FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19091
hippesville
hippesville
23:34 Thu 26 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've said nothing on this and apologise if I talk pure manure, but even if tappy had been awarded a 6 - 0, we woulda had to play a tie-breaker surely???

In my opinion that would have been a fair result, and left it in the hands of the baize again

Edit to add........as long as the tie-breaker got played!!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:36 Thu 26 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:36 Thu 26 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've said nothing on this and apologise if I talk pure manure, but even if tappy had been awarded a 6 - 0, we woulda had to play a tie-breaker surely???

In my opinion that would have been a fair result, and left it in the hands of the baize again
it was left in the hands of the baize though. All games were played and the team who won the most went through.
horse10000
horse10000
23:41 Thu 26 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh dear 'tappy' you are accusing me of abusing my position as I stepped in to run the leagues so that there was hopefully no loss of direction for the clan leagues.

I have been asked by several to do it full time as they know I have no interest in 'abusing' any position but I do have an interest in being fair to all.

No one 'forced' xvth man to sub you out and xvth were told on more than one occasion that I was more than happy to let the game go to default.

If I was wanting to abuse my position I could have offered no extension and let game go to default as like most players have pointed out you were never going to get a 6-0 default so UB would have progressed to the final.

I was fully aware that you had put effort in to get game played and we had one player inactive due to having an accident then another who was active but went offline in the second week. Knowing that greyhound has never let UB down in the past I gave him to the weekend where he was active again, I also offered any available sub could play you on the final weekend.

If the game got played there was always a slight chance however small that you could win 6-0, thus why I offered the extension to give xvth man the chance to play the game rather than probably lose on default which would have been a shame. No one forced xvth man to sub and even after the extended day they were more than welcome to take the game to default.

Ash chose to use a sub as I presume he thought that if the game went to default the chances are you were going to lose, if he had thought we are going to get a 6-0 default I am sure he would not have subbed like any captain on here it was his decision on behalf of the clan.

I believe like others who have posted it was the right call to give xvth man the chance and ash took the chance. The game was played fairly between the 2 clans and one clan won and the other lost. Now the majority have moved on but you for whatever reason want to keep saying we would have got 6-0 on default, so if you have an issue with it I suggest you bring it up with your captain as he made the call and no one forced him to do it.

I don't like anyone quitting clans as it is meant to be fun for all but if you want to spit your dummy out and accuse me of abusing my position, I for one won't miss anyone that comes out with rubbish like that as it is players with that mentality that are ruining the clan leagues.
horse10000
horse10000
23:42 Thu 26 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Double post lol

Edited by forum moderator horse10000, at 21:43 Thu 26/02/15 (GMT)
hippesville
hippesville
23:52 Thu 26 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Double post lol

WHO LEFT THIS EEJIT IN CHARGE???!!!!!
horse10000
horse10000
23:54 Thu 26 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Double post lol

WHO LEFT THIS EEJIT IN CHARGE???!!!!!

Awwwwww thanks
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:56 Thu 26 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Like I said I made the decision due to having a player eligible (friendyboy my Co Captain) online and we both agreed as he were not even within the original 5 he'd be a sub when required.

This we're such a time and we both agreed as much effort as Tappy did make we couldn't disprove Unbeatables didn't try to accommodate us when they could.

The match were played, we lost overall and we move on. This is not about me, tappy, Alex or who's right or wrong. It's fundamentally about recording NO default and our efforts be displayed correctly within a match scenario as a Team.

Gutted to lose such a good player over whether we should have made a sub or not tbh but I do value and respect people's opinion. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:04 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice speech keith, full of crap as usual but never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn eh lol
of course we couldn't let it go to default because your first bit of evidence would have been that you offered an extension but it wasn't accepted...hence why you offered it...hence my statement that you wanted greyhound to play or nobody...hence the abuse of position.

Hardly the first time with you, I won't miss the leagues the way they have become with manipulators and idiots ruling the roost.

You call me childish for chosing not to waste my time on this crap after that fiasco?

Reckon you will be the final nail in clans personally....enjoy
horse10000
horse10000
00:14 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice speech keith, full of crap as usual but never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn eh lol
of course we couldn't let it go to default because your first bit of evidence would have been that you offered an extension but it wasn't accepted...hence why you offered it...hence my statement that you wanted greyhound to play or nobody...hence the abuse of position.

Hardly the first time with you, I won't miss the leagues the way they have become with manipulators and idiots ruling the roost.

You call me childish for chosing not to waste my time on this crap after that fiasco?

Reckon you will be the final nail in clans personally....enjoy

Lol thanks for the vote of confidence, and again your inaccurate nonsense to suit you theory in your head amuses me. Like I have already advised, if you have a problem speak to your captain as I only offered xvth man a chance, they didn't have to take it.

