Wrestling Chat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11516
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:31 Fri 31 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
On TNA the debut of MVP and the American Wolves . I like it the wolves may not be known to some but beleive me they are both very talented and I think alot of people remember MVP from his WWE run where he should of been a title contender in my opinion but never got the push he deserved.
Not a big fan of TNA and there decisions at late I havent been keen on but think these 3 may help.

Nothing can help a sinking ship mate, they cant even fill school gymnasiums for there events so i cant really see them going much longer.

MVP as the "investor". so TNA are telling us that MVP is a millionaire now he wrestled in Japan, i highly doubt that one bit
punkpoet
punkpoet
00:56 Sat 1 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah... I'm just happy the wolves are on TV as I'm a big fan both former ROH champs and they are really good as a team.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:03 Sat 1 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah... I'm just happy the wolves are on TV as I'm a big fan both former ROH champs and they are really good as a team.

They might have got on WWE TV if they would have listened to HHH and Richards wasnt bout 2ft 4
punkpoet
punkpoet
02:06 Sat 1 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha HHH likes his men big and muscly we all know that lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:09 Sat 1 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

There was a spot where someone landed badly on there head and HHH called for them to stop the match but they never listened to him
punkpoet
punkpoet
02:48 Sat 1 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

There was a spot where someone landed badly on there head and HHH called for them to stop the match but they never listened to him

Didn't hear that tbh but they arnt green they know what they are doing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:50 Sat 1 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

i dunno if it was one of the american wolves all i no is there was a bad spot and HHH told them to stop the match but they never did i read it somewhere on nodq.com
punkpoet
punkpoet
02:53 Sat 1 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

i dunno if it was one of the american wolves all i no is there was a bad spot and HHH told them to stop the match but they never did i read it somewhere on nodq.com

Haven't a clue but talent wise they are as good as the teams in WWE, possibly better could have better mic skills though there promos on TNA weren't too bad.
punkpoet
punkpoet
02:36 Wed 5 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/33122/Over-400-WWE-WCW-and-ECW-Pay-Per-Views-Confirmed-For/

Wow if they do this in the UK with all theese ppvs im buying it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Wed 5 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

The WWE Network will be coming to UK but not till 2015... i certainly will be signing up for it...mainly because main events over course of the 6 month contract will be cheaper but also get to watch great main events in WWE/WWF/WCW/ECW including WWF over the edge which Owen Hart died at
punkpoet
punkpoet
18:46 Wed 5 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah the list is on the link mate. I plan to buy it for the 6 months and try and watch them all. And yeahh like mosy never seen over the edge as you can only get bootlegged copies.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:07 Sun 23 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
R.I.P Vicera
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:19 Sun 23 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah the list is on the link mate. I plan to buy it for the 6 months and try and watch them all. And yeahh like mosy never seen over the edge as you can only get bootlegged copies.

25. Will WWE Network be available internationally?
Beginning Monday, February 24, WWE Network will only be available in the United States. WWE Network is scheduled to launch in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Nordics by the end of 2014/early 2015
punkpoet
punkpoet
02:36 Mon 24 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
R.I.P Vicera
Yeah RIP Big Vis
franer_
franer_
02:42 Mon 24 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ok lads are anyone watching the Chamber..by sound of the matches they should be good..hopefully not all outcomes are predictable thou.
kirk
kirk
11:50 Mon 24 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nothing that surprising really. I fear for wrestlemania. Iv seen recent pics of undertaker and dudes looking old for 48 even.
fry06
fry06
19:26 Mon 24 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Decent match between the shield and Wyatt's

Kinda wish the OAP's lost to Uso's

Cesaro did well in the chamber, but the ending was a farce again...

Not to sure why the fans were crying though...was always going to happen when Kane was there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:00 Mon 24 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Decent match between the shield and Wyatt's

Kinda wish the OAP's lost to Uso's

Cesaro did well in the chamber, but the ending was a farce again...

Not to sure why the fans were crying though...was always going to happen when Kane was there.

What ya mean decent match? that is another match of the year candidate from the shield guys.

Bryan only has himself to blame as he attacked Kane without Kane touching him.

Only match i didn't get right was NAO winning the Usos
fry06
fry06
20:01 Mon 24 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
muhaha knew you'd bite!
punkpoet
punkpoet
20:03 Mon 24 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nothing that surprising really. I fear for wrestlemania. Iv seen recent pics of undertaker and dudes looking old for 48 even.

Yeah think Ive seen the pic you're talking about and he does look extremely old :(.
He hasn't been well.
Pages: 11516
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Wrestling Chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.