FBL discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18990
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:58 Tue 12 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
thats a very funny statement to make, because sam told me when we chatted who i was, then apologised before he deactivated i have screen shots if you would like me to offline you

i dont want to continue anymore chit chat, i wish you luck in your endeavours, you have a big set of boots to fill after sarahs departure, i am sure you would agree.

Aint this kid an oddball.

Post up these chat logs pal, i'd love to see them.

EDIT: Take me off ignore, tell me who you are, instead of making some strange accusations, and sort it out with me, instead of fabricating crap Cheers son!

EDIT EDIT: And reason i came back is 'cos of this pillock. Anyone who knows me knows i wont apologise to anyone, let alone a plonker like this.

Edited at 05:06 Tue 12/06/12 (BST)

Edited at 05:07 Tue 12/06/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:09 Tue 12 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Jeez i thought this thread was quiet again but looks not after the return of the gremlin..Just clear off and let them get on as i did when i left ok
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:00 Tue 12 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You apologise to me all the time baby
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:43 Thu 14 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
So this so called dr_sjis has the nerve to come online and starting chatting about Sarah and the league, jumping in to defend her, i know who you are its not that hard to guess when your typing is the same as usual .

I'll fully admit that Sarah did very well to run the league for the season she did it for like everyone knows but she wasn't the greatest now was she. Matty has a lot of support, more than Sarah had to be honest so i think he will do great and as all league runners are equal in the FBL i think we will all do great.

i have just been told his formally old name was doubted_u2.. hope this clears it all up for everyone. i thanks you all
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:59 Sun 17 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
this is a mesage i had wit its_me(Tratter).
well after a long chat with tratter.He refuses to play.he said its only a friendly and there is more to life than funky pool.so i dont have a clue as to wt to do about this.He did win 8 ball arcade trny lol and this is the 3rd time we have chatted about this match.It is also the last match with shooters.thx Mikee
cool_dude
cool_dude
19:00 Sun 17 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
So this so called dr_sjis has the nerve to come online and starting chatting about Sarah and the league, jumping in to defend her, i know who you are its not that hard to guess when your typing is the same as usual .

I'll fully admit that Sarah did very well to run the league for the season she did it for like everyone knows but she wasn't the greatest now was she. Matty has a lot of support, more than Sarah had to be honest so i think he will do great and as all league runners are equal in the FBL i think we will all do great.

i have just been told his formally old name was doubted_u2.. hope this clears it all up for everyone. i thanks you all

Thanks for stating the obvious!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:43 Sun 17 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I would like to join the Default Staff
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:50 Sun 17 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
this is a mesage i had wit its_me(Tratter).
well after a long chat with tratter.He refuses to play.he said its only a friendly and there is more to life than funky pool.so i dont have a clue as to wt to do about this.He did win 8 ball arcade trny lol and this is the 3rd time we have chatted about this match.It is also the last match with shooters.thx Mikee

You claimed this a few days ago and tratter pointed out it was a lie then!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:47 Mon 18 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes and he still says its a lie.But i cant copy paste from a pm window.Dont no why.But i have had 3 chats with him in 3 days.He said he was not interested in friendlys.Try asking him.
punkpoet
punkpoet
13:47 Mon 18 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol hmmm.
Hey on the clan chat thread bit where the clan sites are on can you update it so the new fbl site is on there?
As I am looking for the site lol, i will find it.... eventually lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:09 Mon 18 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I have requested it be changed - just hasn't been actioned yet.

website is here in the meantime for anyone struggling ...

http://funkypoolbilliardsleague.weebly.com/
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:12 Mon 18 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks chris
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:27 Mon 18 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks chris :-).

Decisions will be made later on today as to who has/hasn't made it into the fbl this season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:50 Tue 19 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Have to say leaving subs till the last hours of a fixture can't be allowed in the season.
Can only see this being done as a tactic to force an opponent to be subbed out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:55 Tue 19 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I love you 2 Lee lol.What a guy.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:41 Tue 19 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I would like to join the Default Staff

Veto!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:40 Tue 19 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done on all clans successfully getting into fbl this season. We look forward to a great season by we are still looking for default panelists we will consider all applicants so please don't be hesitant
toluca321
toluca321
19:08 Tue 19 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done on all clans successfully getting into fbl this season. We look forward to a great season by we are still looking for default panelists we will consider all applicants so please don't be hesitant
hey mate wonder if uncle_bob talk to you already he told me he would like to be part of the default panel?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:10 Tue 19 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
hey mate wonder if uncle_bob talk to you already he told me he would like to be part of the default panel?

He ain't spoke to me wether he has spoke to jay or lee I don't know.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:35 Sat 23 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi guys i'm back as a league runner so i hope everything goes well
Pages: 18990
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.