League Discussion Thread (2)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14950
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:00 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ant, take it to FBL thread not here! you have been asked a few times last night about this, would appreciate it thanks

I wasnt the one bringing up the fbl matter this time, it was matty...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:00 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Jay removed himself although we didnt want him too , he had realised some of the things he said were out of order and issued an apology and explained everything last night everyone seems to grasp this bar you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:01 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ant, take it to FBL thread not here! you have been asked a few times last night about this, would appreciate it thanks

I wasnt the one bringing up the fbl matter this time, it was matty...

Yes I did :-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Maybe not the best time to ask due to recent on goings and the amount of posts at the min it may get overlooked but here goes...

Would it ever be possible to merge FCL and FBL...

This is what I am thinking...

Ut vs MVP
LL vs SS
etc etc

You play only 1 team every two weeks BUT the fixtures are as follows.

8 vs 8 FCL format as we have now

and do the same format as we have in FBL at the minute too vs same team.

Any player can play in each format as they can now, it would just all be dealt with by one independent default team, and on one independent league table, one website and make it a lot closer at the top I reckon.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Jay removed himself although we didnt want him too , he had realised some of the things he said were out of order and issued an apology and explained everything last night everyone seems to grasp this bar you.

he apologised and then stated he dont think he should be apologisin, but did anyway :s nevermind uh
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
I don't really care, you let it go on again with mentioning the Kirk thing. Just take it off this thread and move to FBL or offline or something. Again would appreciate it thanks.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
ah well, if i was runner and i knew i was releasing on the Monday then i would tell people the game stands no questions asked.

but Jay is doing the right thing and letting horse and lethal sort it.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:03 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Maybe not the best time to ask due to recent on goings and the amount of posts at the min it may get overlooked but here goes...

Ut vs MVP
LL vs SS
etc etc

Any player can play in each format as they can now, it would just all be dealt with by one independent default team, and on one independent league table, one website and make it a lot closer at the top I reckon.

its a fair shout but unless its the same runners doing both then its not really worth it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:04 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't really care, you let it go on again with mentioning the Kirk thing. Just take it off this thread and move to FBL or offline or something. Again would appreciate it thanks.

You blatantly just said it was me bringing fbl up again...how about u telling matty to move fbl discussion to fbl thread?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:06 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You had the last post on it so i posted asking nicely. I will not ask again, i don't want a repeat of last night especially with what has happened this morning with other things.

Dont care who moves it just do it please.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:07 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

You blatantly just said it was me bringing fbl up again...how about u telling matty to move fbl discussion to fbl thread?

All I said was your actions would have ramifications in fbl.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:09 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Bringin fbl onto the fcl, which is what jays said not to do, and i didnt today.

you could have offlined me saying there will be ramifications in fbl
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:10 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Ut vs MVP
LL vs SS
etc etc

its a fair shout but unless its the same runners doing both then its not really worth it.

Well obviously the same runners yes, but at the minute all they would need to do is take the main runner from FBl at the min which is mattywellie and put him on FCL site and move it over (after the season obviously.) Then have all other runners doing behind the scenes action.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:10 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

You could o offlined Jay in the first place yesterday rather that bringing it on the forum "just saying"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:14 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Trying to have an FCL league discussion here and keep getting interrupted by all this rubbish, keep it strictly FCL will you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:15 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Trying to have an FCL league discussion here and keep getting interrupted by all this rubbish, keep it strictly FCL will you.

Your idea is good idea and would happily talk to Jay and the other runners about implementing it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:16 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

You could o offlined Jay in the first place yesterday rather that bringing it on the forum "just saying"

Emma asked a polite question and got abused for it. Emma then left the conversation alone, and she still got abused on shooters thread and Emma still got a warning :S

Yes I could have, but it was a fcl discussion about me not being eligible.

You arent discussing anything, you have stated there will be ramifications in fbl due to somethin that had nothing to do with fbl other than the same situation happening in both league (the players not being eligible part)

Last time ill post, discussions will take place between ab/horse and lethal
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:18 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Any mod online can you please cap this thread as some people dont quite grab the concept or drop it. Even when asked three times and in a polite matter.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:18 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i think its a good idea but maybe not play same team in 1 fixture? i.e. If you had odd teams someone would get a double BYE each week, with 2 different randomifications then one team should only get 1 BYE therefore has a guaranteed game each fortnight
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:19 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I said one thing just to let you know yes I could of messaged offline but decided everyone likes to say things on forums so I would also.
Pages: 14950
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread (2)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.