Phoenix Renaissance - "Ignite The Spark and Feel The Heat!"

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11920
ang3l
ang3l
02:13 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well not the first time you did this ash with players you had in the past with pds .. why dont you just play ur games like all do ..
faust
faust
02:14 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
trickster and emma both online NOW if you don't let them play the super league game it is you that is prohibiting a game being played ESPECIALLY since i reversed the swap back to __emz__ vs trickster

Game set and match.

You do realise that Super League is designed to be non-restrictive, and any player can decide to sub or swap to get games played? Ask Emma mate, you'll get more reason!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:15 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
For the record I'll not say even a word if requested, on ignore or not. As I say I don't mess about when it comes to clan games, I will play whoever.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:16 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
trickster and emma both online NOW if you don't let them play the super league game it is you that is prohibiting a game being played ESPECIALLY since i reversed the swap back to __emz__ vs trickster

Game set and match.

You do realise that Super League is designed to be non-restrictive, and any player can decide to sub or swap to get games played? Ask Emma mate, you'll get more reason!

well the swap has been reversed back to its original fixture I'm sure ash has told emma not to play it anyway tbh mate so probably not much point.. you are right i would get more reason .. if he doesn't allow it to be played it is him that has prohibited a game from being played not pros.
faust
faust
02:17 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Game set and match.

well the swap has been reversed back to its original fixture I'm sure ash has told emma not to play it anyway tbh mate so probably not much point.. you are right i would get more reason .. if he doesn't allow it to be played it is him that has prohibited a game from being played not pros.

If the reason the swap was made initially was to get games played, then surely the reversal of the swap would make perfect sense if both players are online? The reasoning would be identical!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:19 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Game set and match.

If the reason the swap was made initially was to get games played, then surely the reversal of the swap would make perfect sense if both players are online? The reasoning would be identical!

exactly the main reason i reversed the swap was mikey and emma had agreed to play at a certain time .. so wouldn't it make sense to get them both played than have to chase another opponent ?
friendyboy
friendyboy
02:24 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just to reitterate the point clearly made by Phoenix Storm, No Reversals will be accepted as has been clearly stated on the SL thread for the reasons posted.

End of.

Cheers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:25 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just to reitterate the point clearly made by Phoenix Storm, No Reversals will be accepted as has been clearly stated on the SL thread for the reasons posted.

End of.

Cheers

just to reiterate what i have already said NO SWAP WILL BE ACCEPTED AND WILL BE CONSTANTLY REVERSED.
joeyy
joeyy
02:30 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
lost 5-2 to askingfan
no idea how pretty terrible scrappy frames after i dominated first 2 sorry
punkpoet
punkpoet
02:31 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
attainable v bigcjl2
is now
blueberry v bigcjl2
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:32 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
lost 5-2 to askingfan
no idea how pretty terrible scrappy frames after i dominated first 2 sorry

Unlucky mate - saw how good you were earlier with a 5-0 so don't worry about this one.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:27 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Fix Set 1:

Phoenix Storm (52) vs (53) Black Scorpions

shadwell17 (7) vs (8) raker (swp)
davybaumers (5) vs (10) w_hoolahan
bacon_butty (6) vs (9) _huts24_ (swp)
bigcjl2 (11) vs (4) 2pac_rulez
(s) dv8 (8) vs (7) 2awesome2win
(s) __emz__vs fresh_prince (Emz will play it)
joeyy (10) vs (5) silenthill
legend_pot (5) vs (10) mikeybboy

Phoenix Storm (27) vs (33) Professionals not inc TBC

__emz__ vs trickster
joeyy vs scott7a
(s) dv8 (7) vs (8) mattywellie (s)
(s) bigcjl2 (0) vs (5) beenjammin TBC
davybaumers (11) vs (4) _redherring_
shadwell17 (6) vs (9) miss_harriet
friendyboy vs m0nster
legend_pot (3) vs (12) dvz

Format: 5 x 8us, 9us & 8uk
Deadline: 8th August 2014
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:27 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Fix 1.
Phoenix Storm (3) vs (10) Pros A

(swp) __emz__ vs _redherring_
(swp) legend_pot vs trickster
(s) davybaumers vs beenjammin
(s) joeyy (3) vs (10) dvz

Phoenix Storm (14) vs (13) Pros B

(s) davybaumers (4) vs (10) miss_harriet
shadwell17 (10) vs (3) davey_1985
(s) __emz__ vs miss_pots (sub required)
(s) nathyboy vs scott7a

Format: 4 x 8us, 9us, 8uk (plus bonuses for events)
Deadline: 10th August 2014

Good Luck and Enjoy , ALL Fixtures will remain the same!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:28 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Fix Set 1
Deadline: 17th August 2014

Format: 8 Racks of Game Type (1st to 5) or 2 x Straight both scoring 2 points each.