If anyone else thinks I abused my position I would love to hear from you, but I ask that you please explain how, as tappy keeps wanting to shout it out so others hear him but he is not willing to explain how
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:25 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Rejecting an extension wouldn't affect a default, else it wouldn't be a choice as it clearly was. Your story is changing as it falls through. Next point please.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:25 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
He wasn't gonna stay with you next season anyway ash he was gonna join unbeatables. That's how poor he thinks unbeatables captain is. A loss I'm sure will take a while to get over for us. Also for someone choosing not to spend any time on this he seems to be spending plenty.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:28 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Rules state it should have been 6-0 default to us at the time of deadline as clearly even by your own admission we had done far more to play the game...I couldn't have done any more and the sole reason for the game not being done was 7 hours of activity from your players in the whole fortnight and a refusal to sub from you before the Saturday evening leaving no time to play the game.
You then offer an extension specifically for a time when you know I have gone to work knowing that we can't deny the extension as that looks bad, couldn't deny the sub request when you put it in because that looked bad and knowing that you would have no bloody subs on for the 5 hours that I was on that day.
Don't know how much clearer you want it, you should be a politician. Greyhound has no interest in clans has managed 3 games across all leagues this season, is barely active at all on the site these days and has already told you he isn't playing next season yet you're sat here spouting the crap you are still.
as I said Keith I see through your bull as i always have and I'm more than happy to leave you to it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:32 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
That's a long post I really can't be bothered reading with my poor education. Does it say 'I think you guys would have won the default anyway which is why I said you got your point on sat night and why I didn't refuse the extension on Sunday'?

If not...yawn. It's past babies bedtime surely?!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:35 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ps it was specifically oo_u_tap that agreed to the extension not ash. Just thought I'd point that out too.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:35 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
They're guidelines and no they don't, refusal of sub looked at negatively.

You were within your right to reject it, it wouldn't have gone against you at all. The extension have you a chance to go through.

Greyhounds previous matches and plans next season have nothing to do with that set, a tired repetitive argument you have now and one that doesn't hold water. Yes you would've won the default, never by 6-0. 5-0 at the very best.
horse10000
horse10000
00:38 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Rules state it should have been 6-0 default to us at the time of deadline as clearly even by your own admission we had done far more to play the game...I couldn't have done any more and the sole reason for the game not being done was 7 hours of activity from your players in the whole fortnight and a refusal to sub from you before the Saturday evening leaving no time to play the game.
You then offer an extension specifically for a time when you know I have gone to work knowing that we can't deny the extension as that looks bad, couldn't deny the sub request when you put it in because that looked bad and knowing that you would have no bloody subs on for the 5 hours that I was on that day.
Don't know how much clearer you want it, you should be a politician. Greyhound has no interest in clans has managed 3 games across all leagues this season, is barely active at all on the site these days and has already told you he isn't playing next season yet you're sat here spouting the crap you are still.
as I said Keith I see through your bull as i always have and I'm more than happy to leave you to it

You really do just make it up as you go along, greyhound has requested to be used as a sub if required only this season. He also is staying with us next season and is hoping to be able to play some more games but it will be work dependent, so really not sure where you get your information from as it is just as inaccurate as your constant non listening to everyone else's points and keep saying 6-0 default instead.

Now I will point out again and hopefully one of these times it will sink in, no one forced xvth man to accept the extension, no one forced xvth man to do the sub they were advised several times that they could take the game to default if they wanted to, now it was xvth man captain that made the decisions so if you have a problem with them bring it up with him as it had nothing to do with me.

Everyone else has moved on I would suggest you do the same or at least go and discuss your issues with those who made the decisions and have gone against what you believe.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:39 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
He wasn't gonna stay with you next season anyway ash he was gonna join unbeatables. That's how poor he thinks unbeatables captain is. A loss I'm sure will take a while to get over for us. Also for someone choosing not to spend any time on this he seems to be spending plenty.

Ash was well aware of that, obviously i wont be as big of a loss as tinie, sam, crazykid or any of the other names you thought were coming that i could list but maybe if they didnt see you acting like such a rodney on the forums all the time people would want to join.
Oh and I'm getting £13.50ph at the moment, not huge money but very good for my area of the country.....that softens the blow of dealing with you somewhat
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:43 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm more than over it Keith please move on as I thought my posts this morning clearly showed I had.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:46 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Ash was well aware of that, obviously i wont be as big of a loss as tinie, sam, crazykid or any of the other names you thought were coming that i could list but maybe if they didnt see you acting like such a rodney on the forums all the time people would want to join.
Oh and I'm getting £13.50ph at the moment, not huge money but very good for my area of the country.....that softens the blow of dealing with you somewhat
i never brought your work into it PMSL but thanks for the info. Hopefully one day you'll earn a good wage for any part of the country and not just yours......especially working nights. Its rather sweet of you to make my word so weighty in so many peoples destinys. I'd of thought no one cared what I thought but hey turns out I'm perhaps the biggest influence of decisions in the clan league. A heavy responsibility I ope I can carry for a time to come. Again though, for someone spending no further time on this and happy not having to deal with me you seem to be spending a fair whack of a few £13.50 hours on it.
Pages: 19091
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.