League Discussion Thread (2)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14748
horse10000
horse10000
02:53 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
And as posted earlier if you want to keep these accusations up you won't need to worry about being eligible again as you will be permanently illegible
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:53 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
depends how you look at it really, if you make the account on the 18th a month could be construed as the 18th of the following month or the 17th of the following month as the 18th is 1 month and 1 day i see it as the latter imo but i dont know how jay reads it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:55 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
And as posted earlier if you want to keep these accusations up you won't need to worry about being eligible again as you will be permanently illegible

I aint keeping any accusations up at all Keith, no need for the perm illegibility threat
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:58 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
depends how you look at it really, if you make the account on the 18th a month could be construed as the 18th of the following month or the 17th of the following month as the 18th is 1 month and 1 day i see it as the latter imo but i dont know how jay reads it

FCL and FBL have always gone by the same date of the following month, so 18th june would be exactly 1 month from when I created the account
horse10000
horse10000
02:58 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Read back at your post about the rules being bent, when they have not been, this is the same accusation as previously.

And it is not a threat it is a promise as i am not having untruths being posted about a league runner who does more for the FCL than anyone else on the site.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:00 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Read back at your post about the rules being bent, when they have not been, this is the same accusation as previously.

And it is not a threat it is a promise as i am not having untruths being posted about a league runner who does more for the FCL than anyone else on the site.

get you lol

I said it once since the discussion was brought up again by pixie...hardly "keep accusing"...more than once and i could understand your comment
Deleted User
(IP Logged)

FCL and FBL have always gone by the same date of the following month, so 18th june would be exactly 1 month from when I created the account

i didnt know that, and i wouldnt read it like that myself, that is not officially in the rules - again, this rule is about enterpretation
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
by the way "get you lol" was meant as humour
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:03 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

i didnt know that, and i wouldnt read it like that myself, that is not officially in the rules - again, this rule is about enterpretation

Its been like that since the day it was brought in.

but no point in a rule if its not being followed to the letter..

again, not accusin keith, just sayin its always bein from one date to the same date the followin month, or month after depending on if its the 1 or 2 month rule.

Can it be put on the site please that its from one date to the same date the following month?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:05 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
that all depends on if jay returns/doesnt get banned and wants to add that to the site or if the person who takes over wants to add it, i wont add it until instructed
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:07 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
that all depends on if jay returns/doesnt get banned and wants to add that to the site or if the person who takes over wants to add it, i wont add it until instructed

That's no problem at all. Is it possible for the captain rule to also be added aswel, either by you, jay or the new league runner please?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:14 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

He also does more for the fbl also.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:16 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

pfft!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:28 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

pfft!

Didn't say anyone else does nothing ;-)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:37 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I feel the need to do this, and i am not going to respond to it any more over the threads. If you wish to believe me then please do and if not then that is solely your problem and not mine.

I was busy at the time with the league and other personal issues, i arranged to release the first games on the 18th for that reason, on the 15th i was not so busy and later found out that i would be busy on the weekend and most of the week. For that reason i decided to release on the 15th, because i initially said i would release on the 18th and add an extra day to make it a fortnight deadline i decided that anyone who became eligible on the 18th would be allowed to play. Schutzenmaus fell under this category as he was eligible from the 18th. That is the reason i never asked for his name to be changed on the team list i had received. There was no and is no rule bending, i don't want or get satisfaction from bending rules to suit anyone and never will.

To the other stuff, i lost my temper. There is only so much of "your biased" and "bending rules" i can take when it begins to get annoying. If you kindly look on Shooter thread whether you want to admit it or not some of those posts especially the post that said bending rules to some stupid tune, that shows and is instigating an argument or a reaction out of anyone.

I have been in contact with admin about this, and even though i feel i dont need to say sorry i will, choose to accept it or not that is your choice.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:41 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
^^ nice post :-)
blueberry
blueberry
04:51 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Jay I haven't read all the threads as I got other crap to sort, but does this mean score stands.... thanks Colin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:56 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Jay has always said the result should stand Colin, i'm pretty sure he's stuck by his decision throughout
blueberry
blueberry
04:59 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I have had a crazy week, no idea what score even was tbh
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:28 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Jay I haven't read all the threads as I got other crap to sort, but does this mean score stands.... thanks Colin

Bluenose1872 spoke to someone in private message who said the game should be void and is waiting for Shooters captain to come on and speak to horse10000 or ab_rfc about it and to make the sub.

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18649/shooters-revenge/90#1394638

With regards to the fixture Ab or I will speak to shooters captain.

link to that quote is here Colin

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18649/shooters-revenge/91#1394690
Pages: 14748
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread (2)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.