Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18485
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:55 Mon 16 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Did think you were taking your identity as a London club too far

Why would someone mention the international break? It always comes at the wrong time!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:04 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Important win, not the prettiest but effective and 3 points is 3 points. We need to be ready to battle with the fixtures coming up and we showed tonight we can do it against a side set up to stifle our system.

Man City have a tough run of games now, and they may well lose 2nd place after being a title runner for so long this season. You'd imagine they have enough in the tank to see out a CL spot, but if they implode now they have 5 teams trying to get into 2 places (and 3 realistically with a chance of getting one).

They still have Spurs, Southampton and United to play. With tough games against Swansea, West Brom and Villa. Title is definitely gone.
the__priest
the__priest
10:12 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
sweet comment toon lad

our season hinges on beating, you lot
I truly think if we do we stay up
if we lose we are sunk, its going to be a massive game

on Gus, he couldn't deal with defeat, he has a true reluctance or ability to change things, in football you have to adapt and he couldn't or wouldn't, that cost him his job

playing Fletcher on the left wing speaks volumes in a home game, this 4-2-3-1 system is always good for away games
but not going 4-4-2 at home is ridiculous
we have the forwards, all he had to do was get the ball into the box, the strikers would've done the rest

1 forward against 4 defenders was suicidal both home and away
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
11:29 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Rumour has it they want to replace him with Richard Advocaat - Really ??? He's useless too.

He's been appointed on a short term contract, they want Sam Allardyce or Steve Mcclaren.

What do you think Craig?
After all it's the team you support.
the__priest
the__priest
15:08 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
not bothered tbh

McClaren wont be in the running
the fans hate him

9 games ash, that is what everyone will be judged on
if Advocaat keeps us up
playing 4-4-2 then its good for him

we need sir alex to come out of retirement
_mich_
_mich_
15:30 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
not bothered tbh

the fans hate him

if Advocaat keeps us up

I got Mansfield to the prem on Football manager... I'm available just get them to drop me a text.

Also won the prem and Champions League with Wycombe ... so you know...
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:47 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
not bothered tbh

the fans hate him

if Advocaat keeps us up

I got Mansfield to the prem on Football manager... I'm available just get them to drop me a text.

If you need a RF, on FIFA I got 40+ goals in my debut season in the Saudi Arabian league and 2 goals in 2 international friendlies. Now looking for a move to Europe . Open to playing anywhere on the front line.
_mich_
_mich_
15:50 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
not bothered tbh

the fans hate him

if Advocaat keeps us up

If you need a RF, on FIFA I got 40+ goals in my debut season in the Saudi Arabian league and 2 goals in 2 international friendlies. Now looking for a move to Europe . Open to playing anywhere on the front line.

Sunderland gimme the job you are in mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:08 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
not bothered tbh

the fans hate him

if Advocaat keeps us up

If you need a decent LW, I bagged 20+ goals every season and 20 assists, could be the new Johnson, but actually decent and not a law breaker just gimme a snapchat and I'll take that as a contract
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:14 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
not bothered tbh

the fans hate him

if Advocaat keeps us up

LOL - that's funny - I play that game too - just aint for ages.
the__priest
the__priest
16:20 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
check me out

Posted Image

yeah its me for real wooop wooop
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
16:31 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
not bothered tbh

the fans hate him

if Advocaat keeps us up

If you need a decent LW, I bagged 20+ goals every season and 20 assists, could be the new Johnson, but actually decent and not a law breaker just gimme a snapchat and I'll take that as a contract

Well I've never lost to an English opposition, and my penalty record stands at 2 out of 3
_mich_
_mich_
16:33 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lads lads...

I will play you both on the wings, with Jermaine up top, I expect you both to be doing a lot of running though.

Craig job going on the coaching staff if you want I already got my assistant manager sorted sorry!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:34 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
not bothered tbh

the fans hate him

if Advocaat keeps us up

Well I've never lost to an English opposition, and my penalty record stands at 2 out of 3

Well I have scored all but one of my 12 pens (worldie save by keeper) and have bright red boots.

Plus, my dads bigger than yours
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
16:39 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well I got a double hat-trick in the crown prince cup quarter final, and wear my socks high. Can you say that?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:42 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well I got a double hat-trick in the crown prince cup quarter final, and wear my socks high. Can you say that?

Can you say you were MOTM against Barcelona in a CL quarter final? And have a long sleeved, tucked in shirt??

Thought not lol
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
16:43 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lads lads...

I will play you both on the wings, with Jermaine up top, I expect you both to be doing a lot of running though.

Craig job going on the coaching staff if you want I already got my assistant manager sorted sorry!

Can we do a synchronised brick fall every time we score?
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
16:45 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Can you say you were MOTM against Barcelona in a CL quarter final? And have a long sleeved, tucked in shirt??

Thought not lol

I can say that I've never been beaten to MotM in the champions league
_mich_
_mich_
16:48 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lads lads...

I don't mind what you do as long as you score.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:00 Tue 17 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lads lads...

I don't mind what you do as long as you score.

I make it a personal mission to be the top scorer, even off the wing, picture me as a Ronaldo.

And not the fat one
Pages: 18485
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premier League 2014 / 2015

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.