Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:58 Tue 11 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
the x div match was my fave tbh out of the whole ppv

Usually ultimate x matches are the best but this one didnt live up in my mind. maybe as I dont like kenny king and thought the new suicide was crap. Sabin is brilliant though.
Was unimpressed with this PPV and its obvious that brooke and bully ray will get back together but pleaseeee can they take her and garret bishoff off TV? There both awful and only there cause of who there daddys are lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:27 Wed 12 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Pre-Show Sheamus vs. Damien Sandow Singles match

John Cena (c) vs. Ryback Three Stages of Hell match for the WWE Championship
Stage 1 - Lumberjack match
Stage 2 - Tables match
Stage 3 (if necessary) - Ambulance match

Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk Singles match

Wade Barrett (c) vs. Curtis Axel vs. The Miz Triple threat match for the Intercontinental Championship

The Shield (Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins) (c) vs. Daniel Bryan & Randy Orton Tag team match for the Tag Team Championship

Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Kane Singles match for the United States Championship

Kaitlyn (c) vs. AJ Lee Singles match for the Divas Championship

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Who do you think will win there respective matches?
punkpoet
punkpoet
02:47 Thu 13 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Pre-Show Sheamus vs. Damien Sandow Singles match
Though I feel Damo should to give him momentum sheamus will
John Cena (c) vs. Ryback Three Stages of Hell match for the WWE Championship
Stage 1 - Lumberjack match
Stage 2 - Tables match
Stage 3 (if necessary) - Ambulance match
Super Cena 2-1 think he will win 1st then ryback second

Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk Singles match
CM punk but will he be a face or heel? I'm unsure

Wade Barrett (c) vs. Curtis Axel vs. The Miz Triple threat match for the Intercontinental Championship

Axel, who im not a fan of

The Shield (Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins) (c) vs. Daniel Bryan & Randy Orton Tag team match for the Tag Team Championship

Sheild all the way

Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Kane Singles match for the United States Championship

Kaitlyn (c) vs. AJ Lee Singles match for the Divas Championship

AJ the only entertaining diva on the roster

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Zigler though I have heard rumors that though he was cleared to compete they may reverse it. So this may become a thing of Big E interfering early or attacking Del Rio to stop him competing.

WWE have gotten unlucky with injuries recently.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:46 Thu 13 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
What bout Dean Ambrose v Kane, Zac

I've got a feeling that Heyman might turn on Punk and help Y2J win hence Punk turning face(which i dont want) and Y2J turning heel

I have also heard rumours that CM Punk will debut a entrance song sung by Rancid, CM Punk is best mates with Lars Frederiksen who plays guitar for Rancid
punkpoet
punkpoet
03:33 Fri 14 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I've got a feeling that Heyman might turn on Punk and help Y2J win hence Punk turning face(which i dont want) and Y2J turning heel

I have also heard rumours that CM Punk will debut a entrance song sung by Rancid, CM Punk is best mates with Lars Frederiksen who plays guitar for Rancid

I missed that one as its obvious dean will win :D and i need new glasses lmao.
Yeah lars was on cm punks dvd think hes been at a show before with colt cabana who i wouldnt be shocked to see unless hes touring Or ace steel.
i do like cult of personalty though tbh so I hope not tbh.
Oh Dan are you a Paul Heyman guy?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:10 Fri 14 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I missed that one as its obvious dean will win :D and i need new glasses lmao.
Yeah lars was on cm punks dvd think hes been at a show before with colt cabana who i wouldnt be shocked to see unless hes touring Or ace steel.
i do like cult of personalty though tbh so I hope not tbh.
Oh Dan are you a Paul Heyman guy?

I prefer This Fire by Killswitch Engaged and would scream like the little kid i am if he came back with that entrance theme.

YES! YES! YES, of course im a Paul Heyman guy, what CM Punk/Brock/Axel fan isn't a Paul Heyman guy

Even if you hate Paul Heyman you gotta love him as without him WWE wouldn't be as interesting and plus he brought most of the guys we love through ECW
punkpoet
punkpoet
12:46 Fri 14 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Hahaha good man got to admit I'm a Paul Heyman guy lol.
Just stumbled across plans for Summerslam looks decent

This past weekend, WWE officials discussed doing Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. Kane and The Undertaker at August's SummerSlam pay-per-view. If 'Taker doesn't want to do the match, then it will likely be The Shield vs. Randy Orton and Sheamus.

Other matches being discussed for SummerSlam include John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title, Big E Langston vs. either Big Show or Mark Henry and Rey Mysterio vs. Dean Ambrose, if Rey is able to perform then.

Orton vs. Ryback and Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger also have been discussed for this summer.

but still the question on my mind when will we see Christian? I say he should go back to TNA.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Fri 14 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I saw those proposed matches other day from my source on FB lol

IF the Take agrees to the match i would have Reigns put him through the barricade to injure him till WM XXX

I'm sure Christian is due back pretty soon and they need him back as Kofi is injured for upto 3month and christian would be great for the mid card then start to go for the WHC or the WWE belt.

Is it true what i'm reading on FB about the MEM(Main Event Mafia) returning on TNA?

Spoiler is what ive just read about an old gimmick might be returning read at your own will
3MB member Drew McIntyre has been tweeting about a Chosen One "revival" and wanting to bring back his former gimmick. Drew tweeted this week:

"The band rolls strong, but, some very astute views if one was to join Paul Heyman nobody makes more sense than a tossed Chosen One #revival"

Paul Heyman replied:

"VERY INTERESTING!"

