League Discussion Thread (2)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14647
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:33 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
if i thought they was in the wrong yes but i don't have a partner and i don't ever want one so i wouldn't be in that position.

a quote from Vince McMahon

"Love doesn't have to do with anything, its just business, and i always do whats right for business".

In the league you need to forget the person as a partner but as someone who got promoted as a runner and treat the partner the same way as you would a normal person.

Outside the league fair enough do what you got to do but inside each person should act professionally especially runners

Though vince has made bad business decisions
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:37 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

"Love doesn't have to do with anything, its just business, and i always do whats right for business".

As if you just quoted something the owner of the WWE as said on a pool game LOL
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:39 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL Craig ran it behind the scenes, was only when it came out and he spoke that it was a problem.

As you said, sarah was a good league runner, best we have had for seasons IMO (no offence dgen, you done a good job also)

Im doing just as bad? meaning you think im forcing a league runner out...which must mean you think others forced sarah out

you have got to think that, especially if im doing the same to hear you talk

No you fool, your doing just as bad as name calling. Except your doing it in the form of harassing someone else. Honestly Ant, i didn't think you were this stupid?

Please dont talk to me about harrassment, i made you look silly last time we had a discussion about harrassment
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:40 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Lmao depends, you being an oversensitive kid? Yeah, made me look like a right plonker
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
if i thought they was in the wrong yes but i don't have a partner and i don't ever want one so i wouldn't be in that position.

In the league you need to forget the person as a partner but as someone who got promoted as a runner and treat the partner the same way as you would a normal person.

Outside the league fair enough do what you got to do but inside each person should act professionally especially runners

okok maybe not a partner but im glad you see my point of view...and im sure Sarah had a few words with Craig until she realised Craig's a stubborn person and wouldnt listen lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio

As if you just quoted something the owner of the WWE as said on a pool game LOL

its relevant here so shut it or i will whoop your candy *ahem*
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:45 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Just like the FBL is irrelevant here...

Now if anyone wants this league to run then message me please, ill even give it to Craig for god sake.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:59 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Just like the FBL is irrelevant here...

Now if anyone wants this league to run then message me please, ill even give it to Craig for god sake.

Ill let Sarah know to pass the message on to Craig
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:19 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Jeez, all this over a game?

I know I had a moan yesterday but Jay and Matty knew it was partly joking and not too bothered.

This is just too far, jay don't leave mate and if you do don't leave the league to any idiot, I will run it for you if you want.
fuunky
fuunky
02:23 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:24 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

I know I had a moan yesterday but Jay and Matty knew it was partly joking and not too bothered.

This is just too far, jay don't leave mate and if you do don't leave the league to any idiot, I will run it for you if you want.

unfortunately so.

and yeah about last line, if "he" ran league i would either not play in FCL or be a sub.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:30 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

unfortunately so.

and yeah about last line, if "he" ran league i would either not play in FCL or be a sub.

Not starting an argument but mich started the clan league to begin with and it was clearly a success as we are now in season 17 (even if it has gone a tad down hill for some people including myself...again, not looking for an argument)...mich and madmiketyson (i believe) are to thank for bringin a more successful clan league (FCL) to funkypool.

Also from what ive been told, was a hell of alot of fun aswel.

reason i put (FCL) was because i also believe clans existed before mich created the fcl
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:34 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
To quote a line from James " this doesn't happen on snooker" seriously do people not realise its a game we play the game clans are here to make the game better and a bit more fun but a minority of people have to pick faults even though really letting somebody be eligible is a good thing? If he had said no your not eligible (before fixtures were released) then the arguement would of arose as to why you aren't eligible cut the guy some slack he runs the league fine as far as my eyes can see
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:34 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
"he" means craig not apple
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:36 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
the FCL might be fun still if people like you didnt incite unnecessary arguments, you could have messaged jay offline with your query and had an explanation without all this hoo haa!

what you have essentially done is fill the discussion thread with nonsense which could have been dealt with offline. you are doing to jay what we "apparently" did to Sarah.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:38 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
the FCL might be fun still if people like you didnt incite unnecessary arguments, you could have messaged jay offline with your query and had an explanation without all this hoo haa!

what you have essentially done is fill the discussion thread with nonsense which could have been dealt with offline. you are doing to jay what we "apparently" did to Sarah.

I politely asked and got a barrage of abuse back off a league runner. Nothing to do with schutzenmaus.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:39 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
"he" means craig not apple

oooh sorry, i miss understood who you meant by "he" I apologise lol, tbh i didnt think you meant craig or apple lol my bad
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:42 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Conversation has pretty much moved on. So no need for the "people like you" post...im sure it would be fun if simple rules were followed, i could understand if a normal clan member was trying to bend it, but a league runner trying to bend it to keep players happy is wrong..if anyone should follow rules to the letter, its the league runners.

well all of fbl discussion was filled with "this nonsense", which could have also been discussed with Sarah offline, so there is no "apparently" about it

Now, swiftly moving on
horse10000
horse10000
02:48 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Conversation has pretty much moved on. So no need for the "people like you" post...im sure it would be fun if simple rules were followed, i could understand if a normal clan member was trying to bend it, but a league runner trying to bend it to keep players happy is wrong..if anyone should follow rules to the letter, its the league runners.

well all of fbl discussion was filled with "this nonsense", which could have also been discussed with Sarah offline, so there is no "apparently" about it

Now, swiftly moving on

No one has bent any rules, so please do not make inaccurate posts.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:51 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Now, swiftly moving on

No one has bent any rules, so please do not make inaccurate posts.

Okok, i was let into the fixture by the league runner eventhough my account wasnt a month old
Pages: 14647
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread (2)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.