Wrestling Chat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:37 Sun 14 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
If they play that rubbish then expect Man United or someone to play The Games entrance music

Man Utd need summat playing during games at Old Trafford as its like a morgue inside there and theres 75,000 fans inside that ground
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:39 Sun 14 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
If they play that rubbish then expect Man United or someone to play The Games entrance music

Man Utd need summat playing during games at Old Trafford as its like a morgue inside there and theres 75,000 fans inside that ground

Very true mate LOL
fry06
fry06
15:45 Sun 14 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Theyre all plastic fans
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:04 Sun 21 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I am confused they call the Big Show the worlds largest athlete, but Great Khali is taller than him all be it by one inch but still! Unless they go by weight as Big Show is around 70 pounds heavier than Khali...
fry06
fry06
20:24 Mon 22 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I found out last night, that the Undertaker v Mankind hell in a cell match (Mankind off the cell into announcers table epic match) that the Undertaker had a broken foot during the whole match
punkpoet
punkpoet
20:29 Mon 22 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I found out last night, that the Undertaker v Mankind hell in a cell match (Mankind off the cell into announcers table epic match) that the Undertaker had a broken foot during the whole match

yeah mick foley said that on his dvd he released a good buy btw guys
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:30 Mon 22 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Whats the name of it again? I seen it on Movie2k but forgot to watch it
punkpoet
punkpoet
21:27 Tue 23 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Whats the name of it again? I seen it on Movie2k but forgot to watch it

for all mankind
documentary is really good the matches arnt the best think the matches on his earlier one are better.
punkpoet
punkpoet
02:11 Mon 20 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
EXTREME RULES PREDICTIONS

1 Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger "I Quit" match for the #1 Contendership to the World Heavyweight Championship
swagger

2 Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H Steel Cage match
Lesnar

3 John Cena (c) vs. Ryback Last Man Standing match for the WWE Championship
Cena

4 Sheamus vs. Mark Henry Strap match
Henry

5 Randy Orton vs. Big Show Extreme Rules match
Dont really care but Orton

6 Chris Jericho vs. Fandango Singles match
Y2J

7 Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dean Ambrose Singles match for the United States Championship
Ambrose

8 Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan and Kane) (c) vs. The Shield (Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins)Tornado Tag Team match for the Tag Team Championship

The Sheild
thegreatone7
thegreatone7
03:02 Mon 20 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
EXTREME RULES PREDICTIONS

1 Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger "I Quit" match for the #1 Contendership to the World Heavyweight Championship
del rio

2 Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H Steel Cage match
Lesnar

3 John Cena (c) vs. Ryback Last Man Standing match for the WWE Championship
ryback

4 Sheamus vs. Mark Henry Strap match
sheamus

5 Randy Orton vs. Big Show Extreme Rules match
Dont really care but Orton

6 Chris Jericho vs. Fandango Singles match
Y2J

7 Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dean Ambrose Singles match for the United States Championship
Ambrose

8 Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan and Kane) (c) vs. The Shield (Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins)Tornado Tag Team match for the Tag Team Championship

Team hell noo
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:20 Mon 20 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Y2J v Fandango

Not much to say about that match at all, was so predictable and rather boring.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:32 Mon 20 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Kofi v Ambrose

Another expected victory for Ambrose really. Glad he won it without Shield actually get involved in the match... Dont think he will hold title long though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:34 Mon 20 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Kofi v Ambrose

Another expected victory for Ambrose really. Glad he won it without Shield actually get involved in the match... Dont think he will hold title long though

Next stop WHC or WWE title

Dean Ambrose is the future of the company alongside Rollins and Regins
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:52 Mon 20 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ambrose needs to have a bath or something he always looks so grimey! I don't mind them in singles, as a team they just bully there was through everyone.

He gets a title shot because the three of them kicked the head in off Kofi and all of that. I don't think they will keep the titles long though and if they become the future and worlds revolves around them ill not watch
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:53 Mon 20 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ambrose needs to have a bath or something he always looks so grimey! I don't mind them in singles, as a team they just bully there was through everyone.

He gets a title shot because the three of them kicked the head in off Kofi and all of that. I don't think they will keep the titles long though and if they become the future and worlds revolves around them ill not watch

They won't get a shot of either big title the now and if they did i think they would lose (if it was singles and neither of the other two got involved)
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:04 Mon 20 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Kofi v Ambrose

Next stop WHC or WWE title

Dean Ambrose is the future of the company alongside Rollins and Regins

Agreed tbh one of the very few interesting things in WWE atm.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:30 Tue 21 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  

They won't get a shot of either big title the now and if they did i think they would lose (if it was singles and neither of the other two got involved)

You wont be watching then, even HHH as tweeted Ambrose as a great future in the WWE, so that only says he will be WWE or WHC champion in the not so distant future
punkpoet
punkpoet
12:32 Mon 10 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone else watch TNA just watching there new ppv slamiversary 11 first match ultimate x is abit boring tbh but happy sabin won.
Why do they always have crappy triple threat matches?
punkpoet
punkpoet
14:21 Mon 10 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
wow couldnt sting put over bully ray a little? lmao
was a good match untill it became too ridiculous at the end. Love the twist when he pulled up the mats should of finished there
fry06
fry06
21:40 Mon 10 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
the x div match was my fave tbh out of the whole ppv
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Wrestling Chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.