Site has been ruined... So let's try and help!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
gyro1780
gyro1780
19:18 Mon 16 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
This site used to be a laugh, more then enough players in the chat room, enough players to talk to.. Nowadays half the time the place is a ghost town.

Not enough ranked games on offer, ranking system is stupid. This place is dead throughout the night. And the site is just being more ruined by nasty and offensive players. Its no wonder the site is dead.

Hanging up my cue after 8 years

Take care everyone! x

EXACTLY MATE!!!! Good post.

I used to play every day to a good standard 5-6 years ago. Due to real life & work i had to stop playing. Now i have some spare time i've started playing again. How things have changed. The game is full of IGNORANT people who only speak to insult you. Years ago EVERYONE used to say Hello, Good Luck, Good Game etc but not anymore.
I'm not saying everyone is like this but it seems the majority are. How hard is it to be polite? If you don't want to speak during the game that's fine but at least say hi before you start playing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:23 Mon 16 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok so we've established everyone thinks the sites declined. Anyone going to do anything about it rather than just the constant whinging everyone's done over the last 2 years or so?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:33 Mon 16 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok so we've established everyone thinks the sites declined. Anyone going to do anything about it rather than just the constant whinging everyone's done over the last 2 years or so?
not much we can do except advertise on social media. nick is the only person who could make all the difference but seems less interested with the site now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:50 Mon 16 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
not much we can do except advertise on social media. nick is the only person who could make all the difference but seems less interested with the site now

In which case out of everyone left on the site, can we not find a suitable group of people, people that are mature, knowledgeable, and able to run this site? If a small group of people that would be willing to commit long term to something like that, then surely we could crowdfund this site as such, everyone makes a donation of 10, 20, 30 or whatever, we buy the site as a collective from Nick.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
23:49 Mon 16 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
im putting nowt in
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:32 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
im putting nowt in

Thanks for the clarification

Goes for you and everyone else though, if you're not willing to contribute to make the neccessary changes to the site, don't whinge and moan when nothing happens.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:53 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I have contributed, nothing happened
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
01:02 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
im putting nowt in

Thanks for the clarification

Goes for you and everyone else though, if you're not willing to contribute to make the neccessary changes to the site, don't whinge and moan when nothing happens.

The gameplay is the same as its always been , its just less players come on, i never played clan game b4 as there were plenty of games, then i had a year with no net came back on and it had all changed, u nee to pkay clans now really to get games and know people to play friendlies with.

Everyone putting too to buy it is just stupid though, you could be a co owner then get banned from playing or posting as one admin dont like you.

I asked admin other week if i could use a word, they said yes, and then another one came on and took my posts lol, so no i wont be putting too, id rather sit on a porcupine
kirk
kirk
03:41 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
You can all chill now. I'm back. not only the legend killer/biggest personality on this site. I'm now funky's saviour.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:36 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
You can all chill now. I'm back. not only the legend killer/biggest personality on this site. I'm now funky's saviour.

You lost to me in UK, go sit in a corner
kirk
kirk
05:38 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

You lost to me in UK, go sit in a corner

Dude id lose to a member of the wolf pack in uk, doesnt mean jack no mo
dvz
dvz
07:45 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
dvz
dvz
07:50 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:20 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

In which case out of everyone left on the site, can we not find a suitable group of people, people that are mature, knowledgeable, and able to run this site? If a small group of people that would be willing to commit long term to something like that, then surely we could crowdfund this site as such, everyone makes a donation of 10, 20, 30 or whatever, we buy the site as a collective from Nick.
Its not a question of buying the site, in my view we need more coders who can work alongside nick. Normally we want new types to freshen up the game but the novelty normally wares off a month later. tournies has passed their cell by date too (rank or friendly). The question now is what would you do to improve the site?
_psmon_
_psmon_
17:51 Thu 19 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
This site used to be a laugh, more then enough players in the chat room, enough players to talk to.. Nowadays half the time the place is a ghost town.

Not enough ranked games on offer, ranking system is stupid. This place is dead throughout the night. And the site is just being more ruined by nasty and offensive players. Its no wonder the site is dead.

Hanging up my cue after 8 years

Take care everyone! x

EXACTLY MATE!!!! Good post.

I used to play every day to a good standard 5-6 years ago. Due to real life & work i had to stop playing. Now i have some spare time i've started playing again. How things have changed. The game is full of IGNORANT people who only speak to insult you. Years ago EVERYONE used to say Hello, Good Luck, Good Game etc but not anymore.
I'm not saying everyone is like this but it seems the majority are. How hard is it to be polite? If you don't want to speak during the game that's fine but at least say hi before you start playing.

i agree with all of the above.. i too have spare time to myself now as i changed work .. and you know this used to be a good way to kill time and relax, everytime i log in , im lucky to see more than 3 games playing.. something needs to be done, either give up and quit whilst his ahead or look at the countless threads being made by unhappy members about these changes..
_egotistical
_egotistical
18:12 Thu 19 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Clans and ranked tournaments have killed this site.
_psmon_
_psmon_
18:21 Thu 19 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
+ deductions the site was never broken ,, am all for new things but as they say ,, if its not broke dont try fix it
kirk
kirk
13:05 Fri 20 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I wouldn't say clans have ruined the site as such, there are far too many leagues though which contributes to that veiw. And I actually prefer ranked tournaments. The tournapoints is a waste of time though.

Fact is that its need released on other devices. However nick only made a practice one for i phones and has now gone and got a 9-5 so the site it doomed for now. And if/when he does come back it may just be too late to save it now.
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
13:04 Sun 22 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
The truth is i'm not online enough

Simples
_psmon_
_psmon_
14:46 Sun 22 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i'd say thats a blessing Paula ....

and maybe start a petition of some sort? start a thread to vote for the site to go back to how it was?? surely if enough people just put there names down he would take on board??
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Site has been ruined... So let's try and help!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.