming players from other clans:

So we can't name them without permission during the season in both FCL and FBL. FBL season won't be over until FCL season starts. So we can't ever name new players without permission lol??

Or can we name them only for FCL, not FBL?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:51 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
you can name for FCL as the season is over (only division 2 defaults and tables to be announced tomorrow or saturday)

FBL the season is still ongoing but need to ask sarah there.

Edited at 23:04 Thu 02/02/12 (GMT)
doubted2
doubted2
01:03 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
seb i wouldnt have had a problem ,,, with a bit of courtessy, had they asked but as always.........

its sorted
doubted2
doubted2
01:05 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL rules
can you please look at 1.4 please its an ammended rule, it contradicts itself . please read 1st paragraph where it states you need captains permission and further down it says you dont

cheers ppl
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:07 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
is it on jems site or my yola one? if mine then chris has updated them, if jems then no problem i am sure he will edit when he sees

thanks for spot anyway mate
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
whocares8x8 said:
Question about naming players from other clans:

So we can't name them without permission during the season in both FCL and FBL. FBL season won't be over until FCL season starts. So we can't ever name new players without permission lol??

Or can we name them only for FCL, not FBL?

FCL you can name any player you want now as it is the transfer period just now anyway (Until the 8th).

Think Craigs problem was due to it being the FBL side of it as he would have preferred the players not to be names until Shooters had competed in there last FBL match this season which would the cup final.

I can see his point on this one, technically FBL rules have been broken but not the FCL ones.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
which bit?
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:15 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think you're missing my point.
Since the end of the FBL season overlaps with the beginning of the FCL season, we would never be allowed to name players without permission, because the rule would be in force on one of the leagues at all times.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:18 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah but you could name FCL players now and name FBL when its done or get permission, the tricky part is what if they are going to be in both leagues?
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:21 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Pretty much every player will play in both leagues lol
tinie
tinie
01:23 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good grief can't anyone do it the simple way
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:27 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
guess we need permission then meh
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:37 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Or we'll just pretend to only announce a player for one league. Then when FBL goes into midseason, we'll announce the player for that league.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:44 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
99 times out of 100 people move for both especially when it's an end of season move.
FCL is still the main league you can make a team say we're signing mr x for FCL then announce them for FBL a fortnight later but it's a bit ridiculous, it's pretty obvious they are going for both.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:48 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
99 times out of 100 people move for both especially when it's an end of season move.
FCL is still the main league you can make a team say we're signing mr x for FCL then announce them for FBL a fortnight later but it's a bit ridiculous, it's pretty obvious they are going for both.

yeah i know, one league its fine while another its breaking rules.

only thing i can suggest is either get permission (which includes both leagues) or make the rules so you can name anytime.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:15 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well if you have name anytime then it leads to the scenario we had not so long ago with chips and gravy naming players and the whole debate starts again?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
09:38 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
It would be made much easier if both leagues started and stopped at the same time, i know it was difficult in the new season ahead as FCL finished before the FBL.

If in the near future they could both run at the same time it would cut out this problem.

I would say we could do it now and i could work along side Sarah to try and make the leagues more equal in the time they take but to be honest not many people would be happy and it would be a huge chunk of time from me and Sarah to do this.
doubted2
doubted2
09:42 Fri 3 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
the easiest way to avoid all the rubbish, was captains just ask and seek permision a 2 second request and show a little common courtesy

as ive said i had no problem with them leaving they leave having had a great season
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread..

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.