Site has been ruined... So let's try and help!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:52 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i think we sould have naked thursdays

You gonna get naked dave people would pay top dollar for that
erigert
erigert
02:59 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
the real problem with this site is advertisment. If u have a look at the facebook page u will notice that theres a post only once in 3 months. I think admins should spend more time advertising, at least when its free of doing it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:26 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i think we sould have naked thursdays

You gonna get naked dave people would pay top dollar for that

I'd pay top dollar for him to keep his clothes on...

Just remember, some things can not be unseen, especially Dave doing the windmill.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:30 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It's honestly stupidity for you to ask us to support the site, when people for going on two years have been trying to support it, trying to help it grow, but the minute an idea gets a good backing people realise... Oh wait, why are we even bothering, because Nick doesn't support the site either. How can you expect us to support the site when it's own creator and owner doesn't support it either?

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 19:22 Mon 23/06/14 (BST)
mischief
mischief
10:28 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
im all for that idea dave so r u offering too be the first too do it
kirk
kirk
11:50 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It's honestly stupidity for you to ask us to support the site, when people for going on two years have been trying to support it, trying to help it grow, but the minute an idea gets a good backing people realise... Oh wait, why are we even bothering, because Nick doesn't support the site either. How can you expect us to support the site when it's own creator and owner doesn't support it either?

Well chavs will be chavs

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 19:23 Mon 23/06/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:03 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I think the site can only continue from the support of the members! I'm going to change the title, I have been on here for years like many and we moan about how good it used to be! Remember thou

1. Facebook wasn't about then
2. People didn't have mobiles and devices too use twitter etc
3. You can only make ie better from supporting the game
4. People get jobs and move on

I'm not going too list loads but let's change thus thread from let's moan about what is wrong too how can it be improved! At the end of the day half of you nagging have been on here years and don't leave

Clans have always been here in all my time! Yes more popular these days but how do up you keep interest in just tournaments and rank! I won my 140+ wins and took me years! I personally like to see tournaments back to where it was hard to win! I've seen a new player in weeks gain more! Anyway the reason for the name change I want to see you / us members list positive and constructive posts helping rather than moan!

List what you think will improve the game (outside of nick admin can help)

Eg.??!

1. No guests in game
2. Limited tournaments per day
3. Clans to be owned and run from staff

All of the above are ideas etc

Let's post and be more positive I'm sick to death of logging in to blah blah blah!

1. No Clans
2. Option of No Newbies in games
kirk
kirk
14:09 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
A team running the site instead of 1 person ignoring it
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:45 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
General Ideas

1. more coders to help nick out
2. less tournaments
3. doubles (cant express how important this would be)

My own Ideas

1. Group Messaging
2. Sticky Messages you want to keep
3. 5 sec tournaments
4. Official Newsletter Revived (flapjack could do it)
5. Harder game modes similar to Original on Snooker
6. Activity Tracker to help out League Runners with Defaults (Optional)

will stop there for now
fuunky
fuunky
15:54 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Lol at the title change. I guess we need to know If Nick is still alive and still cares before we can go any further.

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 19:24 Mon 23/06/14 (BST)
the__priest
the__priest
16:57 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It's a shame the majority of people who bleat on all the time are the ones who don't contribute to the site financially, why should you have any views at all, you take a free site and all you do is complain,,,,,, get over yourselves

All you do is neg neg neg

I've one comment to these people if it's so bad why are you still here
The site, the game types, tournaments and the competitions are all top class

Why would nick do more to this site, what does it need
It's already fun hence people stay with it for years

The serial non-paying players contribute nothing apart from negatives

Why should these people even have a voice, when nick does make changes all people do is twist he can't win either way

Simple if you don't like it you no where the door is

Recently non-paying members even got the game types changed
Total joke
the__priest
the__priest
17:15 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
All the so called no it alls

Get rid of micros tournament points etc

It will lead to more ranked games,,, total laugh attack and I said that at the time
The non-paying members twisted and bemoaned at Baff

Did it work ,,,,, NO

Clans and the crap that goes with them is what's wrong with funky
It needs one league as it did before

It needs sorting and soon

Next to no hassle in this break, speaks volumes and with only 3weeks to go before the site kicks off again

Sort it please
kirk
kirk
20:34 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Why pay for a site that is now as desolate as Chernobyl?

I have had premium before but I won't pay for it now with nothing being done. The game itself is still great. It's the fact that barely anyone plays and the problems we all speak of which is contributing to the downfall. Not to mention people use more tablets and phones now. People like me I feel have a right to moan. It's only because we are sad at how the site is going now. And us English like a good moan lol.
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:34 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Why pay for a site that is now as desolate as Chernobyl?

I have had premium before but I won't pay for it now with nothing being done. The game itself is still great. It's the fact that barely anyone plays and the problems we all speak of which is contributing to the downfall. Not to mention people use more tablets and phones now. People like me I feel have a right to moan. It's only because we are sad at how the site is going now. And us English like a good moan lol.

victor meldrew
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:54 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
to the people suggesting "No clans". Take a look at the top 50 rankings in any game type, 80%+ are all either in clans, or are banned users.
_giants
_giants
22:17 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
to the people suggesting "No clans". Take a look at the top 50 rankings in any game type, 80%+ are all either in clans, or are banned users.

You can bend stats like that any way you like. You're making it out to be a good thing but I'd say it was because clans have driven out the majority of players not interested in clans and prevented newbies staying, because theres no games available other than non-inclusive clan games. So it's not surprising the rankings are dominated by clan players. Everyone else left.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:32 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
General Ideas

2. less tournaments

My own Ideas

1. Group Messaging
3. 5 sec tournaments

will stop there for now

Some of these ideas are great, why does no one listen to the ideas?

Although I do remember there being a thread about introducing doubles a long while back, but I can't remember the outcome of the situation.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:00 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

You can bend stats like that any way you like. You're making it out to be a good thing but I'd say it was because clans have driven out the majority of players not interested in clans and prevented newbies staying, because theres no games available other than non-inclusive clan games. So it's not surprising the rankings are dominated by clan players. Everyone else left.

Great idea then, outlaw clans, and drive away all the current top players that only care about clans these days. The people that left BECAUSE of clans, might i add, a very small percentage of the overall population of the site, are gone. What do you want to do now? Get rid of the people that are left? Why don't you, and the rest of the fools that want to get rid of clans go make your own site. 'cos there is no way on this earth that this site will get rid of clans. It just won't happen. Plus, if for some idiotic, moronic reason the admins decided to outlaw clans, someone would just create a separate forum for the clan leagues and they'd be run that way. So great, you guys that aren't involved in clans, in other words people that don't post, would have the forum to yourselves. PLAN.
kirk
kirk
23:02 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
General Ideas

2. less tournaments

My own Ideas

1. Group Messaging
3. 5 sec tournaments

will stop there for now

Some of these ideas are great, why does no one listen to the ideas?

Although I do remember there being a thread about introducing doubles a long while back, but I can't remember the outcome of the situation.

Doubles has been mentioned countless times over the years. Nick would struggle to code it in and obviously has no time to do it now so it's not gonna happen really.
professional
professional
23:08 Mon 23 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I will happily buy the site of nick and make improvement's on the site problem is he make's no response to our post's , i am a game and web designer
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Site has been ruined... So let's try and help!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.