21:50 Sun 30 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i was joking! all rush at once!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:44 Sun 30 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

ryback
broxibear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any member on the waiting list who has a period of ten or more days offline will be removed from the waiting list.

Please quote and add your name to the list if you wish to look for a clan to join, would be helpful if you member tag your name so captains just have to click to view your profile.

League runners of the FCL will be responsible for removing players from the waiting list to make sure everything is kept in order.

Thank you.
thegreatone7
thegreatone7
00:17 Tue 1 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

broxibear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any member on the waiting list who has a period of ten or more days offline will be removed from the waiting list.

Please quote and add your name to the list if you wish to look for a clan to join, would be helpful if you member tag your name so captains just have to click to view your profile.

League runners of the FCL will be responsible for removing players from the waiting list to make sure everything is kept in order.

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:40 Tue 1 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
wanting to join clan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:10 Wed 2 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
wanting to join clan
pete_c in legend killers
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:12 Wed 2 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll need that confirmed by him mate as he aint been on in 6 hours and that would not match up with you just posting it.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
01:26 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

khukuri (for nxt season)
clap

Thank you.

Whos got clap?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:27 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
No one has, they spent over 10 days offline so are removed from the list.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:27 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

broxibear

Thank you.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
01:29 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
No one has, they spent over 10 days offline so are removed from the list.

Probably in g u clinic
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:28 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll need that confirmed by him mate as he aint been on in 6 hours and that would not match up with you just posting it.
ask him yourself for verification...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:43 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
im back from the dead lol any clan need me mesg me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:33 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
well im a returned member! i used to play here years ago, lost my login details so just signed up again

not sure how to member tag myself... :/ sorry!

but id love to join a clan!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
13:37 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

broxibear
btk5003
jacko

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:41 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
i was joking! all rush at once!

i wnt to join clan :)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:42 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Won't add you to the list yet mate as you need to have an account two months or longer to play in the league. Will add you to the list closer to the time.
cke1982
cke1982
21:16 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
broxibear has joined underdogs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:23 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
bluenose,,,,you can take me of the list :) watp
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:02 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

btk5003
jacko

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.
cke1982
cke1982
16:47 Fri 4 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
btk5003 has joined underdogs
Pages: 167
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan Waiting List

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.