baff
Admin
23:56 Fri 4 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Strike 1 for Germany!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:36 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
"Referees a disgrace!!!"
Great Free Kick which wasn't a free kick mind!

Come on Colombia!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:53 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah i agree, USA never say die attitude, unlucky to have a loser from that match.

QF's look nice:

France vs Germany - (Predict 2-1 France)
Brazil vs Colombia - (Predict 0-1 Colombia)
Argentina vs Belgium - (Predict 0-1 Belgium)
Netherlands vs Costa Rica - (Predict 3-0 Netherlands)

(a) France look very impressive and Benzema will be the difference here.

thank the lord you were wrong, french are crumby
cke1982
cke1982
16:54 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
"Referees a disgrace!!!"

Come on Colombia!!!

wasnt a free kick lmao ash he clipped him
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:46 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
"Referees a disgrace!!!"

Come on Colombia!!!

He did also miss Zuniga fracturing Neymar's vertebrae he should have been sent off
cke1982
cke1982
18:11 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
"Referees a disgrace!!!"

Come on Colombia!!!

He did also miss Zuniga fracturing Neymar's vertebrae he should have been sent off

agree ref let match flow but that foul on neymar has put neymar out of world cup
cke1982
cke1982
18:12 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
and maybe loss brazil the world cup
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:18 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
and maybe loss brazil the world cup

I doubt it now mate, that will rejuvenate and re-energize Brazil, even more incentive to win it for Neymar now. I feel the tactics Brazil used to literally take out James Rodriguez the entire match resulted in the terrible challenge on Neymar and could have catastrophically backfired on them even more so than it has.

The Referee were one-sided the entire match and I cannot believe so many people on social media are comparing the challenge to the mindless idiotic act which Suarez did.

The player had intent to get the ball only, that particular challenge were no worse apart from the placement of the knee, Neymar were fortunate not to be paralyzed/paraplegic as 1 more inch and that could have been the end result.

C'mon Belgium and Netherlands today!!!
fry06
fry06
19:04 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Brazil are pretty much nothing without Neymar, I cant see who will be able to step up their game to replace him. Hulk has had a poor tournament.

Surprised Fernandinho never got booked with some of his challenges. Thiago Silva getting a stupid yellow card as well rules him out of game with Germany I believe.

Hopefully Belgium can put in a performance against the Argies, and Hazard can show Messi and co how its done
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:15 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Brazil are pretty much nothing without Neymar, I cant see who will be able to step up their game to replace him. Hulk has had a poor tournament.

Surprised Fernandinho never got booked with some of his challenges. Thiago Silva getting a stupid yellow card as well rules him out of game with Germany I believe.

Hopefully Belgium can put in a performance against the Argies, and Hazard can show Messi and co how its done

Yeah true, but now they might actually play Duarte Bernard who is a very good little player - He can fill the void vacated by Neymar - more of a play-maker too. They have Dante too for defense so im sure they'll be fine. May even have the Referee on their side next match vs the Germans lol.
cke1982
cke1982
19:19 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

think hulk has played well last 2 games when he runs down the wings dont know who theyve got to replace neymar diamao is injured i think jo is crap and fred just doesnt suit the way they play

columbia put some bad fouls in as well the ref just wanted the game to roll refs cant win now adays they get told to early to show yellow cards when they let game run they get abuse off not showing yellow cards refs cant win

hazard cant lace messi jockstrap belgium have been really poor this world cup i had them as outsiders think the argies will do them
fry06
fry06
19:20 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Still bit shocked they played Maicon lol ,I prefer Ramires to Paulinho as well but that's just me

Surprised Willian hasn't featured as well.

But Germany Brazil should be a good game nevertheless, and i'll be supporting Germany as they can win me money lol.
cke1982
cke1982
19:20 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah true, but now they might actually play Duarte Bernard who is a very good little player - He can fill the void vacated by Neymar - more of a play-maker too. They have Dante too for defense so im sure they'll be fine. May even have the Referee on their side next match vs the Germans lol.

dante looked dodgy for bayern bernard not as good as neymar would rather play hernarnes referee brazil where much the better side yesterday columbia had no idea till the last bit of 2nd half when they got a pen
fry06
fry06
19:21 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh and how did Rodriguez not notice that massive locust on his arm after he scored the penner lol
cke1982
cke1982
19:23 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Still bit shocked they played Maicon lol ,I prefer Ramires to Paulinho as well but that's just me

Surprised Willian hasn't featured as well.

But Germany Brazil should be a good game nevertheless, and i'll be supporting Germany as they can win me money lol.

cant understand fred no lucas moura paulinho been shocking for spurs ramirez and willian played much better would drop fred paulinho play willian ramirez drop oscar play lucas moura and if fit damiao upfront fred and jo just dont fit in dont see what scolari sees in some players even coutinho played well most the season for lfc and didnt get selected as well as other top brazillian players but fred and jo get in team
cke1982
cke1982
19:26 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
never support the zi germans after the war always liked brazil since i was a kid and reading peles book so after englands shocking display im supporting brazil and argies only argies because i fancied them and messi as player of tourney wish i would of put money on it now predicted brazil argies final
fry06
fry06
19:26 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lucas Moura would have fitted in well with the pace of the team.

Id have taken Pato ahead of Fred and even had Robinho as an after thought lol.
fry06
fry06
19:29 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Argies have not impressed me at all, especially the game against Iran (i think)

With their front line they should be able to destroy alot of teams but they hav'nt clicked.

Germany Holland final would do me, they're 2 of my fave teams in the tournament.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
21:49 Sat 5 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It's all about Costa Rica, Holland are bigger on cheating as the officials when Brazil play. Costa Rica play the way football should be played, they deserve a semi final place over Holland from the build up to this.
fry06
fry06
01:50 Sun 6 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
fgs Holland put it in the net
Pages: 11213
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

World Cup 2014

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.