Pages: 11415
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:53 Sun 26 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
true
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:59 Sun 26 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dont get em wrong Jon, i would love it if Jeff came back and feuding with Punk once again as that feud was great for me as im a fan of both of them
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:26 Sun 26 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
watching the 25 greatest rivalries on sky sports (recorded from other night) only shows a few but they are

25th - HHH vs Mick Foley
24th - John Cena vs CM Punk
23rd - Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle

18th - HHH vs Randy Orton

5th - Steve Austin vs The Rock

1st - Steve Austin vs Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon
punkpoet
punkpoet
03:07 Mon 27 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Id love Mick Foley to come in tonight on RR as all his characters

would be funny seeing cactus jack getting eliminated then 2 numbers later mankind come down into the ring.

He has done that before 1997 or 98 i think.

#ohyoudidntknow!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:33 Mon 27 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
So how many of you aint happy about the Royal Rumble PPV?
franer_
franer_
20:38 Mon 27 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Batista winner...jeez like he looks thin and useless..

Rains...well he gotta be the next big thing ..was actually cheering for him

Big shows fight was a disaster imo. chair chair chair and thats mainly it although lesnar nearly fell over well he had show up on his shoulders lol was funny.

Low and behold wyatts come for cena...that was seen a mile off and some thought it wouldnt go that direction..well off we go lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:33 Mon 27 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Batista winner...jeez like he looks thin and useless..

Rains...well he gotta be the next big thing ..was actually cheering for him

Big shows fight was a disaster imo. chair chair chair and thats mainly it although lesnar nearly fell over well he had show up on his shoulders lol was funny.

Low and behold wyatts come for cena...that was seen a mile off and some thought it wouldnt go that direction..well off we go lol

Batista was always going to win, i dunno why you would have fought anyone else was winning.

Reigns and Punk where always gunna be the stand outs in the Rumble, granted Punk didnt doo too much but was #1 and was in the last 4

Big Show was injured at a live event on Saturday, he punched a turnbuckle goin for a KO punch on Kane.
franer_
franer_
21:44 Mon 27 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well i didnt want batista to win especially when sheamus made a surprise entrance.(injured i thought.

Punk done great untill kane interfered but maybe a bigger story there which brings HHH back into it,??

And ok yeah i didn't know show was hurt so surely a rematch there at Hell in a cell. ( I think HIAC is next ppv?)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:49 Mon 27 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well i didnt want batista to win especially when sheamus made a surprise entrance.(injured i thought.

Punk done great untill kane interfered but maybe a bigger story there which brings HHH back into it,??

And ok yeah i didn't know show was hurt so surely a rematch there at Hell in a cell. ( I think HIAC is next ppv?)

Sheamus has been ready to fight for a while but WWE wanted him to come back at Rumble as a surprised as no one ad mentioned him in rumours.

Punk will feud with Kane i think till Elimination Chamber and then we could get Punk V HHH at Wrestemania.

I dint know about shows injury till after the PPV, i was kinda looking forward to Show v Lesnar as i expected another OMG moment. Brock is the #1 contender at Elimination Chamber for the WWE WHC title as said on a previous Monday night RAW, so i dunno where this little filler feud will go tbh mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:18 Tue 28 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
- WWE officials did not plan on the negative fan reaction at the Royal Rumble but Daniel Bryan not being in the Rumble main event played into the storyline that he's having to overcome "the machine" wanting to hold him down. WWE is behind the idea of wanting the fans to be outraged that Bryan isn't being pushed more.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:05 Tue 28 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Predicted Wrestlemania card:

Batista v Randy Orton
John Cena v Bray Wyatt
Undertaker v Brock Lesnar
Daniel Bryan v Sheamus
CM Punk v Triple HHH

Goldust v Cody Rhodes is also a possibility after what happened between the two on Sunday.
punkpoet
punkpoet
13:43 Wed 29 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Predicted Wrestlemania card:

Batista v Randy Orton
John Cena v Bray Wyatt
Undertaker v Brock Lesnar
Daniel Bryan v Sheamus
CM Punk v Triple HHH

Goldust v Cody Rhodes is also a possibility after what happened between the two on Sunday.

Thats about what I've heard, also ryback v ultimate warrior has been mentioned.
fry06
fry06
16:04 Wed 29 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ryback is too useless to go up against someone as legendary as Ultimate Warrior surely?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:24 Wed 29 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sources are reporting that CM Punk has left WWE:

http://rajah.com/node/38903
http://tjrwrestling.com/articles/news-cm-punk-leaves-wwe-removed-from-live-events

Edited at 16:28 Wed 29/01/14 (GMT)
punkpoet
punkpoet
21:30 Wed 29 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ryback is too useless to go up against someone as legendary as Ultimate Warrior surely?

Yeah I agree and yeah iamworst I heard about cmpunk :( really sad as hes one of the few really good things about wwe. Hope he comes back soon. Though he may just let his contract expire.
fry06
fry06
21:30 Wed 29 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
1 down now need to get rid of Bryan and everythings golden.
punkpoet
punkpoet
21:45 Wed 29 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
1 down now need to get rid of Bryan and everythings golden.

If that happened you'd hear a sound of WWE fans everywhere booing lol.
Like at the end of the rumble ;)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:25 Thu 30 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
For what it's worth, ESPN Cleveland reporter Casey Kulas reports that he heard from sources at Monday's RAW in Cleveland that there was a heated backstage exchange between WWE officials and CM Punk.

He wrote:

"My info on CM Punk: I do know from sources that at #Raw in CLE there was heated exchange backstage between Punk & staff. Topic - concussion."

"Punk was heard arguing with staff saying "I passed all your damn concussion test" and "I'm not going out and telling fans that BS""
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:56 Thu 30 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sky Sports have announced a 5 year deal with WWE from 2015 and we will get ALL PPVs and weekly shows

Posted Image

Edited at 17:03 Thu 30/01/14 (GMT)
punkpoet
punkpoet
16:13 Fri 31 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
On TNA the debut of MVP and the American Wolves . I like it the wolves may not be known to some but beleive me they are both very talented and I think alot of people remember MVP from his WWE run where he should of been a title contender in my opinion but never got the push he deserved.
Not a big fan of TNA and there decisions at late I havent been keen on but think these 3 may help.
Pages: 11415
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Wrestling Chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.