Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
16:50 Fri 4 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

jacko

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any member on the waiting list who has a period of ten or more days offline will be removed from the waiting list.

Please quote and add your name to the list if you wish to look for a clan to join, would be helpful if you member tag your name so captains just have to click to view your profile.

League runners of the FCL will be responsible for removing players from the waiting list to make sure everything is kept in order.

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:17 Sat 5 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
im back from hospital and havnt been on in 5months but im back and want to join clan ? and clans need
cke1982
cke1982
00:28 Sat 5 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
matthew05_8 has joined underdogs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:47 Sun 6 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Message to ANY member on funky who is interested in joining a clan for next season at the end of this month.

Dark Destroyers are after one possibly two players for the coming season. Anybody who is interested contact the_sheild or myself.

Underdogs are after possibly 5 players for the next season. Contact cke1982 or again myself.

No-one wants to see clans go under so get messaging people. Clans are for fun so it doesnt matter about how good you are its about how reliable you are. So if you wanna try your hand at a bit of clan banter and match experience just let me know.

Thanks

Jimbo.
cke1982
cke1982
15:14 Sun 6 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
jacko has joined underdogs
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:49 Sun 6 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

There is currently noone seeking to join a clan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any member on the waiting list who has a period of ten or more days offline will be removed from the waiting list.

Please quote and add your name to the list if you wish to look for a clan to join, would be helpful if you member tag your name so captains just have to click to view your profile.

League runners of the FCL will be responsible for removing players from the waiting list to make sure everything is kept in order.

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:05 Thu 10 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
The Legend Killers looking for few players. must be active and reliable. so hurry up, we've got limited spaces available

if you are interested message me or post on our thread. heres the link
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18970/the-legend-killers-yeah-that-s-right-we-are-back

thank you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:13 Thu 10 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
put me on list please
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:15 Thu 10 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
put me on list please
Dara in TLK.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:04 Thu 10 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
put me on list please
Dara in TLK.
wow amazing mate wonder how he said yes to ur offer when he is offline for more then 3 hours now, and ur post in here is only two hours ago lol
07nels07
Offline since
about 3 hours ago
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:07 Thu 10 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
put me on list please
Dara in TLK.
wow amazing mate wonder how he said yes to ur offer when he is offline for more then 3 hours now, and ur post in here is only two hours ago lol
07nels07
Offline since
about 3 hours ago

i would like to join if it ok

Taken from TLK thread
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:43 Fri 11 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
put me on list please
Dara in TLK.
07nels07
Offline since
about 3 hours ago

i would like to join if it ok

Taken from TLK thread
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:22 Sat 12 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 00:51 Sat 12/01/13 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:46 Sun 13 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
i been away for a while but ready to join a clan if there's a space goin
cheers
its_me
its_me
19:49 Sun 13 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 00:51 Sat 12/01/13 (GMT)

lol ^^^^
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:25 Tue 15 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey all, just so everyone knows professionals are looking for players so just give me or horse10000 a message if anyone is interested
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:15 Sat 19 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

serious_game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:46 Sat 19 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:44 Sun 20 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

Thank you.
? still on here?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:46 Sun 20 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan Waiting List

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.