Edited at 14:59 Fri 14/06/13 (BST)
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:37 Sat 15 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I've heard a few months ago they were going to do something with McIntyre. Unsure what, think if anyone one can revive him its paul heyman. Though I'd love Y2J to be a Paul Heyman guy :( lol.
Havent heard that about MEM but booker is in WWE Steiner and Nash arn't in TNA as far as I know so unsure but could go with the MEM vs aces and 8s. Would of preferred fortune coming back tbh. Though bad influence are to funny
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:03 Sat 15 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I saw someone post it on Facebook, so im guessing it happened on the latest TNA taping, which we don't get till Sunday.

I've heard Sting is bringing it back with Angle, i could be wrong tho

Well Y2J will be gone soon from WWE until October time as Fozzy are touring the UK soon and the US and Canada in November time
punkpoet
punkpoet
04:09 Sat 15 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
True about Y2J. playing near me but so skint cant justify going on the off chance i get to see him after the show lol.

I've heard nothing about MEM but could be interesting actually think Samoa Joe was a later member of MEM so he could join possibly with Magnus and Abyss or the lawyer (same guy for the odd person who doesnt know LMAO)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:35 Sat 15 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I aint watched TNA in ages as its on when im on ps3 and i aint gunna not go on ps3 so i can watch TNA haha.

Apparently Y2J as got a gig the same day as Summerslam so that will be very interesting to see if Fozzy cancel that gig
punkpoet
punkpoet
14:07 Sat 15 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  

watch tna online mate, i skip through it anyways
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:10 Sat 15 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I would watch it online but i can't be bothered LOL
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:17 Sat 15 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol not great atm tbh. Though I do like Bully Ray though he as world champ is abit of an odd choice but I like it.
spinner
spinner
Admin
03:26 Sun 16 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I tried Impact again for the first time in a while this week and it was dire. As anyone who knows me knows I am a lifetime wrestling fan, and was a huge TNA supporter during their peak in 2004-2006 (The AJ/Joe/Daniels main event of Unbreakable 2005 is still by far the best TNA match ever).

I gave up about 6 months ago as with RAW going to 3 hrs and NXT really taking off I didn't have as much time and o be honest I couldn't stand it. I had hoped it might be taking a turn for the better but nope.

Nevermind, another quality looking PPV coming from WWE this weekend and Best in the World next weekend there is plenty of good stuff around.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:53 Sun 16 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I watched wresting the first time ever after a match with The Artist Formerly Known As Gold Dust vs Stone Cold Steve Austin where Stone Cold battered him around in a port-a-loo. I gave up around 2000 after Stone Cold won the WWF title vs Sean Micheals.

It became a farce imo and have never went back although i hold respect for the wrestlers still that are there from that era.
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:06 Mon 17 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I tried Impact again for the first time in a while this week and it was dire. As anyone who knows me knows I am a lifetime wrestling fan, and was a huge TNA supporter during their peak in 2004-2006 (The AJ/Joe/Daniels main event of Unbreakable 2005 is still by far the best TNA match ever).

I gave up about 6 months ago as with RAW going to 3 hrs and NXT really taking off I didn't have as much time and o be honest I couldn't stand it. I had hoped it might be taking a turn for the better but nope.

Nevermind, another quality looking PPV coming from WWE this weekend and Best in the World next weekend there is plenty of good stuff around.

Best in The World? Do we have a ROH fan :O. Prefered Kevin Steen as the champ tbh.
Good man seems to have my opinion on TNA as well, I recently watch the joe daniels AJ match again and it is probably the best 3 way ever and i'm not keen on 3 ways (keep it clean lol).
TNA with Raven as one of the main eventers was brilliant in my opinion as i feel hes the most underated wrestler around. Some of his matches against CM Punk in ROH were brilliant.
And yep Payback could be very good
spinner
spinner
Admin
02:11 Mon 17 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Not an ROH fan as such, as I said, I'm a wrestling fan, have been for almost 3 decades now. I seriously watch very little else on TV.

ROH was must-see for me around the time of (the first) Summer of Punk (so few seem to realise all his recent stuff, "pipe bomb" etc is almost identical to his ROH angle) - but instead of John Cena he was dealing with Samoa Joe

And of course seeing Rollins, Ambrose and especially Bryan so high profile now in WWE its a great time to be a fan.

Curious to see how they deal with Punk tonight. Obviously he will be seriously over and with only a year or so on his contract I can see them wanting to keep him face, but I just can't see who he will feud with. Ambrose will be moving on to Christian after Kane, looks like Axel is getting the IC belt (a feud with Punk would have worked wonders for his current character), Orton and Bryan are set to implode before Bryan moves on to Cena for the summer so I dunno.

World title maybe? It needs a shake up now Swagger is serving his time, and I can;t see them pushing Cesaro as much as I'd like them to!

Anyway, rambling, only an hour or so till the preshow - please let Sandow win!
punkpoet
punkpoet
03:11 Mon 17 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Not an ROH fan as such, as I said, I'm a wrestling fan, have been for almost 3 decades now. I seriously watch very little else on TV.

ROH was must-see for me around the time of (the first) Summer of Punk (so few seem to realise all his recent stuff, "pipe bomb" etc is almost identical to his ROH angle) - but instead of John Cena he was dealing with Samoa Joe
And of course seeing Rollins, Ambrose and especially Bryan so high profile now in WWE its a great time to be a fan.

Anyway, rambling, only an hour or so till the preshow - please let Sandow win!

Rambles but the same rambles I do. I brought the summer of punk dvd which as you said was copied in wwe (www.amerchandise.co.uk) a few gooden on there. (Also www.silvervision.co.uk is closing down on monday prices are cheap) Also daniel bryan was so different then think the "I have until 5" should be brought back.
And yes cesaro is too good for where he is and what was the yodleing gimmick? lol. Stupid.
And yes I love sandow tbh
YOU'RE WELCOME!!!
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Wrestling Chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.