Phoenix Storm (2) vs (2) Pocket Dynamos

8us: __emz__ vs jasonb
8us: shadwell17 (2) vs (0) buckjam (5-1)
9us: (s) nathyboy vs onevisit (s)
9us: (s) friendyboy vs snoox
8uk: joeyy (0) vs (2) askingfan (2-5)
8uk: bigcjl2 vs blueberry
Straight: legend_pot vs marksmith
Straight: (s) king8ball1 vs fastboysam

Phoenix Storm (6) vs (2) Wolfpack

8us: legend_pot vs chapster_7
8us: bacon_butty vs deano1888
9us: king8ball1 (2) vs (0) blackcabman7 (6-2)
9us: (s) thegame26 vs tombstone_74 (swp)
8uk: friendyboy vs alex_lewis
8uk: (s) joeyy (2) vs (0) x_connor (s) (7-1)
Straight: dv8 vs kaperisk
Straight: shadwell17 (2) vs (2) rosie

Good Luck ALL!!!

Edited at 03:03 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:37 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Sub vs Pocket Dynamos

Straight:
Was: buzby_ vs fastboysam
is now: king8ball1 vs fastboysam
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:48 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just for the record: We don't want to argue with anyone, what we will NOT put up with is being dictated too when our intentions are good and only trying to get all our matches played amicably. We have a principle that NO PLAYER will be expected to face the same opponent in the the same Fixture Set twice. That is why we have made subs & swaps involving __emz__ and scott7a.

To be told NO this is not acceptable is a NO GO AREA as who made you judge and jury upon how we operate? No-one. Our principles and fundamentals are for the boundaries within Phoenix Storm, couldn't really careless how others choose to run their teams.

So all we want to get ALL our matches played amicably and by our set deadlines, not too much to ask for a little toleration and respect our team principles is it? Nope, didn't think so.

Good Night All.

Edited at 00:53 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:52 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just for the record: We don't want to argue with anyone, what we will NOT put up with is being dictated too when our intentions are good and only trying to get all our matches played amicably. We have a principle that NO PLAYER will be expected to face the same opponent in the the same Fixture Set. That is why we have made subs & swaps involving __emz__ and scott7a.

To be told NO this is not acceptable is a NO GO AREA as who made you judge and jury upon how we operate? No-one. Our principles and fundamentals are for the boundaries within Phoenix Storm, couldn't really careless how others choose to run their teams.

So all we want to get ALL our matches played amicably and by our set deadlines, not too much to ask for a little toleration and respect our team principles is it? Nope, didn't think so.

Good Night All.

wheres the like button ?
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
04:40 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
ash u got wrong date for deadline for f cl not the 8 th

FCL 23 - Fixture Set 1

Please see here for the released games...

http://funkypoolclanleagues.weebly.com/fcl-fixture-set-1.html

Deadline for these games is Midnight UK Sunday 10th August

Please note that due to a shortage of time I have not checked any of the lists provided to ensure all named players are correctly eligible. It is up to each team to check their opponents out for themselves if they have any concerns as the result of any played game will stand.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:43 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
blackcabman7 - Oh LOL - oops - nothing wrong with finishing a few days earlier.

Cheers for pointing that out mate. Might have a day off now then lol - like that'd happen - miss all the dramas.

blackcabman7
blackcabman7
05:34 Wed 6 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL 23 - Fixture Set 1

Please see here for the released games...

http://funkypoolclanleagues.weebly.com/fcl-fixture-set-1.html

Deadline for these games is Midnight UK sunday 10th august
Please note that due to a shortage of time I have not checked any of the lists provided to ensure all named players are correctly eligible. It is up to each team to check their opponents out for themselves if they have any concerns as the result of any played game will stand.

Edited at 02:19 Wed 06/08/14 (BST) but if u press the link its giving u different dates it giving u 27th to the 8 th august
Pages: 11920
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Renaissance - "Ignite The Spark and Feel The Heat!"

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.