the__priest
11:52 Wed 18 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
rooney v bardo
class still left knockout blow

then applause to rooney doing it as a goal celebration
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:50 Wed 18 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
lucky hes a multi millionaire or his mrs would be long gone, sleeps with nans, hair transplant in 20s and now a new low knocked out by someone with pink gloves.

Had to do that celebration may get a little less abuse about it now of other fans.....hope not
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
23:44 Wed 18 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It doesn't look that big of a hit (It was no Froch-Groves knockout ), but he's proper flat out haha. He did have to use it in his celebration or he would've got massive stick and already he's only got his football going for him
_mich_
_mich_
01:01 Thu 19 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can only imagine the chants at Anfield on Sunday....
the__priest
the__priest
03:01 Thu 19 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
lucky hes a multi millionaire or his mrs would be long gone, sleeps with nans, hair transplant in 20s and now a new low knocked out by someone with pink gloves.

Had to do that celebration may get a little less abuse about it now of other fans.....hope not

I guess you aint heard of Phil Bardsley
and his family, pink gloves or not Bardo is one of the hardest men in football today
him and Craig Gardner
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
13:23 Sun 22 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Huge game today, I'm off for a rare visit to the pub to watch it. Anyone else got special plans for the early kick off?
_mich_
_mich_
13:28 Sun 22 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Huge game today, I'm off for a rare visit to the pub to watch it. Anyone else got special plans for the early kick off?

Had to sell my ticket because I am in work and just coudn't afford to take the day off!

So I will be spending the afternoon with a bottle of vodka and a stream on my laptop while in work.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:36 Sun 22 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

I thought QPR and Everton kick off at 4 p.m lol
the__priest
the__priest
13:45 Sun 22 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
im off go_karting
tonnes of fun

that day is getting closer toonie
if we lose I fear we are down, however win it
feel good factor is back
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:17 Sun 22 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
im off go_karting
tonnes of fun

that day is getting closer toonie
if we lose I fear we are down, however win it
feel good factor is back

Not long now Craig, cant see you going down though, but my god i am praying you do lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:43 Sun 22 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Best start from United!!! Apart from Coutinho - Liverpool ain't arrived...YET

1-0 - Get In Mata!!!

Nice move by Liverpool unlucky Lallana.

Edited at 14:06 Sun 22/03/15 (GMT)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
16:27 Sun 22 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Gary Neville does my head in, he's one of the best pundits but a terrible commentator. I'd rather have Owen. It'd be alright if we had Tommo but that's just a dream
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:38 Sun 22 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Gerard!!! What are you doing???

Dominated the match in 1st half vs 11 now vs 10 - Bring on Falcao and Di Maria LOL

_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:46 Sun 22 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
What a GOAL!!!!!
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
16:49 Sun 22 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
BOOM!!!!!!! Mata
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:58 Sun 22 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Game On - C'mon United!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:00 Sun 22 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
hehe
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:24 Sun 22 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well Done United - Skrtel - Hope you get done for violent conduct - what are you doing???

2-1!!!!!
_mich_
_mich_
17:27 Sun 22 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think if Lucas plays on Sunday then Fellaini will be out of the game, as for being excited for Falcao to start up top with Rooney, have you missed the first 28 games of the season mate? He has been absolutely dog turd.

Even Di Maria recently has been poor, but I thik the rest over the weekend will have invigorated him and he will come back stronger, But with Gerrard and Lucas both looking fit I think we will have enough defensively to mark them both out the game which will mean Rooney will be trying to do 3 jobs and it will make him less effective.

Then you couple your terrible and rather slow defence vs our fast and tricky attack on paper it would mean that David De Gea will get yet another man of the match performance this season or it could be a disasterous day for United.

^^^ All what I have said is based on form/ability on paper etc etc, but we all know massive games like this aren't decided on those factors.

I think our mentality has been great recently but that demolition of Spurs by United and the favt they could just relax for 45 mins of the match will mean they have a lot of confidence. It's gonna be close, very close I reckon.

I will go for 2-1 either way with at least 1 penalty and 1 red card. (team who gets red card to lose but hard to call yet haha)

^^^

I only went and called it right didn't I?
Pages: 18586
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premier League 2014 / 2015

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.