League Discussion Thread (2)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15051
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:20 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i think its a good idea but maybe not play same team in 1 fixture? i.e. If you had odd teams someone would get a double BYE each week, with 2 different randomifications then one team should only get 1 BYE therefore has a guaranteed game each fortnight

There are an even number of teams aren't there?

If not then sure mix it up!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:22 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah but i mean if they are odd next season, just thinking of possible scenarios

i like the idea of just having 1 FCL and FBL game per week (decreases from a possible 8 fixtures a fortnight down to 6) but would make season longer too.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:23 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It would make season longer but is that such a bad thing?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:24 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
not saying it is, only con i can think of is clans would need to last longer before folding
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:25 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
And more enjoyable as everyone is less stressed throughout the season, the reason I said deal with 1 team for both each week is then you are not looking everywhere to remember who you are playing who is available and blah blah blah it is all in one place you familiarise yourself with that team and it all would (hopefully) run a lot smoother.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:26 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I said one thing just to let you know yes I could of messaged offline but decided everyone likes to say things on forums so I would also.

Then in fairness, tag me and post it on fbl discussions...

now back to michs idea, seems a good one
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:27 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
not saying it is, only con i can think of is clans would need to last longer before folding

Yeah that's true but it would still be a great idea.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:28 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I said one thing just to let you know yes I could of messaged offline but decided everyone likes to say things on forums so I would also.

Thought the last one was your last post?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:30 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Thought the last one was your last post?

was commentin on your post and letting mich know it was a good idea...or am i banned from posting on discussions now?

answer in offline if u want to carry on the convo or reply at all
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:32 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Crikey I can't be bothered to sit here and argue with someone who is just out to cause arguements this whole thing was pathetic and you knew exactly what you was doin I guarantee you knew you was ineligable. Neither you r Emma are stupid and you both would of k own exactly when you made the account and when you was eligible as you are quick enough to jump on anyone else but because you got hammered you have brought this rubbish up.

Ridiculous
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:35 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Matty just don't reply to them thats what they want to get a reaction out of you as with Jay last night.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:37 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Matty just don't reply to them thats what they want to get a reaction out of you as with Jay last night.

Anyway James I need to talk to you via offline mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:37 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:57 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i think its a good idea but maybe not play same team in 1 fixture? i.e. If you had odd teams someone would get a double BYE each week, with 2 different randomifications then one team should only get 1 BYE therefore has a guaranteed game each fortnight

There are an even number of teams aren't there?

If not then sure mix it up!

You will get rid of one clan straight away as the fighting eagles only play in the FBL

EDIT
There is 11 clans in the FCL and 12 clans in the FBL
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:01 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
There will be time for them to consider it and see how they feel obviously, they have a full season yet plus there may also be new clans.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
21:05 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Last time ill post, discussions will take place between ab/horse and lethal

Discussions might take place but just so you know, there won't be a replay, Jay explained the situation, MVP did nothing wrong yet have been called cheats in shooters thread, shooters put the player in and they lost badly so now want a replay, not MVP's fault, MVP just play the opponents put in front of them, and in future MVP will be refusing to play against certain shooters players.
tinie
tinie
21:09 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

That brings back memories haha!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:07 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
a merging of the websites would be easy enough its a pretty good idea, keeps things simple with a longer league.

also sorts tht convo people are having about fbl killer being too much, could keep the two games per fixture without it doubling up because of playing two fixtures
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:10 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Exactly jem nice voice of reason there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:19 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
haha for once

as long as the current staff running the leagues are kept, they all great runners and id be happy to continue maintaining the website
Pages: 15051
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread (2)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.