The Clan League - News and Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12021
the__priest
the__priest
22:01 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
maybe jay you can stop using the words fix or cheat and sinners together i can assure you, that you need not doubt it will or will not happen
it wont
we have never cheated or fixed games ever.

weve never cheated unlike some clans, id rather you watch other clans who are well known for it rather than worry about what we may or may not do.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:07 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
What other word can be used, never accused either mate, merely pointed out it is possible and i did state i don't think it would happen so there was no need for you to post when in earlier posts i was defending it all.

If you have information that shows a cheat then show it like i have said before, otherwise stop the accusations. My posts where fair and called out no one or meant any disrespect to any clan.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:08 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
You also only pointed out me, when others have made there concerns public.
the__priest
the__priest
22:18 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
i didnt say you did accuse, all i did was reasure you we dont cheat and not to doubt it.

and i did point a cheat out to you he is now a banned user so i cant mention his name.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:19 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
The Clan League - Fixture Set 1

Following last night's deadline, please can information be provided for the following matches which will be decided by default...

The Unbeatables vs The Professionals

skiller10 vs _redherring_ (I think it was horse10000 until the last minute?)

The Unbeatables vs Fighting Eagles

powerfool v vegas
mooksterman v pat_groves07
naaaaaaaaath v aces_back

Elite Force vs The Reliable Ones

deitch v kathleen_b
buzzboxxuk v stiksnstones
2h0t2p0t v truered (sw)
solskjaer20 10* v 3* ian99 (sw) (part played game 3 racks remaining)

I have already been given some information but if there is anymore and, in particular, any offline messages please can they be forwarded to me by Wednesday night.

Thanks
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:21 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
No information was given, we have both spoke now about your posts so i dont see the need to go any further, i thought you were accusing me of something but not the case as we both can see
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:26 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
i didnt say you did accuse, all i did was reasure you we dont cheat and not to doubt it.

and i did point a cheat out to you he is now a banned user so i cant mention his name.
Then u didnt really point him out did u? lol
the__priest
the__priest
22:28 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
mr reliable (sniper) you caused all this trouble,,,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:37 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
? Yeah i caused all this. I started a team with the_shield, who jumped ship perhaps when fixtures came out..who knows where he went.

Had i kept all my player and TLK prolly wouldn't have been like this.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:38 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clearly he didn't care! As he has deactivated.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:46 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

You got yourself banned whilst captain and shooters folded mid-season.

Oh and you quit and folded sharpshooters mid-season too...
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/17708/the-sharpshooters-r-i-p-the-end/1#1123966

Hardly mr reliable yourself

That was twice you folded in the space that Angries were going by the way
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:47 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think to be fair TLK folded in the first week of Super League III.

As I have said before that doesnt bother me in itself. What is more important is that The Reliable Ones actually seem to have the makings of a decent team with some enthusiastic players. That is great at a time when we are all trying to encourage new bodies to Funkypool let alone clan pool.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:58 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah but with nobody to take over as captain, they should fold, BUT HAVENT

Soon as wisky is back he will post T.R.O out on FBL and TCL or something that means they are folding
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:59 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
You can makes subs for other teams also it seems Lee! Start subbing out your opponents lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:02 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
You can makes subs for other teams also it seems Lee! Start subbing out your opponents lol

Not quite sure what this means but I am sure its not going to assist with this thread.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:04 Mon 4 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Not quite sure what this means but I am sure its not going to assist with this thread.
No worries just a minor eye misjudgement, do to the way somebody posted.
the__priest
the__priest
00:27 Tue 5 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
lee youve posted so many times on here about captains doing this captains doing that

honestly it will be a reason why you also quit clans as well as not having time chucklesssss

this league will you explain what a captain really does, players can sub in sub out, swap without captains permission so really apart from putting a team list in the captain is nothing more than a figure head to get games played

remind me whats is yours and others oppinions here, we are really talking about a figure head 7 pages of rubbish really farcical to say the least

no wonder the runners dont get involved, its called the rules or lack of, thats what makes it good, yet you still moan and moan

let me no when youve finished your house maybe we can have a pint, for any under 18s maybe a milkshake

Edited at 22:34 Mon 04/02/13 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:35 Tue 5 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
The problem was that someone released a player from a team and added themselves in. This caught a few people off guard especially as the person is the captain of another clan in other leagues.

The funny thing is if aimbot Seb did it we would have yourself disagreeing with it, but that's neither here or there now.

What's done is done and I am sure no league runners want anything else said on the matter so lets all drop it... Act like adults for a change. (Yes that includes me too)
the__priest
the__priest
00:39 Tue 5 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry mich

i dont do disagreeing anymore
totally agree with you

let lee no that bob has some spare time if he needs any help
just a joke
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:47 Tue 5 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't think that would happen, this game aint life and death but of course their is that concern. Surely time will tell.

I dont believe it will either in the same way I doubt Fran would deliberately lose 25-1 for Snooker Squad against Chips n Gravy (note I said deliberately!!!).

If he did I am sure people would rightly expect action to be taken.

We would think that was a good result for Fran and he had tried his best

Am i reading this wrong lee ..or you throwing digs
Pages: 12021
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Clan League - News and Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.