dgeneratio
22:19 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
he posted it to all of you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:21 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

i can only see one name there james boy so please read first
i see you have your little clan of people you try stick up for but please make sure you read before you comment
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:32 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

i see you have your little clan of people you try stick up for but please make sure you read before you comment

i did read it, if you look it says we which means everyone, it didn't say Ok can rick blah blah blah so yes i can read rick

OK can we now please keep this on topic as per forum posting rules??

don't know where you got that from lee isn't in my clan so why the little dig?

make sure you back up your claims in future
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:34 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Rick the retard starfish was a lot more popular than rick the ace_champ is or rick the big_mouth ever was so don't pick on him!
People can understand him better than you, he only has 2 faces and he captained his local pool team to a lot more success than you managed too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:38 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Correct - it was a reminder to everyone. I know I have serious sight problems but even I can't see mention by me of any names!!

This is a thread for discussing the FBL. If people want to have friendly banter (please note that is friendly banter and not abusing anyone) then take it to the General Chat thread.

If you can't keep to posting rules by sticking on topic then you (that's a general 'you' not a specific 'you') do risk being temporarily excommunicated!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:40 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Rick the retard starfish was a lot more popular than rick the ace_champ is or rick the big_mouth ever was so don't pick on him!
People can understand him better than you, he only has 2 faces and he captained his local pool team to a lot more success than you managed too

right chris i call the slating to another member on the forum here
so please do the right thing here which against forum rules please chris
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:43 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ace_champ please remove yourself from this discussion thread. You are causing nothing but trouble and more to the point your not even in a clan so this thread is irrelevant to you.
horse10000
horse10000
22:59 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
2 games of killer per fixture is too much, it should be one game per fixture. It is bad enough it has been added but to add 2 per fixture is a joke. If i had known it was going to be 2 before the season started i would have pulled mvp out, i almost did when it was one game of killer but we had a few that were willing to play so i left it, now with 2 i wish i had.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:02 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Keith i told you it was going to be two though.

I also still say that one game a fixture would be better but i got out voted on that. If two games a fixture does not work this season then i think having the one would work better.
horse10000
horse10000
23:03 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Keith i told you it was going to be two though.

I also still say that one game a fixture would be better but i got out voted on that. If two games a fixture does not work this season then i think having the one would work better.

Yeh two as we have 2 games, not 2 in each game

Maybe i should listen to you now, but why start now
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:04 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I said two in each game, then again Killer does confuse me when it comes to the league so i may have said it in a non sensible way
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:34 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
2 games of killer per fixture is too much, it should be one game per fixture. It is bad enough it has been added but to add 2 per fixture is a joke. If i had known it was going to be 2 before the season started i would have pulled mvp out, i almost did when it was one game of killer but we had a few that were willing to play so i left it, now with 2 i wish i had.

Sorry keith but you were part of the debate and knew full well it was 2 games per fixture and the reasons why.

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18442/fbl-discussion/89

Or is that a different horse10000??
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
23:50 Sun 24 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Yep we should've, lets just hope killer works out and doesn't turn the FBL into a farce.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:44 Mon 25 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

more success then me now you make me laugh
iv played all the top pros in pool and snooker for several years winning loads of tournaments in REAL LIFE
chris you telling me this not slating or is he your mate that why you will do nothing about it
bluenose just let you know its called freedom speech and defending yourself like most people have on here before

Edited at 07:49 Mon 25/06/12 (BST)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
10:48 Mon 25 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
One - You started all the rubbish on the thread so what you got thrown back at you is your fault and your fault alone.

Two - You can not defend yourself when you started something so your freedom of speech is very limited.

Three - No one cares what you have done in real life, and if you say what you have done is true then how come i have not heard of you.

Four - Get off this thread now as you have already been warned, either that or i will point a moderator in our direction. By all means continue your dispute in offline message but not on this thread thank you and have a good day.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:54 Mon 25 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
One - You started all the rubbish on the thread so what you got thrown back at you is your fault and your fault alone.

Two - You can not defend yourself when you started something so your freedom of speech is very limited.

Three - No one cares what you have done in real life, and if you say what you have done is true then how come i have not heard of you.

Four - Get off this thread now as you have already been warned, either that or i will point a moderator in our direction. By all means continue your dispute in offline message but not on this thread thank you and have a good day.

iv sent a complaint to admin about this so we will see bluenose so you have a good day boy
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
10:58 Mon 25 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Good for you, there was nothing in my post that was insulting or breaking forum rules. Now kindly leave this thread before you instigate another argument.
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
05:52 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Knock it off now everyone, thanks.
blueberry
blueberry
06:02 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol gotta have a read only read cloone post
blueberry
blueberry
06:05 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]