UEFA Champions League 2011/12

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:58 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Congrats Chelsea, glad someone wiped that smug smile off barca's faces, they can't go into a game assuming to win because sometimes it bites you on the backside. Sure I dislike Chelsea and have done all my life (even when they had no money) they are just one of the teams I have never liked. But they deserve to win this competition, beat the "best club team ever" over 2 legs, had a change of managers mid season which is usually not easy to adapt to but DAMN he has done great. And now will be without 4 key players for the final.

As a part of the unbiased English population, good luck in the final, I am not too bothered which way the final goes, I however would rather see Chelsea win it than Madrid, and maybe same if they play Bayern who will then catch Liverpool to be on 5 European cups/Champions leagues.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
15:07 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ivanovic, Terry, Mikel, Ramires, Meireles all out?

I'm guessing in the final they'll be defending almost as deeply again- maybe 10 yards further out. Not much else they can do with all their players missing. As long as they keep converting all of their chances, they have a shot. But I don't see them winning.
But yeah, definitely Chelsea over Madrid, but prefer Bayern.
_niall_
_niall_
16:03 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Mikel's not suspended. Ivanovic and Terry are MASSIVE losses, however Ramires and particularly Meireles are replaceable. It's obviously vital that Luiz and Cahill can recover, otherwise it's gonna be one extremely makeshift centre half pairing.

Good to see some sensible comments here, even from Mich!
fry06
fry06
16:10 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Tonights game is hard to call

Id like to see Jose against his former team

But if Bayern win i'll win £60
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:28 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well played to chelsea, didn't particularly want them to win but can't argue with beating barca (on away goals, weak but its a win)

Whether they should've? Never! Lampard shouldn't have been on the pitch, a penalty should've been buried amongst other shots and a ridiculous amount of posession/territory.

But with the key players out, can they win a champions league final?

And what Terry said about his sending off was an absolute joke, no way was that unintentional

I think you will find it was 3-2 to chelsea on aggregate

whoopsy, little drunk last night. My apologies chelsea!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
01:28 Thu 26 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I said Bayern Munich would win, looked at my predictions and turns out i put Madrid through on away goals not Bayern :S
_niall_
_niall_
01:38 Thu 26 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
barcelona and real madrid final, do u really think uefa will want it any other way then u r stupid my friends

this is so real cannot complain for the second year in a row, the final will be ugly i predict some red cards, alot of diving and jose to be his cocky usual self

LOL
tinie
tinie
03:21 Thu 26 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
barcelona and real madrid final, do u really think uefa will want it any other way then u r stupid my friends

this is so real cannot complain for the second year in a row, the final will be ugly i predict some red cards, alot of diving and jose to be his cocky usual self

LOL

Burned haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:08 Fri 27 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:08 Fri 27 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:30 Sat 19 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
COME ON CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
22:57 Sat 19 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
They'll win it 5 times!
They'll win it 5 tiiiimes!
Bayern Munich!
They'll win it 5 times!

Come on Bayern!
tinie
tinie
23:36 Sat 19 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Jeez that was uncomfortable to watch as a chelsea fan so far, if only that ball to drogba fell for him but saying that robben and gomez misses decent chances.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
23:55 Sat 19 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Parked the bus again But Bayern have been the better side, have exposed opening more than Barca did. Should be ahead, Gomez needs to improve his finishing!

Ooooh offside goal, getting closer. looks like a more open half so far from what i've seen!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:15 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
WOW chelski had an attack, they feeling alright?
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:25 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Finally! Get in
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:26 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Get in there muller my son

Serves chelski right for parking the bus instead of attacking the munich defence

EDIT

chelski aint deserved to score they parked the bus and score with about there 5th attack of the game :S

Edited at 21:31 Sat 19/05/12 (BST)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:31 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ohhh, game on!

Though why the heck is Neville commentating, never thought i'd prefer Andy Gray to someone. What was that noise he made haha.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:32 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ohhh, game on!

Though why the heck is Neville commentating, never thought i'd prefer Andy Gray to someone. What was that noise he made haha.

We got it on ITV Zak so ive got Andy Townsend and Peter Drury commentating LOL
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:34 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
That's a better plan, he makes a sound like.... it's hard to explain :S
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

UEFA Champions League 2011/12

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.