Soccer Manager II - The Funky League

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun Links.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18788
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:50 Sun 9 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ash I take it you are going to be a feeder club ?

You will get rises eventually but no silverware IMO.

Why, young, versatile players, ain't no feeder team.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:11 Sun 9 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sounds a bit like a feeder club

Good to see some fighting talk
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:12 Sun 9 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
"Your soccer manager weekly score is 2,012 this is a new high score"

was 347 the week b4 that!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:52 Sun 9 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your Soccer Manager weekly score is 4,220. This is a new high score.
View Score
9 Mar at 13:52 GT
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:59 Sun 9 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your Soccer Manager weekly score is 4,220. This is a new high score.
View Score
9 Mar at 13:52 GT
fair nuff
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:14 Sun 9 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sounds a bit like a feeder club

Good to see some fighting talk

Yeah maybe i do have a few too young players but they will be fine, big squad to rotate so all good.
raptorman
raptorman
22:02 Sun 9 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your Soccer Manager weekly score is 4,474. This is a new high score.
View Score
9 Mar at 13:47 GT

fry06
fry06
22:50 Sun 9 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your Soccer Manager weekly score is 7,254. This is a new high score.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
22:51 Sun 9 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
You don't even play anymore
fry06
fry06
22:57 Sun 9 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
:O How dare you say such slanderous accusations!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
23:09 Sun 9 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
:O he's back
fry06
fry06
23:21 Sun 9 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
With a shockingly bad Spurs side
fry06
fry06
23:22 Sun 9 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Kind of annoying knowing i have a gold shortlist with 31 players on. But i dont wanna buy gold again.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:19 Mon 10 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Seeing as everyone has there team sorted, and the only bids now will be for little extras - I shall do a preseason build up for each team! (I will use some stats from the first funky gameworld)

Squad Depth, First XI rating, Star Player and Manager Ranking.

Edited at 15:23 Mon 10/03/14 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:04 Mon 10 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Seeing as everyone has there team sorted, and the only bids now will be for little extras - I shall do a preseason build up for each team! (I will use some stats from the first funky gameworld)

neat :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:55 Mon 10 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

OH Joy, lol - Put me at the bottom where I expect.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
19:25 Mon 10 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Atletic Club - franer_

Squad Depth - 7/10
22 players that could get plenty of gametime without a drop in quality. Considering squads are likely to be smaller since they're being built from scratch, this is a pretty close to an ideal 25 and every position is covered.

First XI - (Avg 92) 8/10
A team built to take the title in the first season, should be a great contender and one of the favourites.

Star Player - Manuel Neuer (94) 10/10
Currently the best keeper in the game, should provide many clean sheets and great stops for his team and may prove to be the most important signing if his team wins the league.

Manager Ranking - (5th) 7/10
His Chelsea side have come late on in the title race but with some momentum have an outsiders chance of taking it should Barcelona faulter.

Overall - 32/40
A great prospect ahead and a team that could stay challenging all season.

Edited at 17:31 Mon 10/03/14 (GMT)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
Ajax - zantetsukenz

Squad Depth - 8/10
The perfect 25, with cover for every position without any significant drop in quality. Should be able to cope with a run in both cups and the league, and any injuries along the way. Only downside is a slightly lower average in general. And no star cover for star players.

First XI - (Avg 91) 7/10
A good standard XI, though not an out and out favourite for the title there is always the possibility. A dark horse (or one of them) but certain to be challenging for a good few seasons with the current squad.

Star Player - Luis Suarez (94) 9/10
A brilliant striker, and one who should be aiming for a golden boot. The firepower he can provide would be a catalyst for his team's assault on the top of the table.

Manager Rating - (2nd) 9/10
Took a dark horse Liverpool side to the title against the odds, took second place in the next season but now finds his side falling out of the race as the season comes to a conclusion. Will likely get the best out of his side, though an injury to key players may see a dip in form.

Overall 33/40
A squad built to be both a dark horse now, and an improving team enough to challenge in future. Wouldn't be favourites but impossible to rule out.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
Fenerbahce - krazyash_07

Squad Depth - 7/10
Roughly 23 players that could be part of the first team squad, with a few more lower youngsters. Again a lower average than usual though, and not quite at 25 but all positions covered so shouldn't have any worries.

First XI - (90) 6/10
Just bordering the 89/90 average, not one that is expected to set the world alight. Defensively lacking quality and slightly more suited to an attacking emphasis. Might be tricky and hardwork to get the result required but plenty of youth and room to improve. Maybe a cup is more of an option than a league title, but they'll certainly be fighting for a place in the top 4.

Star Players - Thiago and Gundogan (91) (6/10)
Central midfield looks like the strong suit of this team, and these two have to be at the heart of the game for Fenerbahce to succeed.

Manager Rating - (4th) 8/10
Building a good squad at United, though not had too much success with them yet. Dangerous in a head-to-head, next season they'll be looking to build up to a top 4 position or maybe higher.

Overall 27/40
Definitely one for the future more than the now. Just lacking the stars to mount a proper challenge. Though in a few months, this squad may have a completely different look about them and could be challenging the title next season or the season after. With the squads average age, there are many many seasons this squad could play.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
Lille - tinie

Squad Depth - 6/10
Quite a low squad depth, about 18 players but any of the first XI dropping out would result in a drop of talent coming in. No positions lack cover though, and one or two youth players in the match day squad shouldn't be too bad.

First XI - 93 (9/10)
A brilliant first 11, plenty of talent and not just in one area. The longer they last with this team, the better their chances of winning the title are.

Star Player - Thiago Silva (95) 10/10
Joint best defender in the game with quite a few, and a rock at the back. With Toure, Lewandowski, Silva and Gotze also in the team, there is no lack of options going forward. But with Silva the only stand out option at the back, his team will be reliant on him.

Manager Rating - 8th (6/10)
A newcomer to the game, so he has plenty to prove. Built a very impressive first 11, but will need to keep them as fit as he can which might mean sacrificing cups to make sure his best players don't overdo things.

Overall - 31/40
Potentially a title favourite from his squad, if he can manage them well enough then they should be at or around the top come the end of season. A plague of injuries and suspensions would dampen any hopes of being champions though.
Pages: 18788
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Soccer Manager II - The Funky League

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun Links.
Back to Forum List.