name the best top 5 ever at 8uk?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
02:12 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Never found it so hard to pot a ball off the break.

Don't get the second part of what ur saying tho, in terms of actual runouts he hit 139 in 24,000 games i nearly hit that in 2000 games from when i started the account but i no hes not that sort of player, just don't want people to get the wrong idea, hes a cracking player but im gunna reach out n guess he doesn't normally do it in 1 visit which is the real challenge of this gr8 game we play!

We were due to play actually but when i looked him up on that day he had deactivated, but ur bk now m8 so how about it? onua0767
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
02:15 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I hit a run out on average every 17 games, divide that by 2 because I don't break every game I get one about every 8.5 breaks.

I get a runout OR 7 baller every 6.2 games.

^^ all based on current stats.

That's after more than 2000 games too.

Yh m8 ur ratio is 1 of the best i've seen tbh,

I say me n u hook up and smash in some runs?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:19 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I am on all day tomorrow, may be able to hit 20 odd in a day again like I did a month or 2 ago.
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
02:22 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
right its a date my man, lets see who can hit more!

Yh i noticed that achievement a while ago, not bad not bad m8 :)

Ill be on from about 12pm, don't let me down
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
02:22 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
With the second part i'm saying that you would have to take into account whether a person is on a first account or not (or have reset). So if onua had reset before he played the last 2000 games, would his ratio be higher than it is now?

The ratio can be manipulated by resetting or going onto another account, which may distort the comparison of two players.

There are many different ways to see who is the best. Each different way is likely to suggest different players, a lot of qualitative measures were given at the start and now quantitative ways are being suggested. It's interesting to see all the different ways players can be ranked on and the opinions given. Gives you a bit of inspiration to play
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
02:28 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18108/8-uk-runout-challenge/4#1214762

^ might do another one of these again for those interested in runouts.
Most likely end of may/start of june

Kirk won, me and Mich joint second, Liam and Jimmy joint fourth

any takers?
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
02:31 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yh true^^ but i dunno m8 about his ratio being higher tbh, 24,000 games, its a bit of a turn off to think of his last 2000 games being any different to the other 22,000.

Yh there are different ways of being the best i very much agree on that, i always try n do it in 1 visit, had the best 3 games of it the other day, runout then 7 balling then runout, the guy didn't even have a shot, can't remember his name now but yh he didn't get funny he just congratulated me, but yh 1 miss 1 slight mistake n u will be in trouble against a intelligent player, but so be it i've played for rank before been top of everything, met all me goals now im on a different challenge, the way i feel the game should be played.
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
02:33 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Good idea Zante, over 5 days or was that 15 over the 1 day?

Either way put me in m8 if u do this!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
02:34 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry, i was just using him as an example because he was mentioned

There's nothing like two players in form, both really attacking the balls. Fast paced games, and plenty of them.

It was over 5 days I think, so there's plenty of room for improvement. I'd done a 9 ball one previous to that and the winning total was 32 which is more the total i'd expect now if i did it again.

I will do mate, just got exams to get out the way then i'll be getting back into things on here a bit more
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:37 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I will also join it Zak, reckon I could get about 30 in a week easy that's only 5 a day for 6 days and I get a day off
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
02:41 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yh that sounds about right tbh, 32 in 9 ball was a good score tho!!

Now off to bed, gud night and ill see u guys on the table!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
02:41 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i'll make sure to post here when I get it sorted . 2 weeks gentlemen, aiming to start thursday 30th May.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:00 Tue 14 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
right its a date my man, lets see who can hit more!

Yh i noticed that achievement a while ago, not bad not bad m8 :)

Ill be on from about 12pm, don't let me down

You are late Petey!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:02 Wed 15 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
12 today hope to be above onus tomorrow.

Coming for you Zak
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
01:28 Wed 15 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
11 for me not a bad tally, wd mich m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:46 Wed 15 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha thanks mate you too!

And not a bad tally indeed considering over a 24 hour period the most someone has is 19 and 17 on any single day ... Both by me and can be proven.
onua0767
onua0767
07:52 Wed 15 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Never found it so hard to pot a ball off the break.

Don't get the second part of what ur saying tho, in terms of actual runouts he hit 139 in 24,000 games i nearly hit that in 2000 games from when i started the account but i no hes not that sort of player, just don't want people to get the wrong idea, hes a cracking player but im gunna reach out n guess he doesn't normally do it in 1 visit which is the real challenge of this gr8 game we play!

We were due to play actually but when i looked him up on that day he had deactivated, but ur bk now m8 so how about it? onua0767

I never reset my stats and my stats were complete garbage when i was like 5000 UK wins. Then i improved and started playing better near my 5000th win so you cant rely complain about ratio etc. because obviously if i do reset id have better stats.
onua0767
onua0767
07:52 Wed 15 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
That being said....

Mich....

Pass andy in runouts :P you got like what? 19 in a day?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:18 Wed 15 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha yeah had 19 in a day a month or 2 back, but that 12 in 7 hours yesterday was just as good.

I am gonna take it one step at a time and first of all you are my next target hope to be above you today or tomorrow, considering I won't be on much next week I am hoping to catch Zante in 2 weeks time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:31 Wed 15 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
That being said....

Mich....

Pass andy in runouts :P you got like what? 19 in a day?

GOTCHA!

Zante watch out.
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

name the best top 5 ever at 8uk?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.